PolyGel Glitter Inlay Using Amazon DIY Kit

Main PolyGel Glitter Inlay Using Amazon DIY Kit

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Nail Career Education
      PolyGel Glitter Inlay Using Amazon DIY Kit

Suzie creates a gorgeous Blue Glitter ‘PolyGel’/Hybrid Gel Inlay using Makartt’s DIY friendly products from their Nail Extension Gel Nail Starter Kit, and their …

Pam He

hi suzie, does it matter what type of alcohol we use?

Kelly Wang

I really like Makartt products, I bought Makartt purple nail drill machine before, it 's really quiet and low heat, and remove dipping powder quickly, I believe that nail drill machine will remove this poly gel well.

Sadie Di Angelo

Dear Suzie, could you please do an educational video with resin dip nails or resin liquid and acrylic powder? Thank you!

Francesca Ladson

What kind of alcohol do you use for that gel?

ArianaGrandeQueen

u should try an acrylic kit on wish

스탠다드

is it ok to do extension with normal fake nails instead of the dual nails?

jessiejfan23

great video, sucks that the discount codes don't work on Amazon Canada 🙁

socrlax

"high bread" nails LOL …

Shea LaRoux

Dual forms DO NOT remove the need for sculpting. It is just a different kind of sculpting. You sculpt the underside instead of the top side

Hanna Jake

Ok everyone @jennamarbles

Kristann K

Cameraman I appreciate you so much

Kathleen Goudie

Hey Suzie! I absolutely love watching your videos. I have a question for you. How does someone know whether or not they're aklergic to acrylic/gel applications? I get this bad itching whenever I get my nails done. I know its not the products that my tech uses, because its been happening everywhere I go. I love how your nails look! 😍 The blue glitter looks amazing!!

Ashley Caplette

Hey Suzie thank you so much for getting this up so soon, and helping me:))) you are AMAZING, I can’t wait to see what you have in your back corner:)))

Imberis

One: Your design for these nails was so beautiful!
                                  Two: I use the exact same wrench when I can't get my polishes open! LoL

Casey Cronk

Awesome!!!

JACQUELINE Di MATTIA

I really like these products… ordered them after watching another nail tech ( .Denisejohn65) reviewed them on her channel.
                                      Thanks Suzie for sharing 👍

PaigeyLeighWolf

I've been using my UV lamp for months and only now do I learn I gotta take the blue layer off?? I'm an idiot lol

Hunny Bunny

Loving this!! I can watch you doing nails for hours!!! 💅🏻

Sydney

Now that we have seen cameramans hands you should do a video where he does your nails and you dont have to show his face

Linda D.

How is this application for ones that have allergic reactions to acrylic or gel?

Crystal Herrin

If you use dip powder and to build or lengthen, can you use this?

sandy thomas

You and Brad mondo should do a video. You're like the king and Queen of YouTube that everyone thinks of when they do thier nails or hair 😂😂

Michele Condon

Your awesome and really enjoy your talent and the way you teach! Thank you!!

Tracie Campbell

These are stunning.

Julie Froehlich

Do you have any tips on how to get less small air bubbles when doing hard gel extensions? I did my first set a few weeks ago and there were a good amount of bubbles and I wish they were more clear.

Edit: Also do you have any extra tips on how to keep it from lifting? I’ve been using Gelish PolyGek for a while and have had no problems at all, but with my new hard gel they have been lifting a lot more.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                      error: Content is protected !!