Adrienne vs. Israel: Cooking Challenge

Main Adrienne vs. Israel: Cooking Challenge

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne

Adrienne vs. Israel: Cooking Challenge

Welcome… to SLICED! The cooking challenge where two totally bomb cooks face off for the ultimate prize: Ray’s approval! _ SUBSCRIBE: …

Dia Maria

Ray is everything tho❤

Nadeige Elie

Lol!!! This was everything! So funny. Do another one. Needed this pick me up after news my grandmother passed. You guys made me smile and laugh in a very wholesome way. God bless you both. Keep being blessings to us all.❤️💕

Kriselda HighlyFavored

Good point israel. 😜✌️ If he wanted steak then he should have given steak not chicken 😜

Annie Harfoushian

Are you guys still vegan?

Nokuthula Dlamini

You two are amazing hey

Girl with the empty heart space

Adrienne thanking Jesus is everythannnnng🙌🏼

Kayla Cadenas

This is so funny!!! 😭👏🏽

Ne.Chanel

This was so cute and fun to watch being that I love the actual show chopped

Gigi

Adrienne your face looks like a tomato. Sorry you need to get rid of that extra makeup that you put on your face.

Sammy Holloway

Rematch please! Too cute!

Neema Meena

the chest bump got me lmfao…u two r fun to watch….

Stephanie Ellah

This was very entertaining and different ! loooovee😊❤️

Brittany Urso

Love this!!

Neme o

please guys more of this videos,great job Israel just wanted to help his wife,that's magical ❤❤👍🏾

Miss K Wilson

This is so funny. I'm 10 minutes in and Israel does not know what he is doing 😂😂 bless him😂😂 when he opens the fridge then while adienne talking he disappeared looking for something next to her on the floor 😂😂😂

Carmen Lo

Oh dang poor Israel he thought he had it. Although, the way he made it fancy baking was cool. Adrienne u did great n presentation was everything!! It was so cute both of u in the kitchen!! Love Love Love RAYYYY he has such a beautiful smile🙂❤️💋👍🏾

Adja Fatou

She didn't say love love love even once I'm not happy 😩

Nchayou Alice

Soooooooo interesting Ade ❤️❤️❤️😂😂

sassyasme 123

THIS WAS HILARIOUS!! Relationship goals!!

Khalil Kelley

Is didn’t us bread crumbs……

sisamtemba siyabulela magingxa

Also Is should’ve gotten points for being so helpful

sisamtemba siyabulela magingxa

What??? Israel should’ve won😭 I love you A but his looked goood😭🔥

maria ellis sitorus

Adrienne, I'm from Indonesia and I have been following you on Youtube, Instagram, The Real, I love your personality, make up, hair, sweet relationship with Is, and now you make me love Ray too.. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this too..Thank you Ray for being life!!!!! God bless you soo soo much Adrienne 🙂

Maliateleofa J.O. Young

Omg!! Soooo hilarious.. loved it! Had a crappy day but watching you guys made me laugh so much! Lord bless you guys!!

Jessica Trasvina

Israel should do your makeup next💕

SharonLaRoseSongWriter

I love this more please "sliced" !!! They both looked great !!.

MissKaye Leigh

Adrienne and Israel, I need y'all to start watching the Food Network more often okay? lololololololololololol!!!! The Pioneer Woman, Barefoot Contessa, Valerie's Home Cooking, Trisha's Southern Kitchen and CHOPPEDDDDDD lololololololololol!!! Ray you're freakin hilarious!!

MissKaye Leigh

I'm laughing so hard, have mercyyyyyyyyyy!!!! lololololololololololololol!!! Adrienne, you and the hubby are funny as hell!!! Y'all wouldn't make it on CHOPPED! The judges would look at y'all like: WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY TRYING TO DO? SERIOUSLY? DISQUALIFIED…I love Ray..lololololol!!!

Jennifer Solis

More cooking challenge videos like this please lol 😂😂😂 love them

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                              error: Content is protected !!