APRIL FAVORITES | 2020

Main APRIL FAVORITES | 2020

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      APRIL FAVORITES | 2020

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here’s a video where I share all of my fav beauty products from the month of April with you guys! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for …

Maja Beauty

Yes sister Kathleen, keeping up with the monthly faves 🤍🦋🙌🏽

Riley Schorr

I had those bumps on my arm but after I got my whole upper arm tattooed they’re gone so that’s nice. I didn’t get tattooed because of them but that was a nice little bonus

Crystal Foster-Hunt

Deeelicious!!!!😂

Rienca Renata

Yang suka semua video² Kathleen berarti sama denganku. Senang banget denger suaranya & reviewnya. Aku juga belajar banyak untukbbisa buat video yg bagus seperti ini di channelku. Teman² yang sependapat aku tunggu feed back nya. Thanks

roxanna moraru

You are my fav youtuber💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Adriana Sanchez

you can't have sparkling water if you have IBS…just FYI.

Vale Mansi

Curls looks so much better on you than straight hair

Rachel Collins

Thanks alot Kathleen…now I am singing LaBamba…and at least its better than that Tiger King meme…but it will be there for days….thanks buddy…😜

Gina Rodriguez

Are you going to a video on the new color pop she’s got solstice ?

Yellowtulip815

I'm so in love with that hoodie to bad they don't have it in my size 😭

Kat Morrison

The little bumps could be linked to gluten… maybe see if u notice the difference if u eat less bread, pasta etc? I mean, if u want to live that life. I need me some gluten… 😂

Michelle Binford

Girlllll you need to try out the Purito Comfy water sunblock!! It’s a physical sunscreen and it’s so good. It’s super hydrating and feels like you’re putting water on your face and it’s only like $14 on Amazon!!!

Camille Ollo

What blush brush do you use to get some product off the eyeshadow palette?? Would love to know!

Elle E

I'm obsessed with spf. One of my faves is the "clinique pep start daily uv protector broad spectrum spf 50."
                                  Works great under makeup, is not drying, and doesn't pill.

Saba Moges

With the black castor oil I suggest focusing it on your ends as well bc it will prevent further damage!💗

Kayt Erickson

You should try Beet the Sun by Krave beauty. An AMAZING sunscreen made by a small creator and cruelty free

Bree MB

Would love an updated wing stamp video now that you feel like you’re used to it and love it! 🙏🏻❤️

Janelle Mata

I need that mug. 😍😍

Meg Truett

And that scrub totally works!!

alexandrina3622

Frienemy

Sunny M

Try the hourglass veil setting spray !

Meg Truett

Duuuuude. City Block has been around forever! Even when I worked at Clinique 15 years ago. Love seeing a classic in this instead of just new stuff.

Happy Hippie Vibes

Soooo…..ummm when are you going to cut your hair? #Quarantine

Jessica Resendiz

before i started my curly hair journey i had terrible breakage !!! my hair NEVER grew bc of all the damage. it took a couple months for it to go away but i have no breakage in my bangs! castor oil is a blessing to curly hair

deyla mireles

Test bumble and bumble for your curly hair video! I love their Surf Spray (No silicone, but idk if the rest of the ingredients are ok) and I remember I also loved their surf infusion spray. I bought the hair mousse you recommended from Not your mothers, its sososo lovely!! love youuuuuu

Amanda Grace

Jack Black oil free face sunscreen is THE BEST!!! No flashback and great hydrating primer for makeup

Devon Lewin

Holy crap I have KP and I've NEVER seen anyone else with it before. Is only on my arms and legs. Guess I need to shop Sephora.

Amari Celenia

I like cetaphil spf moisturizer for face ☺️ works for my dry sensitive eczema skin

Amari Celenia

CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT FOR YOUR WINGS!!!!!!😍😍😍😍 yessssss we see the progress!!

Jamie Gallagher

Kathleen! Try rice water to help grow your hair. It makes it stronger and curlier too. It really works and it's easy to make

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!