My Nighttime Skincare Routine

Main My Nighttime Skincare Routine

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by All Things Adrienne.
Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne

My Nighttime Skincare Routine

Let’s keep it real, people. We’re all guilty of falling asleep in our makeup from time to time. As I’ve gotten older I’ve realized just how important it is to take the time …

Icey8682

Damn….you’re just SO naturally pretty!

Maha Al-Bisher

Before being fooled by the discount code, there is no discount. The real price of the electronic brush is actually $38 on Amazon. You should never believe anyone in this industry although l love love love her videos 🌻

Stephanie Mendez

I use witch hazel toner to remove my very last impurities from my skin then I use maracuja oil for my face 🤗 And to remove my makeup I been using DHC oil and clean my face with a warm washcloth..

Grace Aneni

Love love love

maritza alcindor

Susan yara please review this! 💕

Terri T

Love the beauty regimen you do. You had said you suffer from rosacea. I to use to suffer from it. But i learned to use vinegar on it and it went away. Of course ot was the organic Braggs vinegar. Just saturate a cotton ball and put on ur face. Its helps tremendously.

Lydia Ferdin

Why do people cover up flawless skin…..lord, her skin without the caky make up is so much prettier, like why would anyone want to cover that up? I can understand eyeliners, lipcolor, eyebrows etc. but please don’t cover up gorgeous skin like that.

Alexandra K

please watch susan yara's skin care. I'm cringing just looking at you taking off your washes and using make up wipe

Gabriella Moye

Still such a queen. I use a ton of products
                        1. Sea breeze and witch hazel
                        2. Terminator 10 acne cream
                        3. Cera ve moisturizing cream with coconut oil
                        4. Neutrogena hydro boost
                        5. Rose water
                        6. Miracle 2

Nina Nani

OMG when she started reading the French explanation 😭😭

Derrick Davis

She's gotten her face tweaked.

Irish Claddagh

If products are not organic or chemically free….taking care of the skin with these products its pointless….you want healthy skin stop putting toxins in it…simple…Adrienne you are naturally beautiful and your skin is still too young to be applying all the amount of make up you do and all the chemicals you use to remove it…skin to be healthy NEEDS TO BREATHE 💜

Laquita Tv

You look good, could you do a morning routine please

Rosa Serrano

Watch DR DRAY here, on YouTube and save your money 💰✨

Penina Lafoga

GIRL! That vanity planet spa set was like over $100 😭 Thank you for your code!!! Spent less than $50 🙏🏽

Lana Pear

Just ordered the skin spa facial massager, thanks for sharing the code! Just saved over $90 Aus whoop!
                                      Yes I HATE the whole water to elbows thing too, no matter what angle I try, it still gets everywhere and on the floor while soaking my pjs 🤦‍♀️seriously there needs to be some kind of gravity water invention 🤣😂

Gigi

Mine is Soap & Water! Why? Cause I DON’T USE MAKEUP! Still age my 25! #TOMA

Crystal Gallardo

Omg I love her but her hands are so pale compared to her face ugh bothers me so much hahahaha

Jennifer Aguirre

Apply moisturizer and serums with middle and ring finger .. and for eye creams apply with pinky finger!!! Great tip learned from a beauty class

Ryhanna Rivera

Your still so pretty some Latina’s be cat fish but no you are beautiful

Dasani9582

Hiiii! You need to try Tatcha Indigo cream as your moisturizer. It’s for eczema or delicate skin. It’s amazing ! Also their vitamin c mask is everything. All of their products. Please give hem a try. It won’t disappoint!

Hiba

A, anyone whos been watching youtube for a minute or has two braincells can tell this is 100% a sponsored post. Then you straight up said it isnt an ad. Like wow, why lie? That is so lame. Theres nothing wrong with sponsors, just say it is. Lost respect for you, and what you say isnt trustworthy now.

JackGeezy

That pout is cringe AF

Sherlyn Pearl

woah… u look more beautiful without makeup on….

Sanchari Mondal

You seriously don't need makeup.

Jordyn K. Davidson

@11:33 the cutest thing ever

FranRan08

You should do your fav fragrances, high and low end and how you switch fragrances as the seasons change

Craig Morgan

Adrienne, u so pretty without makeup..

Angela M

4:55 water down the neck into the shirt is just like down the arms !!😱😱

Vanessa Herrera

I love love her and her videos but does she ever interact or respond to comments?

Angela M

I love all the videos you are just so real with us..but i have a question would u or could you make a night time bedroom relaxing or like tips and suggestions in the love department video if you could if not i understand .

x ssry

I love the process, natural beauty

Will Lopez

I cant go to sleep all greasy like that lol

DeJa Love

Literally washed my face with you tonight! Love your videos! 😘

#35875
                                                                          Tatyanna Hayward

My face skin routine is crazy. I don’t have a morning routine because I sweat product off trying to run to class. And I’m a broke college student so I just use Olay water activating cleansing wipes and a moisturizing cream. But my hair routine is extensive 😭

#35876
                                                                            Misty Bazan

I’ve been feeling you robes. Where can we get them.
                                                                              .😍🥰

#35877
                                                                              Haley K Washington

Also my pet peeve too omg !!

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!