Get That Summer Glow | DIY Body Skincare

Main Get That Summer Glow | DIY Body Skincare

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne

Get That Summer Glow | DIY Body Skincare

It’s difficult to think of something that makes me feel more confident than perfectly silky smooth legs for summer time! Here are a few of my favorite DIYs to keep …

Selena Diaz

Love, love, love!!! Your makeup here 😩 Please do a tutorial on it 💜

MZFiVETW000H

I love doing my own diy beauty products. Especially for my face! I need to try this for my legs! Now if my mommas roses are missing ima say Adrienne made me do it haha jk such a beautiful scrub! My legs are so bad 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m so sensitive… have so many scars because my skin has always been like that. One of my insecurities. Your so beautiful Chica! 💕

Linh Thach

I love this! Thank you! I’m a big fan!

Dessndr

Lemon is drying, hyperpigmentation is normal ans nothing to be ashamed of

Chew Chewy

All I can think of is 1. No water, razor burn. 2. All those little hairs are going to get on everything!

Beck Cetera

I usually exfoliate first and then shave…I'll try doing it the other way around!

Azlynn Hill

yess would love more diy!

Christine Kapileo

Just tried that body spray and holy mack it is AMAZING!!! love love love you A!

Ali C

Love love love these DIYs and all your other videos!

Melissa Whitehair

I ❤️ short hair on you😉

Medina Yesuf

You look amazingggg sis

Anai Arias Cortes Bustos

Best video yet!

Shane Tallon

I think she meant hyper-pigmented but she said pigmentated & I thought that was so fuckin cute!’😍🥰

Shane Tallon

Love you Adrienne !!’ Thanks for your videos

Leah M

How long do you think the body scrub lasts for? Like if I make the same amount she does will it go bad in a week or so, does the sugar dissolve?

BdaBarbie

Loved this!! Such a girl

Charlie Brown

Looks like roses lemonade!! 🤪

teeahrahahnet

Don't nuke coconut oil. Killing all the good stuff in it.

La Sirena

I really really loved this video. Might be my favourite so far!!!!

Emily DelBuono

More videos like these! Omg loved this!!!!!!!! 💝💝💝💝💝

Lovely Genise

DIY rose water is Amazing

Jessica Reeves

Girl your hair looks amazing short . I’m also loving the color !!!

N Alm

i thought adrienne had laser hair removal

D’Havian Scott

This is so cool. I love diy creations. How long does these products last before going bad? I would love to try them.❤

Sherry Mercado

I will be making my stuff tomorrow thank you Adrienne ♥️

SweetBerry Clay

Love this video…. I love diy…. Yassssss honey do more DIY videos…… Thanks love

brianna dudley

Next we need to know how do you keep your skin so golden 😍

Jessica Trasvina

The moment I tried a man’s razor it completely changed me life😍I only have to shave once a week and it’s so smooth!

Klaudia Arriera

I usually scrub before I shave that way it gets all the dead skin out of the way & I have a smoother shave! It also won’t tingle with the lemon if you do it before because your skin won’t be as sensitive. I don’t enjoy tingling unless it’s with mint! Haha I also shave with the men’s Gillette razor which is amazing and lasts forever. Just make sure to thoroughly rinse & dry the razor after you use it to keep it from oxidizing.
                                                                Also I can’t shave without water! Just watching ade was making me itch Hahahah loved this A
                                                                Thank You !

Cinthya Benavides

How often do you exfoliate??

Anuradha Naik

The doing nothing part got me ! Hallelujah

Ashley Quiles

Love All Things Adrienne, Love Your DIY, Love your hair, Maybe you could do another video with your stylist Ray and give us some hairstyle inspiration for the summer, So us ladies can switch it up, I’m talking Color,Cut, Styling your hair in the summer, Your personal experience with your own hair, It’s just an idea, Can’t wait to see the next All Things Adrienne. 💗

victory victory

I enjoy your personality so much.

Fortunato’s

More diys yes def rite up my alley👊💪💜👍

#55191
                                                                          Lolo Sain

Make a morning routine video

#55192
                                                                            Fabiola19801

Omg what a change you looks so beautiful with short hair. I love it.

#55193
                                                                              Kimba Chapman

Love her she is so cool

#55194
                                                                                Kimba Chapman

She is so gay 😂

#55195
                                                                                  carol carol

Heck… yes.. sista! Do more ..it was super easy…

#55196
                                                                                    Natural Tish

Yes more DIY..I live for anything DIY

#55197
                                                                                      anye76

glow game is on point Mamacita

#55198
                                                                                        Lakeshia Chapman

Please do more DIY beauty products!!

#55199
                                                                                          Suriya Ali

I definitely OD on rosewater

#55200
                                                                                            Yami Lolette

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIIS ROSE IDEA!

#55201
                                                                                              Laura Santos

Can you make this ahead of time and keep in your bathroom or do you have to make it when you’re gonna do it only ? Will
                                                                                                The sugar dissolve ?

#55202
                                                                                                Jaq Sis

💖

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!