10 Fabulous Festive PINK Party Outfits! ~ Freddy's Fashion Month ~ Freddy My Love

Main 10 Fabulous Festive PINK Party Outfits! ~ Freddy's Fashion Month ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      10 Fabulous Festive PINK Party Outfits! ~ Freddy's Fashion Month ~ Freddy My Love

Today I show you ten fabulous pink themed Christmas/festive party outfits!! THIS VIDEO CONTAINS A PAID PARTNERSHIP WITH TOPSHOP. Clothes linked …

Caitlin Maree

You make me want to start up my channel again 😍💓💐🌷🌸

Aiman Qureshi

Would love to see you in rainbow colours

Issy Rose

Freddy My sister saw you on the cbbc program almost never! You were so good 😊 x

Miss Paris

I love fashion week so much!

Edith Hamilton

Even if the dress was horrible you would make it look fantastic

Ananta Sinha

Thank you for putting us all in a festive Christmas mode.
                  And a very joyful festive season to you Freddie

Olivia Ann

Plz can we have a Girls Christmas gift guide.

Martina Nilsson

AHH I look forward to next week!!! love you Freds!

Doreen Dominguez

Hi Freddy you make my day THANK YOU!!

Janae Prytherch

The black embroidered shift is the most flattering dress on you x

Kameron York

So adorable you are! I loved every single outfit too!

Prim

It’s the Josie fur bag!!!! I lowkey love when y’all appear together in travel vlogs/insta photos/other stuff

Fashionista In pink

Can you pls do a casual clothes looks video

chirples

Love the black dress!!!!!!

Aditi Bahali

The Sales Assistant is not required to say "AD" because they are obviously there to sell things. That is their job they are paid to do, and everyone knows it. People do not see a Youtuber and a Sales Assistant in the same way.

Antonio Gomes

The last outfit featuring the river island dress is your signature style in all its glory.
                                      The high neck…with pearls, the ruffles on shoulders,
                                      the stitching on the bottom half to give off an illusion of a high waisted skirt,
                                      It gives a slight nod to the 1960's,

and it's pink.

Senia Bleu A.

I LOVE YOU👑👑💞💞

Roe Uoy

Money

V_A_S

Very nice outfits but how can you go to a winter party wearing sandals? What if it has snowed? 🙁 🙁 It is the only thing that I find dificult to pull off.

Keith Schuebel

Hello Freddy, Theresa here, that bag you have with the black and pink dress looks looks like it may be mother of pearl on camera, I went to the web link that you left for the pearl bag and I saw that they have posted a pic of you from instagram, the one of you on the stairs, looks great

Abrielle W

I literally saw that pink pearl River Island dress 2 or 3 weeks ago and automatically thought of you!

brigitta kireina

do fab festive pink but like affordable stores h&m zara forever 21 mango etc

Trendy Talia

All of these outfits were stunning! I’m dreaming of a pink Christmas. 💕✨

Ali V.

Love the video generally, but not so much the attitude: “why are content creators required to be transparent about advertising, when regular plebs are not?” #unfair
                                                      Entitlement is almost as grotesque as wearing head-to-toe glitter, sequins, and diamantés.
                                                      Come on Freddy, I really expected better.

gypsyeyesprairieskies

Well they are very pretty for a tropical Christmas. I wonder if they could be worn with boots? The "BW" dress is stunning and the sparkles everywhere. Best!

Lucy Bonomo

My favorite is the dark short dress! Wowzers!

Ashleigh C

I love everything about this video omg💞💞😍 A pink dream!!!! That black and rose gold dress is honestly so beautiful

TiggyStardust

You look beautiful in every outfit. But you look stunning in longer skirts/dresses !!! Thank you for sharing your outfits. I cannot wait for cyber week.

Christine Robitaille

Hi Freddy! I'm a student in college for music theatre and I dance multiple times a day for 5-7 days a week. Any tips to make your workout clothes also be a fashionable outfit for the day? I don't have time to change after my classes all the time

Francis Hwang

omg one whole week of freddy on top of her usual haul weeks!!! i cant wait!!!! 💖

tbfdude

2:54 I almost hate to say that reminds me of "Cousin It" from the Addams Family. 😄

Elsa Natashya

Finally this pink/rose gold come out from you, fredd

I love your video here

I love soft pink/vintage pink and rose gold… 💕

it more extra from you 🌸

Stacy Todorovic

Love this Freddy!!❤️❤️❤️ I LOVE the ASOS dress🔥🧡

Fontaine

Love these looks! Where can I get the mannequin and the coat rack?

#103811
                                                                          Iris Kiflom

Very beautiful wish I had your closet

#103812
                                                                            Elaine Kommenge

omg. the pale pink sequin pencil skirt is magical!

#103813
                                                                              ilyssaaa

Winter barbie princess is DEFINITELY the aesthetic I'm going for

#103814
                                                                                Colby Reneé

It’s so lovely seeing your style and channel evolving. It was seeming a bit stagnant and young for a period of time. Such a lovely video 🤍

#103815
                                                                                  Jasmine Angeli

'DIAMONTE'

#103816
                                                                                    Charlotte Mills

Trillions of animals die every year because we eat them

#103817
                                                                                      Charlotte Mills

Watch cowspiracy

#103818
                                                                                        Charlotte Mills

Watch land of hope and glory

#103819
                                                                                          Charlotte Mills

Watch what the health

#103820
                                                                                            Charlotte Mills

Watch dominion

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!