TATI BEAUTY LAUNCH PARTY for my Subscribers!

Main TATI BEAUTY LAUNCH PARTY for my Subscribers!

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      TATI BEAUTY LAUNCH PARTY for my Subscribers!

This is a thank you to all of you. I wish you all could have come! I have now selected the winners for the surprise PR Kit giveaway. If you’ve won, you’ll receive an …

Marianne Lozare

I'm crying wtf hahaha

Superr Duperr

Her sister's are so supportive ❤️❤️

Kait S

Tati is just the best. She deserves the best launch. Including actual people and not influencers at a launch? No other influencer would do this. She does her own thing and doesn’t follow the status quo, and she gets a lot of crap for it. She deserves a really successful makeup launch.

Leah Rogers

One word…. ICONIC💖

Natasha V

Congrats 🎉👏😁

Nienke Zijlstra

Everyone looks gorgeous at the party!

Vena Annisa Harahap

im burst into tears just watching this

Laura Elfenbein

Tati, you are an inspiration, love the speech you give in the video! I wish I could have been there, too.

Anna Beszczyńska

Dear Tati, I am so happy for You!
                        You're my life role model!

dana nylon

99% white, 0.5% black, 0.5% asian. You do the math.

David Daniel Erives

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sophia Amazing

Really almost 10 mill I rember her at 5 this seems like a wedding

Jazmyne Barron

Tati has taught me so much about makeup. I have learned so much by just watching her videos. Seeing this is amazing I can’t wait to get the pallet. Shout out to Tati for being the such an icon and a queen I can’t wait to see what you do next. Thank you for being such an inspiration and an amazing role model ❤️❤️❤️

P Auluknow

Haven’t we learned from all these fraudulent beauty bloggers ?!?! Tati is no different

Evo

What a beautiful video

Denisa Struharova

So happy for you ❤️

sweetox _

Such a AAA Class Act Woman 👌

tamalaursa

I'm crying. I don't know why I'm crying but I'm crying. So happy for you!

Auria Cabrera

Omg I did not click on this video and thought I would be tearing up and crying but wow Tati this is amazing 🥰 so proud you deserve the world ❤

Jo Leipold

Where was this event? Not her house, rt?

Hannah Chamblee

every single person in this looked so good 😍

Ayaan Asif

Awesome launch party

Hannah Chamblee

I ALMOST CRIED SO MANY TIMES DURING THIS

thatswhatsup0493

I wear eyeshadow like once a year, but ima be buying this. Love Tati. These people are so lucky they got to be there!!

Sharan Manimaran

I m so proud of u tati ❤❤❤❤❤….u r such an Inspiration…. I m a person who doesn't wear makeup at all… but I love u for wat u are … u r jus amazing ❤

vianey.idali16

This is awesome!❤ How did they get invited?

MsJgreen77

Why would a makeup artists need a makeup artists to do her makeup?

Belle Merto

Why on earth I'm crying 😭😭😭😭 love you Tati!!! 💕

Oakley Soleil

why does this video make me so emotional 😭

Belle Merto

I'm so happy for you my Tati ♥️ so much love from the Philippines ‼️‼️‼️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hayley Sommer

I was all ready to buy your beautiful creation, but shipping was $20. I’m sorry I can’t afford that. Bummer. You are so beautiful!
                                                                    91-249 C
                                                                    Ewa beach road
                                                                    Ewa beach, Hawaii
                                                                    Are the textured neutrals available in a store?
                                                                    ♥️

Catherine Montalbano-Harris

I’m so happy for Tati. Idk anyone more deserving.

Emily Pearce

3:00 Tati saying "why are you crying?" and trying to comfort that sweet subscriber just shows how genuine and humble Tati is.

Kristiny Mireny

And I cried again same as the launch of halo beauty.congratulations tati for all the success ..cheers to many more 💯❤

#100911
                                                                          Akayrii Rose

this was so beautiful!!! xx

#100912
                                                                            lakhi begum

Why am I cutting onions in the middle of the night?😭😭

#100913
                                                                              Javier Estrada

OMG! This video was so beautiful. I'm happy to see all of this.

#100914
                                                                                Judi

This was so empowering even though I wasn’t physically a part of it. I’m in my 30’s and this pallet is SO relatable to me but also to my younger cousins who are in their teens/early twenties. Proud of what you’ve accomplished and of this community. Congrats on a great product Tati!! Can’t wait to see more ❤️

#100915
                                                                                  Janette B

The genetics in that family are unreal!

#100916
                                                                                    Giovanna Gerencser

Whoever produced this video did it right. Bravo and congratulations on your launch, well done.

#100917
                                                                                      Anna Sunater

5:50 the lamp looks like a halo on Tati's head

#100918
                                                                                        Heather Wippel

I can’t wait until I get mine!

#100919
                                                                                          Ryan wiltse

I think is the best way to launch!!!!!! So much respect and love for you Tati!!!

#100920
                                                                                            Acailah Safar

The music was so appropriate

#100921
                                                                                              Debra Mae Inway

I'm not a fan of Tati but I know that she's down to earth, graceful, elegant, classy, loving, true, and kind-hearted woman.

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!