Women Try The Hair Chalk Brush • Bizarre Beauty

Main Women Try The Hair Chalk Brush • Bizarre Beauty

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Women Try The Hair Chalk Brush • Bizarre Beauty

“He’s going to think I’m crazy, which I am.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, …

Mika Hikyuu

Yes i tried it or mai short black Asian hair
        it does look nice, i got compliments
        it never feels good, it comes off when you touch it
        and if it rains you get this amazing horror movie scene
        as all of the color washes down over your face, your clothes… 😱

i do not have a dog.
        i have a red koi named Pocapoca.

Mrs J

I would love to try these

Lauren Schlepp

I love hair chalk it's easier to apply and more temporary than that crusty hair colored spray in a bottle. Use hair chalk a lot for different photo shoots and projects and working on. you can throw them on last minute and you can change the whole feel of a shoot really quickly.

Kidedaion Symoti

Gosh, temporary hair color??? I've done it all, as far I don't bleach my hair. Chalk-chalk, that lasts like, 5 minutes. Sharpie, that lasts like 2 days, powdered juice [WEEKs!], spraycan [1 hour lol], semi-permanent dye [from none to 2 months lol].
              I like how dye looks in natural hair, because it's like an aura of color and not like LOOK AT MY GREEN HAIR, and you can play with like, streaks and fading and looks really natural.

PM Snowraven

I have 2 boxes I picked up from the dollar store and still have not used them yet.

Alexxx

Interesting lol

Del Templeton

My favourite beautiful sisters 👯

Hobgoblin21

Kinda beauty break knock off but i like it! Hopefully these sisters do lots of episodes together

Coral Gittings

Your hair would look awesome purple!

Sarah Gillespie

Try the henna hair dye

summers readin project

nalla

Melody Goodfellow

You should dye your hair with koolade

R.A Pitt

I've coloured long blonde hair with blue chalk. It was in a round pan the same size as a color pop supershock shadow. I dragged it through sections, applying even firm pressure. Firm pressure will give you bright results. It washed out with no colour residue

AH6man

Hey Becky I’m 24 and I’d totally date you 😂😍 I’m told I’m handsome frequently so lmk 😂

Emma Sofie Hansen

My dog is teo

Lunar Academy

Anyone gonna make BLACKPINK jokes

Alice Green

I don't think the comb would survive my hair

sym

Who misses bogus beauty?😭 what even happened to Chrissy and cissy.

Ruby Hernandez

I dont recomend it for curly hair girls like me because i ones used a chalk hair dye and it looked horrible

Ashley Sherwood

I feel like you girls look the same yet different (yes I know your sisters ) but what if you had the same hair color. Or a bald cap ? You would look so much more alike. Please make a video

Utopia Williams

My dog is named Barry White

Ideldoofer 67

My favorite vegetable is 🥒

Niveedita Deshpande

I have two dogs there names are Betsy and Bruno

MIGHTYM4RS

the girl in the jean jacket looks like captain marvel 🥰

BeaniRose

I'd used hair chalk, but in the 90's there was colored hair gel that I loved! I can't seem to find it now though. T.T 🙁 Colored chalk just doesn't work good in my curls.

Vinithi Vini

buzz feed people are so nice they always have a good reaction for a bad thing….

Darla Beese

Personally I think that things just a waste of money you can take chopped and put it in your hair by yourself for free you don't need an applicator and if you wanted applicator pick something up at the dollar store glue a piece of chalk and coming through your hair. It's that simple.

Victoria Toliver

Definitely have never heard that rainbow song they sang to remember the order… I know the colors because of "ROY G BIV"

nikita patel

You guys should do a video with your mom for Mother’s Day! I like seeing the sister videos, it’d be cool to see your mom in the mix too!

Rachel E

"I have a date tonight! I hope he likes multicoloured women in their 30s…" 😂😂

HeatherLinn

Splat makes hair dye that works on dark hair girl! You could try that!

Swan Creates

Try the hair wax, I hear a lot of good reviews on it

sbot0410

What happened to bogus beauty?

Haychy Hope

I have a blueglitter hair chalk

#46045
                                                                          Lacey DeWhistle

My dog's name is Buddy! Boodles for short

#46046
                                                                            Michaela Morris

What was that “nIce” very strong I

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!