TATI BEAUTY … Restock + New Launch

Main TATI BEAUTY … Restock + New Launch

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      TATI BEAUTY ... Restock + New Launch

Textured Neutrals Restock today + The Blendiful launch, the makeup tool you didn’t know you needed. xo’s ~ Tati SAVE w/ HALO …

Truth Seeker

I thought she was the most beautiful girl but then I saw her without and I got scared. This is why I have trust issues.

perilsofmelancholic

i loveeeee this

Sofia Madrigal

Can you do a video doing your makeup really close to the camera does it look like skin or caked makeup?

Karen Wingler

Just ordered all the things!!!!

Jenna Aleksandra

I thought her next product is a lipstick and I almost was like nah no more but literally I need those sponges 🙉

hotmesshailey

I didn’t know I needed ten of these but I need ten of these

Kylie G

love her but am i the only one that sees that it looks like its taking her foundation off when she presses it to her face?

Hoku Phillips

You can throw it into the washer?! I’m shook

Jessie K.

The way Tati is RETHINKING beauty is so brilliant, I can't believe it! It's so smartly done! The organization in her shadow palette, the new perfection of the pro-artist blending tool…I am just flabbergasted at how genius her brand has been so far. I CAN'T WAIT FOR WHAT SHE HAS IN STORE!!!

Karma Lee Nash

I finally got my order in for my palette and the new blendiful! So excited!!!

S. Salwa

Just ordered both The Blendiful and ur gorgeous palette. I am so excited!

Seana Wallace

I've just started use a puff after applying foundation…it totally smooths everything out. Happy to see this

gnf

Wow. This is literally exactly what I needed. A full size AND travel puff for my frequent travels. And even if I didn’t travel, that little one is too cute to not own. Tati, you are a genius 💗💗

True Angel

Now I get it Peter Mon explained it and I get why u chose this puff it’s different n I’m excited to see u use it Tati 🤔

Ailsa Ni

2014 Tati: Blendiful is not a word. 2020 Tati: launches Blendiful and a bonus, Baby Blendiful 😉

cravemakeup87

No she is not selling a cheap cloth that my grandma gets in her powder foundation compact for free for $18.00 before tax!!! Wtf! Seriously $18.00?????? That’s crazy maybe $8 and that’s pushing it!!!!

Hannah Sixx

The ONLY THING I’m worried about with this abs will be interested to see reviews about is how it could possibly be washed and then return to that same softness and how durable it is. How long it will last. Honestly though at $18 for two…you can just rebuy it. Idk. Food for thought. I’m interested to see it reviewed.

pinkbunny

Do you wet it?

Jessica Rose Hauserman

A fkn powder puff? Really?

Dayanxo

You’re so creative I can’t wait to get my hands on these blendifuls💕

Jacqueline Sanchez

Just ordered mine!! ❤️❤️

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              error: Content is protected !!