Drag Queen Styles An Introvert For A Week

Main Drag Queen Styles An Introvert For A Week

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by As/Is.
Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Drag Queen Styles An Introvert For A Week

“It’s ok to bring attention to yourself.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, body …

Rachel Frumkin

Everybody needs a Fairy Dragmother in their life. Jonnie did such a good job!

Justine & Musical Theatre

Next: Drag King styles an introvert

Yuanyue zheng

More beauty bogus plsss

Taylor Macko

I really liked that black and white jumpsuit!!!

Daily Runway

This video is amazing, so funny!!!

lilly flower

Why is nobody talking about the queen's second look?? Looking like a vampire prince

Tala Rushdi

I LOVE THIS

Lili E

Jonnie is beautiful 😍

Melissa Gomez

I'm an introvert and the way that girl described herself seems less "introverted" and "I'm depressed and these are warning signs."

Sukriti Kiran

Johnny actually did a very good job. Love from India..

Lucky_Charms

I want a Fairy DragMother

Genevieve Collins

I appreciated this video so much.

gradeaadventurer

SHE'S A CUTIE

Madame Raven

BERNIE! !!!!!!

Madame Raven

OMG! Johnny looks like the original Barbie doll. How cute is that?!

Maupali Khan

I love this video. I like dressing up but I am also an introvert and sometimes that feels like an clash in my mind, I know how much effort it would have taken you to 'fake' the confidence. I am so happy that Libby got Jonnie. This video made me really really happy. 😭

Eena B

Outfit 3 and 4 are both my personality

HIPgirl95

I own fewer shoes than Libby…

lady_freakin_macbeth

Wow, you Queen made an amazing work! Loved every single outfit!

Mary McRickard

Damn! HER LEGS ARE AMAZING. And eyebrows. I wanna see more of this girl! I feel I can really relate to her.

Justaname

Seriously cat calling is not a big deal. I actually like it

Flor Pusnar

Girl, you are so beautiful and adorable! And looked amazing in every look. I stan πŸ’–

kool Kiwi

She didn't wear the green one!!!

Michelle McCann

Jonnie in the second half is giving me big Joan Cusack vibes, and I believe we need more – MORE!

Danielle Mendoja

This should be a series

leah lucas

His lips are small and beautiful like a dolls! What a gorgeous person. Also she looked really good in those outfits

Alice inWonderland.

Johny i love you! but libby thats such a double standart not liking it when men notice you but liking it when woman do,.

Shannon Dean

wow what a fun asos commercial . . . . . .

DarbyAlleighaSite

Keep this going

ClumsyCutie G

I wonder if she has to pay for it?

LaShawna Blanton

Love it! She's so cute, love her style!

Bunny Boop

This entire video concept is FIRRRRE πŸ”₯ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Kylie McCarthy

Can Johnny do a regular fairy drag mother show?? This was so fun to watch!

Risa Landreth

Would love to see more videos like this! Loveee the Queen & introvert and how empowering the clothes end up making her feel

#36296
                                                                          Kelly Bates

libby looks so beautiful in all these outfits! loving the confidence and the energy in this video :))

#36297
                                                                            Crane S

More like this please! Call the series Fairy Drag Mother!

#36298
                                                                              KelseysWonderland11

THIS is a great video! Not the lipstick disaster one.

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!