WORKOUT WITH ME! πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ LEG DAY | Carli Bybel

Main WORKOUT WITH ME! πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ LEG DAY | Carli Bybel

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel

thumbs up if you want me to film more workout videos on my channel! WHAT I EAT IN A DAY EP. 1: …

Xylese Means

Upper body next!! Please oh my god, do these all the time! You could do one video a week filming your workout that day? Idk

Swara D

Great workout! This is something I can actually try a bitπŸ˜…βœ¨
          Keep creating, be happy and stay blessed!! ❀

Clarissa Ramirez

That booty definitely wasn’t built by squats lol

Mini Sokhi

Tie up your hair more often in this way … This really suits you… Brings out your facial structure more sculpted… πŸ€—

chun li

Is that a home gym?? Omg😍😍 u got a complete sets of dumbells!

Hannah Langford

Omg finally!!!

The One

Awesome totally going to try this. Ab workout next please. πŸ˜€ ❀

Erika Fragoso

Would love to see a makeup routine that could be worn to the gym. My wife and I are building our fitness clothing line and it would be nice to have a simple makeup routine to use for pictures and video as we train.

Michelle Diciurcio

is this carlis house

Iris Haggai

I need a workout partner like her!! loved the vid <3

B Doyle

Girl, put those knees to the ground when doing reverse lunges & Romanian lunges lol cheater!! πŸ˜‚

Michelle

DEF DO MORE PLEASEEEEE <3 thank you

PreciousPZV

Yay!!! Been waiting for ages on your workout videos! Next, should be abs pls! Love you Carly!

Key Lime Pie

carli!!!! PLEASE more of these kinds of videos!! perhaps each body part that you do? i never know what to do at the gym and this gave me so much inspiration!

Verena Coutts

Please do your ab routine next!!!!

Maria del Carmen Vazquez Acosta

So beautiful carli

rachael villa

Core workout next please!

Anusha Emil Emerson

Abs and waist workout πŸ‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈ please β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Kiara Cruceta

YESS !! Finallyyy!!

Becky Urrutia

Yay !! Workout videos from you ❀️❀️

Allie Herde

arms and ab day next please!

Danielle Jimenez

No weight…

Hana

Carliiii…Be my friend in real life πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

letsgetreckless

…why does it look like she was squatting with her knees over her toes, it bothered me and that's so bad for you lol might've been the angle tho

Katie Dubs

Loved it! Such a cute & fun video!

Marivel Felan

MOREEEEE MOREEEE MOREEE

Shereen hammad

Please make an ab workout video!!!!

precious1porvida

Love these types of videos πŸ’ͺ🦡

Tee Dee

You two should def create more work out videos!! Both of you ladies are gorgeous btw β€οΈπŸ‘―β€β™€οΈπŸ‘―β€β™€οΈ

Meredith Moreno

Hi Carli, can you please please do more what I eat in a days? that would be great I'm so interested in how you stay in shape! thank you.

Jasmine Mayorga

We need more!!! Loved it ! Gave me some more inspo

Elsy Mendoza

Can you film more workouts 😩

makemeup313

How can you get bigger calves guys? I have thick thighs but thinner lower legs like niki Minaj and Adrienne bailon

AwkwardlyDbeauty

Such a babe πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ we have a very similar work out style πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ loves the video

#94227
                                                                          simple lady lady

Omg nice body😍

#94228
                                                                            Aholibama Alcala

11:11 β™₯️β™₯️

#94229
                                                                              Kiara De Leon

Do a full body workout

#94230
                                                                                Brittney Hagerman

Yes more work out vids!!

#94231
                                                                                  New Gurl

Your makeup πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

#94232
                                                                                    Jennifer Lalala

Oh thank you for this video!! I been waiting forever it feels and now I feel a lil selfish to ask for the upper body one please please! Nice form ladies

#94233
                                                                                      Neko alicia

You both look so adorable together, love watching your videos. β™₯

#94234
                                                                                        yeahyeahyep

THANK YOU!!! I just started really trying to lose weight and you are thr 1st person i thought of to see a workout video. Weve all been waiting for this and you listened!! Thank you so much.

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!