WELCOME TO #EVERYDAYMAY ! 🗣A Chat + Life Update

Main WELCOME TO #EVERYDAYMAY ! 🗣A Chat + Life Update

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❤ #EVERYDAYMAY *Makeup I’m wearing in this vid coming FRIDAY RIDE CYCLE CLUB …

kelly bohez

you literally don’t know how exciting May just got for me 😭 i have watched every. literal. video. of you and you are the ball of joy i could easily use every day this month. so grateful for you! from back in the day, filming in that little room to THIS! what a change, couldn’t be more prouddddd ahhhh ✨

Zsófi Somogyi

I was pretty sure, that Dejan will edit some craaazy good intro for this season's Everyday May 🙂 I'm so ready for this month!

City Living Guide

Allana I’m so glad you’re staying in Toronto! Definitely explore this vibrant city. I LOVE, LOVE this city. Come down to Sugar Beach, Distillery District and Corktown Commons Park!

zaheen masood

cant believe its been a year already! last year this time you introd us to Dejan the man! so happy for you guys and looking forward to the mayhem! hehe

Elisa H

Very cool intro 🤩

Jasmin L.

Shoutout 2 Dejjaaaan for this introoo

I’m Salome

Taking me back because I discovered you through your everyday may two years ago! One of the only influencers I follow so religiously!
                    Kisses from Switzerland 🥳🥳

Eyeshadow Addict

What do you like about Toronto VS Vancouver? Very interested. 🙂

حنان الحربي 11

So excited 😍

valhoff3

Aw, Allana…moving is hard enough as it is…add the loss of your camera, and I can completely understand the meltdown. But you’ve got the best attitude about life, moving on and your resilience is inspiring.

aircon

I'm soooooo excited for may! ❤️
                            Edit: daaaamn that intro tho

Lianne McMahon

I’m 15 seconds in & already liked the video. Love the intro, love the hair & makeup, love your lips, love you ok back to our regularly scheduled programming! Everyday May is here and it’s also finals time 🙈 yikes!!! So excited tho for this break from the stress!

SelinaLucy Love

Oh, sooooo excited for every day may 😍🎉😁❤️👍

attacklikealeo

The intro! Wowowowoowwoowow 🔥❤️ I am sooooo freaking excited for EveryDayMay! I love your hair like that, you look so cute 😍 and I also just thought of challenging myself to workout every day in May, too. Gurl, you’re an inspiration 👌

Sarahwitpeerd

Oh loooord I am exciting for Everyday May!!! Also YAS for staying in Toronto ✨ You got me hooked to spinning out here in the Netherlands just it’s not as cool as ride and usually filled wit old men but that’s okay enjoying every single second of it still. 🙌🏼

egal wienurwas

if I would found a camera with so much private stuff in it I would give it back to you! Not impossible to contact Allana Davison!

Sapna Patel

Yass your intro!!! always gives me life hahah

Denise Rodriguez

So flippin excited! 🙌🏼 It’s so funny, I’m actually doing a “workout everyday” for the month of May 💁🏻‍♀️

karla hernandez

Juuuueeel Jelou There Ms AlanaBanana…. Is that you having mastered the Amika waver??? Is it Allana approved now?
                                            The hair is looking 👌🏻 and that intro 🙌🏻……

J P

YEAAHHH!!! 🎊🎊🎊THE INTRO IS FOOOKING SICK 😼😼😼

Amber Rose booders

I'm so excited for the everydaymay!!

Melanie

So excited for #EveryDayMay and happy you’re staying in my hometown! 😊

lou boup

Congratulations allana 😀 another new chapter x

Jane Michelle

What an exciting time! Congrats on being a landlord YAY! I'm all in on health month, love it. You're going to be such a fun ride teacher-wish I lived close by. Love all your faces xx

Katie Koosmann

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THIS INTRO!?!?! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! 🙂

Claire Richardson

Idk if you are taking requests but I’d love to see “out of your comfort zone” looks or 3 looks one palette videos. I know you mentioned that your colorful look video didn’t get as many views as usual but I loved seeing it. It inspires me to pull out the fun products I never use. ❤️

danielaanna

UMMMM!!
                                                            NEED a hair tut on this look! LOOOVE!!

Claire Richardson

I’m so excited to chill and watch every day may!

Nastjana

LOVE that Intro! 😍

J

Ohmy god that intro! I loved it and the look you have is so cute, can’t wait to see it
                                                                  Its really hard to lose something so important, but this is a new start. I hope this place truly becomes home

Ingvild xo

Dan Tha MAN👊🏼 Good job with the intro!!
                                                                    And to you, beautiful Allana, i’m so looking forward to everyday MAY 😁😁 Allways supporting you girl❤️

Alyssa McIntosh

Ahhhh so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait for the rest of the videos and to see how you guys settle in to Toronto!

Linda Bueckert

Just curious, what about Toronto do you like more? B.C is such a gorgeous province and I hear the winters are much milder there.

renad alqarni

Why do you do everdaymay? What is it about

#43609
                                                                          Sujin Lee

You look so CUTE

#43610
                                                                            Manal Elbarhoumi

The intro was everything! Dan killed it. Can't wait for more Everyday May.

#43611
                                                                              Yevi Lopatina

So excited, great edit!! Go Dan! && I love your rings…. where from? drool

#43612
                                                                                Pandastuffs

Face and hair looking kawaii!!!! Yasss girl!! Xoxo

#43613
                                                                                  Blanche Shepherd

Love love love the intro!!! Can’t wait for all your everyday May Videos.

#43614
                                                                                    Rebecca Mitchell

Yessss!! 🥰☺️ I love every day may!! ❤️

#43615
                                                                                      Bella Jones

Your hair looks amazing sis 😍

#43616
                                                                                        meganzoor2

Can't wait to see more of your Toronto content! I love the city and its amazing to see someone on YouTube appreciating it! I hope u and Dan get to go to the CNE this year! ALSO a great Toronto charity is SICKKIDS hospital for Children!

#43617
                                                                                          Kristie Williams

That intro!!🔥🔥🔥

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!