TOPSHOP Spring try on haul ~ 🌸 Spring Fashion Edit 🌸 ~ Freddy My Love

Main TOPSHOP Spring try on haul ~ 🌸 Spring Fashion Edit 🌸 ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      TOPSHOP Spring try on haul ~ 🌸 Spring Fashion Edit 🌸 ~ Freddy My Love

IT’S SPRING HAUL WEEK! Today is TOPSHOP Clothes linked below! *affiliate links used, and some items were either gifted or bought with a press …

Eva L.

You should definitely birth a boy too, jj might want a son too.like father like son.n your daughter, she will resembles you.

Onafee1849

Now after that comment I so want to see Freddy with little boys! I bet you'd change your mind πŸ™‚

smaragd51

Hello! These pastel colored garments, bags, shoes are beautiful. These shades are good for you. Thanks for the introduction.

Sophia Hugill

Absolutely love the green dress!

lexxiee lexx

I would literally want to see a jewelry video and a perfume video πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

vkgof

Freddy, you are so, so soothing to watch and listen to! It is an emotional time for the world right now and your videos have brought me some much needed respite from extremes of emotions. Thanks for still having your lovely personality, fashion-sense, beautiful face, and oh my gosh, girllll – your figure is amazing! heart from nyc!

Fatima 13

Hey freddy! I was wondering if you had any modest clothing recommendations?

Zakiya Wiltz

She’s literally giving me Barbie vibes I love the pink you look so pretty in the outfits!! You literally look like a princess!!😍

Jessica Stephens

Not sure if you were joking about the having boys comment, but having a child of any gender is a blessing.. I have two boys and I adore them, you will love whatever you have πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Stylish Gamer Kitty!

Lovely picks.

Nabila Nusrat

Yeah this green is so pretty and it has become one of my favorite colors too where as I also used to hate green πŸ™„πŸ€”

Dontaskmethat

You dont really Get to chuse the gender do you?

Liberty Fay

Lol I β€˜refused’ to have little boys once upon a time and now I have a little boy I can’t really imagine ever having a girl. Don’t get my wrong I would love a girl. I’m pink and Disney obsessed but boys are so so much easier to handle πŸ™ˆπŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’™

KayleighLeanne

Is it just me who doesn’t care for the look of those Zimmerman shorts ? They look weirdly shaped and stick out πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Xx Amy xX

I feel like you would be good friends with Gabi Demartino………. just me πŸ˜‚

Samantha Joseph

Freddy in the pistachio dress looks like a supermodel.

Sultik P

Can u imagine if she has boys and see this video

Heartbreak

Cherylife

Love this πŸ’œ

K F

I love your hauls and appreciate that you have to come up with new video ideas when we have to constantly stay indoors but please be cautious about ordering things online unless you really need it/know that you’re not going to return in as the workers have to risk their life packaging and working in ware houses in close proximity with eachother and also delivery men and women that come to your door x

Marissa DiSalvo

That TopShop β€œIt” dress reminds me of Josie! I think that’s a dress she would absolutely love and wear!

You looked gorgeous in all the outfits. As a US viewer, is there any brands similar that has the same aesthetic of your clothes? πŸ’•βœ¨

Maggie Cotter

Freddy! You cant just hand out foot shots like that for free! 11:00 charge girl

Maggie Cotter

I agree i dont love that duster jacket

Amilia Dierickx

I’m watching you for years now and love your style so much 😍 and it’s still funny to me that I watch you Because my style is very goth but I must say my style changed to more colors and feminine because of you πŸ˜…πŸ˜„

Meghan Brede

As a ballroom dancer, I would absolutely adore seeing you dance! Thank you for keeping things normal in this crazy time.

Syrollesse

"Freddy Approved" should be her new rating system omfg I need this

Alina Trulina
                                                          Gabi Forder

Β£511 for a pair of shorts?! That’s more than my rent πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

stefaniaC. v-d Ham

I have 3 boys Freddy and they are amazing healthy llovely and crazy about me … And this is what matters most..πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Shahd Shihabadin

Why didn’t you make a mango haul

SF B

"I refuse to have boys" girl same πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Goossens Maud

Be careful with what you wish for! My mom wanted twin boys but ended up with twin girls! I would love to have twin girls (like my sis and me) but I am affraid I will jinx it and Karma will give me boys. I think you will love them no mather what. I always wanted a little brother though ❀️

Kimberly

Freddy πŸ’• can you do a self care day type video ✨ face mask hair nails etc

Kaitlyn Chartrand

I love Freddy’s style! Ever since watching her videos I have become super girly and I love it!
                                                                        Ps. YouTuber here if anyone wants to subscribe:)

BJE

Sage green is my new favourite colour. I got a beautiful cotton summer dress before lockdown, it was out of stock in pink so I went for the sage and I'm soo glad I did 😍

#122608
                                                                          Dr. Noam Ben Tsrooya

I'm devastated!!! No green dress in Israel. They have only in blackkkk

#122609
                                                                            Hello Goodbye

Freddy has the looks of Serena, the style of Blair, the kindness of Serena and the intelligence of Blair! I love that you love Gossip Girl Freddy, it’s my absolute fave show and your channel always gives men GG vibes πŸ’žπŸŽ€ Please do another GG video!!!

#122610
                                                                              Rebecca Jane

I refuse to have boys too Freddie

#122611
                                                                                Milena Stepien

Oh cute! No wonder you wear this shorts almost everyday! They are gorgeous indeed 😍 but if I have bought it for Β£500 I would also wear them everyday (even in the winter) to get my cost back lol πŸ˜…

#122612
                                                                                  Jessica Casey

That green dress looks amazing on youπŸ˜πŸ’–

#122613
                                                                                    Miriam Musanovoa

10.00 HOBO bag? You man BOHO? Haha

#122614
                                                                                      Countess C

Life has a habit of giving you the things, people that you’re meant to for your life journey. If you end up having only boys there’s a reason or blame the father as it’s their fault. Henry VIII wrongly blamed his wives when it was his own genetics that favored girls to boys

#122615
                                                                                        Kathea Maclang

Present for day 2 πŸ₯³

#122616
                                                                                          Luise Lemke

Watch out, I hated it to wear dresses when I was young and played football in the mud. Nur every girl likes dresses (well now I do haha)πŸ˜‚

#122617
                                                                                            Samara Nazir

HELLO I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY PLEASE MAY COCO UPLOAD MORE AND MAKE SOME BAKING VIDEOS πŸ‘Œ THIS IS MY MUMS ACCOUNT AND I LOVE YOURS AND COCOS VIDEOS THANK YOU PLEASE SHOW THIS REQEST TO HER πŸ˜πŸ˜†

#122618
                                                                                              Em DIY

Amazing πŸ˜‰ Wntertained

#122619
                                                                                                Bogdan Vintila

And if you did have boys they will look like zac efron or rory j saper and if you had girls they will like jessica lord or dove cameron or coco

#122620
                                                                                                  Lauren Herbert

These are making me feel normal in this crazy time!! πŸ˜‚ thanks Freddy

#122621
                                                                                                    Bogdan Vintila

I thought no other color could look good on me and you inspire me to look at other color s Than pink

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!