I SPENT £350 ON ASOS… IS IT WORTH THE MONEY!?

Main I SPENT £350 ON ASOS… IS IT WORTH THE MONEY!?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Little Miss Blue 2 months ago.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Roxxsaurus

INSTAGRAM: MY ONLINE HOMEWARE STORE: What’s up my lovelies!? sooo.. I spent £350 on …

Little Miss Blue

I used to love watching haul videos but not since I saw the effects fast fashion and consumerism has on the planet. I hope this is something that more people realise in the future….

Holly Cheung

Yeah~ Love from Hong Kong ❤️❤️❤️

joanna charles

Are you kidding me? 😂 These are the ugliest clothes I've ever seen on your channel.

Vaishnavi Verma

Roxi why don't you try some indian outfits…last yellow dress was sort of having indian taste and you are looking amazing in it…so you must try some of the indian outfits…

Maddie Kennedy

you are so positive and i love your videos so much

star Girl

U wear a sweater that u wear on the turning into gigi Hadid for week on vogue cover

mai osuga

How long are you staying in Hong Kong? I wanna bring you to Disney!

charzzzel l

keep the pink playsuit for sure! its super cute

Autumn Barker

Pretend I wrote something funny af 😂

Autumn Barker

As far as I go when it comes to packing, is shorts, jeans and hoodies r legit the only thing I wear 😂

Sujata Singh56

Not trying to be rude, but ever since these brands have started sponsoring you for a haul, it feels like you've gone soft on them and force yourself to like the ugly clothes too. Is it just me?

Amy Stone

I have been to bali 6 times and you definitely won't want to wear that silk dress.

Be cool Brohhh

Your eyes 😭💙 i’m in love

Cecilia Jimenez

Could you please activate the subtitles in Spanish, I do not understand English at 100 and I love your videos😗 (use translator to write this)

Carmen Carlton

Shirt jumper look good on you you need to see yourself as very pretty

Carmen Carlton

Yellow and thin strapped you look hot

Carmen Carlton

Maybe the yellow you can do a little alteration and it would be great on you

Carmen Carlton

The pink color look good but like you I don’t think it makes you look as good as you can because you have a rocking body

Tiana Sherback

Actually?

Trisha Nicole Agulto

You're so pretty!

Rachel Long

I loved all of these outfits on you Roxi!! Although they were all gorgeous, I have to say my favorite was the teal maxi dress (I think it was the 3rd thing you tried on). That dress could not have looked any better on you! You look like a goddess in it!! 😍❤😘

Deidra Stewart

Cute!

Morissa Edwards

this is her little sister and i love that jumper on you and i just love it

c a

Orange jumpsuit floral playsuit and the last yellow outfit were the ones I thought looked great 😃

shradha badsheshi

You should do what’s in my bag video 😘😘😘love you 🥰🥰🥰

Naomi-Jeanne

Love your videos. I think its so important for you to educate yourself on fast fashion 🙁 buying from asos is contributing to the suffering of so many people 🙁

Rachael Shannon

I love dresses with the cut outs on the back, but I can't do them. I don't want to see the bar strap but I definitely cant go braless, thats a big no from me haha

Polin S

I love the mustard yellow satin dress ❤️ could you add the link for that one please? I think you missed it in description

Sarah Jensen

YOU'RE GOING TO BALI. I'M FLYING TO BALI TO MEET YOU periooodt. You make me day 10x better and I just wanna thank you 😭

Noelia Badescu

I see it
    I click it
    I love this girl so much

ShishkaBerry

Since when is mustard carrot orange? 🤣

crazyvlog

You have the perfect hair ♥️♥️ looks so healthy. I actually went out and bought some leave in conditioner after watching one of your videos 😂

Ellie Kennedy

Why have you roots got dark

milena _s

Roxi, you look like a goddess in this turquoise dress💓 so gorgeous!

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.