Khloe Kardashian Reacts To Kylie Jenner And Jordyn Woods Reuniting As Friends

Main Khloe Kardashian Reacts To Kylie Jenner And Jordyn Woods Reuniting As Friends

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Khloe Kardashian Reacts To Kylie Jenner And Jordyn Woods Reuniting As Friends

Kim Kardashian Reveals Tristan Thompson Should Not Be Invited To True’s First Birthday. Subscribe: …

Mr Meeseeks

A monkey can do your job

20somethingsWorld

Kourtney and Kendall have been silent on the matter, and for good reason too

Jane the dragon x.o

the talko is pretty bias on the kardashian sense, they leave out so much information to paint a picture only fans will believe its time to unsubscribe, i advise everyone else to as well

Shinning Sparkles

HEY GUYS ITS ALI FROM

HOLLYWOOD LIFE

T T

Kylie don't look like she feeling you in the picture.

jorden c

but is chloe REALLYYYYYY kylie’s sister O_o #conspiracytheory

1 mill subs without a video Sub to me

Contact halik0926@gmail.com he just hacked me 1000$ on PayPal

Richard Eduardo

Stupid when he get your man just call yourself stupid ok. That snake belong outside she screw him and injoy it. Watch out for travis

Andrea Ross

It was not cheating! They were not together. Please stop pushing this narrative. He doesn’t have a side chick. He is single!!!

yz450fyamaha1

All Hoors!

abigail wakere

who cares

Avis Avis

LOL WITH JORYDEN THE PHOTO IS JORYDEN SISTER

Day6 Harmony

Starts at 2:38

katden220

I'm sorry but she is not to be trusted. Along with Tristan. Forgive and tell her to move along. Don't need friends like that. That was just total disrespect for Kylie and and the family.

joegenova

Omg who gives a flying fuk

TheRoyalKounts

do all y'all talk about is Kylie Jenner I swear every other post is about her.

JinGai

Who gives a shit there hoes and there going to hell

Josh Lovely

I knew it but they all just fake.

KK and sims 4

Nothing without them wtf bullying at its finest

Jennifer Lopez

Who are these people and why am I watching this?

KK and sims 4

The tea is drunk and peed out already enough

Desiree Rampershad

Khloe doesnt even look like herself anymore….

sonyapeach

Again Khloe is still being a hypocrite and seriously get over it.

Emily Har

tristan is trash everyone knows

Peter McGlothin

Boooring!

peneueta lualua

That was Jordyn's lil sister lol

Naomi King

Why blame the woman when it was Tristan fault for cheating on her!

Laura Tina

Tristan is not worth being the cause of all this strain between families and friends. i love the post of being jordyn being greatful fr a new day, u just hv to take control of ur emotions an decide to be happy, "he dat is without sin shld throw a stone". this whole drama gives me a very different perception of some of the kardashians

Davonne Hayes

if Jordyn is like her lil sister you forgive her yr man was wrong PERIODT!

Michael’s passionking

As friends , not best friends

Edited : PERIDOTTTT

Vanshika Tripathi

Honestly True is better off without Tristan as a father figure.

priscilla sigauke

I am all for team Jordan. I don't really care what happened.The Kardashians can NEVER sell me virtue. All this is karma in my eyes.

Gambelian Gambelian

The Kardashian’s didn’t make Jordyn successful she was already there before they’re

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                      error: Content is protected !!