BEST & WORST OF: Pat McGrath

Main BEST & WORST OF: Pat McGrath

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      BEST & WORST OF: Pat McGrath

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I show you my personal opinion on the best & worst of Pat Mcgrath! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching!

Krystal Delgado

Also would love to see this kind of video, but with you doing your makeup WITH the products you love! 😍😍

With brands like Hourglass, Charlotte Tilburry, NARS, Marc Jacobs

Krystal Delgado

Ok wait, is anyone else dying for a tutorial on her makeup she’s rocking in this video?! 😍😍😍😍 ps need those lip liners 👌🏼 and that under eye powder

Jess

You shouldn't feel bad about saying you don't like a product from a brand – the brand is not the person, and not blindly agreeing with everything a brand/person/group says and does, in my opinion, shows a much healthier relationship than those who do (particularly with celebrities). And I love your best/worst of videos, please keep doing more Kathleen!! (:

Kalli Fuhrer

Okkkkk the chat with the puppers in the end 👌🏻🥰

SIYI LIU

The eye shadow is soooo gorgeous. Wish to have a tutorial about it.

Krithika Shelvarajen

Hey upload videos on makeup look that is suitable for all skin types & Summer Vs Winter bridal makeup please

it’sFrancel

The way you speak is so entertaining! ❤️

I post the same content on my channel and would love for you guys to check it out! ❤️

Rae Lynn

Hey Kathleen
                      Please do a video dedicated to the Blitz Astral Quad
                      Thank you in advance 😘
                      Hope all is well with you and your family…. Stay safe and healthy ❤️

Ellen Grace

starts at 3:55

Meagan Jefferson

Looove these videos so much ; the only thing I think you should change is you should add the price of every item not just some.

Susan

Anyone who makes a choice to pay this much money for makeup is foolish. Unless you make 6 figures and have money coming out of your ass you go for it.

Marva Durrani

OMG we need a tutorial on this look please !!!!

Haley Jones

Yes!! More videos like this❤️

Sarahanna Akers

Colourpop best and worst!! 💙😁

chanelle gutierrez

Do one for Glossier
                                    Omg those eyeshadows 🤤

Michelle M

Holy Chettt! $58 for a brush and I’m complaining about $10 brushes. 😂 holy holy chett.

Sabahat zaidi

Love the series idea. Do alternative videos like one on luxury/highend and the next on drugstore

Tess Grace

Milani.physicians formula. Thrive cosmetics

Tess Grace

Essence

Hannah clary

Best and worse Natasha Denona. Also Laura mercier.

Angelica Gutierrez

Why didn't you talk about her foundation? I love it!

Rowena Petrova

So I love this series. Also, I’m down for all the brands 😂 but a while ago you did a review of MoxieLash, and I was wondering if you could do a review of Glamnetic Lashes?

Hannah clary

DO you like the pat powder better than the charlotte tilbury airbrush pressed powder? I have not tried either but they sounds similar.

Kims corral

I can feel my hair sticking to that lip gloss😂

Julia Mae Robinson

I love these videos! 💕

kaylee P.

Me: aww man i LOVE that highlighter trio!
                                                          Also me: looks at price "eek…. 😬 im alright"

kristyahh wu

where can you get the Quad eye shadow she's showing? I couldn't find the shade she's holding in the video.

Stephanie Pham

Can you do a full face of make up for your really dry face days?!

Justine Lee

Thrive causemetics!!!!

Rachelle Bañuelos

OMG I love her eyeliner! That pencil is my shiiiiittt. Last on me all day!! I work at Sephora and I sell that shit to everyone!!

Vanessa Hayes

Can you do more affordable brands like E.L.F and Colourpop. Also please do an updated favorite brushes!!!! Like so she can see this

Jackie Gutierrez

elffffff

Hafsah Saeed

Do a video for L’Oreal and Ulta beautg

Blessed in beauty

Can you do a video using your favorites?

#120446
                                                                          Samantha Smiles

I'm glad you made this video. I actually hate the company. I purchased a few items. A few I hated but one in particular, this eye shadow was falsely advertised on their website. Their low-light films make their shadows look quiet different than they are in real life. One item I purchased was categorized as a shimmer, when it was actually a metallic. I HATE metallics and I was told it was a shimmer. I bought this item at a stupid high price. I contacted their customer service and let them know that their shadows were listed incorrectly and I wanted my money back. I sent 3 emails and they NEVER got back to me. Didnt even respond in any way shape or form (and I emailed from my work computer and my laptop with 2 different emails). Nothing. I have never had a company just not respond to a complaint. I sent a bad review about the product, of course, it wasnt posted on their website. They dont give a shit about you as a consumer. They charge stupid prices and if you dont like their product, they dont give a crap. They wont even take time to speak with you. Hate the company and will never shop there again. Which sucks because I really love the makeup artist. The company has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with… ever. And for her prices is absolutely unacceptable.

#120447
                                                                            Adellia

I miss the quote board on z background 😣

#120448
                                                                              Zarahi Gomez

Please do a tutorial on your look today

#120449
                                                                                Zoe Barth

Please do a review/swatches on Patrick Ta makeup (especially the liners and lip creams)!!! love you <3

#120450
                                                                                  Alexis Morales

Do this with fenty 🥰

#120451
                                                                                    Ana Velazquez

love this!! pero like where’s your handheld mirror from?! 😍

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!