INGROWN HAIRS? SHAVING RASH? TRY THIS!

Main INGROWN HAIRS? SHAVING RASH? TRY THIS!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Wayne Goss.
Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      INGROWN HAIRS? SHAVING RASH? TRY THIS!

Razor burn? Red bumps? Ingrown hairs? This really does work! LINK! SHOP WAYNE GOSS MAKEUP BRUSHES HERE: …

VS M

Tend Skin is alcohol filled garbage. People should just use salicylic acid. Stop pushing shit products.

Marina Lemonari

Ordered this before your video! Glad it’s approved by you 👍🏻👍🏻

Super Vixen

Do they sell Tend Skin in The USA? Ingrown Hairs have been the Bain of my existence but then companies came out with glycolic and lactic acidosis moisturizers that have helped me.

Niccho Johnson Maione

Wayne…. look at u sneak two shots of ur sexy biceps in the tutorial 💕💕💋

Shari Steed

You have the most soothing voice. I listen to your videos all the time, like a crazy person I will admit. Lol ❤

Tom Ripley

God, I love those Airplane and Naked Gun films. Jammed packed with hilarious moments. My bad but the stewardess knocking the drip out of transplant girl's arm with her guitar and the mom rocking along to the music kills me every time.

Hajira S.

That bottle is $30? For alcohol and salicylic acid?? 😧

CelebrityEntity

Can you please do a recommendation for a good skincare routine but using drugstore products

steve long

My biggest nightmare just got solved. Will get some immediately!!

Sharon Todd

I think he is the cat's meow. <3

Aimee Mentzer

Two videos in one day? Aww yeah. 🙂

Miss

I shave my legs and i get the worst rash, redness and lumps when my hairs are growing back ive been going mad itching 😂

bella bee

I've been using this for years and its amazing! ❤❤❤

kohljackal

Been using this for a couple of years. It works great on bikini line. Use everyday as directed even when not shaving.

creamy jalapeño

I've been using this for years. Good stuff.

EmzieQC

We've been using this very one for a while, does work!

Bernadette Moran

Haven’t been able to get tend skin in Ireland for ages! I thought they had stopped making it. Another great product for ingrown hair is Waxperts Wonderpads 😊

laralabeaut

I love tend skin!🤗 It "tends" to dry out my skin though so I always go in with a moisturiser a couple if minutes after I use it. It's amazing!

Flavia LP

Can you also give some advice on how/when to apply it?

Stacey Noffke

Tried it a few years ago. Did nothing.

Natasa

Do you apply some body losion after this solution if you use it for your body? And can you recommend some? Thanks 🙂

sakia d

Been wanting to try this glad u made a video on it

Maquillage79

Tend skin is a miracle for curly hair . Really it’s great for anyone . We’ve been using it for about 19 years now .

Tiffany Huber

I find plain witch hazel works really well too!

Teresa Kindle

I’ve been using Tend Skin for years. It’s great for after waxing too. Love the Airplane 2 reference!😂

Alexandra L.

I love this product. I use it on my bikini area and legs. I don't have bumps anymore and the skin has become smoother since there are no ingrown hairs anymore. Beautiful product.

Judit Krasznai

Wayne, I want to experience your makeup line so much, I watch all the ads 😉 Good luck to you!

stephanie paque

does anyone know if this works for legs (specifically strawberry legs, ive been trying everything to get rid of them😭)

Jessica Orlowski

every other product and skin technique to get rid of ingrown hairs is a waste of time. i freaking love this stuff!

nahlesu nica

Who giggled when he whispered "other areas "? I love this guy.

Abby Moneyhun

How do you actually use this product? Before or after shaving?
                                                                    And how do you apply? Cotton or just spray it on?…. I need all the details… for a friend of course
                                                                    😉🥴😂😂😂

Marisa Ericson

I’ve been using this stuff forever. It’s like dream. I used to torture myself with bikini waxes and my esthetician suggested it. She told me never to use it the first couple days after getting waxed because the skin is too raw. But after waiting a day or two, it doesn’t hurt at all and it works so well.

glam_by _lydia

If this is mostly alcohol, can I just use normal rubbing alcohol? If not is there anything else anyone recommends for cheaper?

TK W

I use rubbing alcohol & zit cream….so, basically the same ingredients. And the alcohol hurts but when a lady has to go to the beach…she deals.

#32723
                                                                          lisadippity

This stuff is magic! Never had razor burn or ingrown hairs until after I had my son and found this stuff and it burns at first but almost instant results!

#32724
                                                                            Misty Parsons

“Hey, everyone..ingrown hairs”😂🤣😅😭💀 Thanks for the recommendation..I’ll have to give this one a try. Love you, Wayne!!❤️😘 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#32725
                                                                              Erin Altstadt

Thankyou for this! Perfect timing before summer really gets going

#32726
                                                                                LivinOnTheEdge1001

Perfect timing I’ve been on the hunt for something like this!

#32727
                                                                                  J Jadot

Thank you ☺️

#32728
                                                                                    prcutie1207

Hi Wayne! I know you mentioned that you were trying a new format with your videos and breaking things up a bit to help with your upcoming products so I just wanted to say that I’m watching every single one of your videos and I’m really enjoying them. I hope everything goes well and that these videos help. I can’t wait to see what you’ve got up your sleeve as I know it will be great! Stay positive and best of luck! 😊💕

#32729
                                                                                      Lori

Omg I was gonna buy this like a week ago lol. I saw it on IG

#32730
                                                                                        Anon

Wayne: recommends any product
                                                                                          Me: BRING ME MY WALLET!!! D:<

#32731
                                                                                          Misshazel82

❤❤❤

#32732
                                                                                            Fairy Cindy

thank you. because of you I will become make up artist. you are inspiration

#32733
                                                                                              Marta XYZ

I needed this right now! Thanks! Aloe gel helps prevent red bumps too

#32734
                                                                                                Supergirl Fitness

Can you link to the specific alpha h product? I'm not a fan of tendskin.. thank you, Wayne! Love your work!

#32735
                                                                                                  purpleglitterdolphin

I make a dupe for it with crushed aspirin and witch hazel from the dollar store works well .

#32736
                                                                                                    Nini N.

This is the best thing! It’s not irritating to my skin at all. I highly recommend it to anyone who gets razor bumps quite often when shaving

#32737
                                                                                                      Lana Letien

thanks Wayne I'll let my husband know about this product.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!