The Sad Story Why Billie Eilish And Her Music Is So Controversial

Main The Sad Story Why Billie Eilish And Her Music Is So Controversial

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      The Sad Story Why Billie Eilish And Her Music Is So Controversial

Billie Eilish Controversial Music Isn’t Always Respected The Right Way. Subscribe: …

Asli Horton

LOVE BILLIE

Pez

people donโ€™t see the alarming impact itโ€™s having on impressionable teens. a lot of them are self diagnosing themselves with depression and anxiety since being miserable is what they think they need to be in order to have a โ€˜storyโ€™, be considered a โ€˜beautiful soulโ€™. a person I know is even faking Touretteโ€™s to have it as a quirk. im sorry but this isnโ€™t destigmatising, itโ€™s romanticizing mental illnesses. ask people who actually go through the struggle of anxiety and depression everyday and tell me if they think songs like these, lyrics like โ€˜I wanna end meโ€™ helps. this sure is opening conversation, but the wrong kind of it.

btw not saying Billie herself doesnโ€™t suffer from any mental illness, just saying the impact her work is having on young teens is heading in the v wrong direction. also ofc some people find comfort and solace in her music which is totally okay, wonderful for them.

Dee dee

uh wth do they mean that shes never been in love? "i wish you were gay" is about one-sided love

Mr.J

Billie Eilish is an artist. Don't judge just let her do what artist do. Express yourself!

beautiful potato x

all i gotta say i stfu rly. billie helps so many ppl n she at heart is a rly bubbly, funny n loving person. is she just supposed to write songs abt twerking, money, sex and shit like nicki minaj n all those other hoes? so like gtfo n leave her alone sheesh she knows what shes doing ok?

Karley Ann

"too dark for this generation"
                  Have you met this generation??? This generations entire sense of humor surrounds death??? I say "I wanna die" at least 50 times a day, as does literally every single one of my friends. But lmao okay.

Chrysalis Tha Lyricist

Aww

wolfie

bury a friend is for a movie

Maryam Habib

Yikes

Frey Jepson

Too dark for this day and age? What does that mean? I personally don't think that there is enough of it.

Mia Kilburn

Dude. Her art gets me. Its kinda funny because i get frustrated when people say her visuals are creepy and whatever, because I feel they're a part of me haha. But honestly, if you haven't heard her music go check her out now because she might change for your life. Don't be the stupid me that didn't listen to her until 1 year later haha. Do it. Trust me.

this is shit honey

I love Biellie with her sadness and emotions cause she with it is interstring ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™ (interstring = Biellie)

Hardcorr Cobra

Lol never heard of it

A Random Blue Corgi

I hat these people that say 'Billies songs make me depressed.' I mean, they make you sad, but they don't make you depressed. Everybody has to learn the difference between them, depression is not sadness, it's anger, frustration, confusion, worry, anxiety, panic, all thrown together to make a nice happy meal.

ItsArii Here

Sheโ€™s demonic ion like her

Bryce DeHart

Why does this video sound like AI was tasked to create a YouTube video to explain modern music to your parents?

itsme gatchgirl

I love bille๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œโญ๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™ but I do think she does suffer with depression

Lippy Witch

she is in tuned bc she yes is a teen but a teen with a struggle. i have friends who struggle with terrets and its life altering so it is good she has an outlet and is so elequent in her speech

User name

FINNEAS deserves more recognition.

Daniel Sanchez

Someone watching this on 2019?

User name

You are telling me that Jojosiwa and Billie Eilish are the same age ?

Sophia Rae

I love all her songs! She is so talented and amazing!

Harry Max

She is a MK ultra mind control slave for Illuminati and freemate.

Yo Yo

JoJo is 2 years younger than Billie (not the same age or "almost")

AWESMR Satisfaction

Billie is such an Inspiration to young people I Respect a Queen

Maria Cruz Garcia

Billie is the most beautiful person ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Aeneas Booker

Billieโ€™s got some weird shii in her music but her voice is BAEE๐Ÿ˜

Eevee Lover

If anything billie makes me feel sane u know ๐Ÿ’–

Allison Dan

she wears FTP merch lmao

Dr. Lego

Umm burning dying and suffering uhhhhhhh

Dr. Lego

I've got no clue who this is

Hector Calavera

If your feeling sad or gloom or some shit. Just laugh. You know why because laughter brings out joy and happiness.
                                                                      That's what I do

Aliza Makepeace

Billie Eilish's music sounds very calm and relaxing. I always hear about her lyrics telling a dark story but I don't read them.

Billie Stan

….

#17051
                                                                          Alyssa Villa

Listening to her isn't influencing us to feel pain. It's the other way around. Our pain is influencing us to listen to her. She lets us feel everything we hide/ignore.

#17052
                                                                            Erica-Lea And Family

Didnt she date/get tortured by onision just like shiloh?

#17053
                                                                              _cookiecat_ Somolu

Billies music isn't making people depressed, it helps people with depression because it shows that she's going through the same thing

#17054
                                                                                _cookiecat_ Somolu

Billie is so beautiful

#17055
                                                                                  Emily S.

Wow i love that a publication with 7m subscribers canโ€™t even get their grammar right in the title ๐Ÿคช

#17056
                                                                                    _cookiecat_ Somolu

Billie is one of the only artists that sing about true and real things that other artists are afraid to do. And that is why so many people can relate to her, cause she's real

#17057
                                                                                      _cookiecat_ Somolu

"jOjO SiWa" ew gtfu

#17058
                                                                                        _cookiecat_ Somolu

Y'all are really obssesed with billie like how many video have u made of her

#17059
                                                                                          _cookiecat_ Somolu

Billie is a qween and she's going to take over the world(in a good way)

#17060
                                                                                            not real jennie

My friends all love her i dont hate her but her music dose creepy me out a lot (I like ocean eyes)

#17061
                                                                                              Celia R

I think her family is working on getting her a therapist and maybe anti depressants but I support and love her no matter what!

#17062
                                                                                                my avicado billie

2:54 hahahahahahaha
                                                                                                  No
                                                                                                  Never
                                                                                                  *cries in spanish*

#17063
                                                                                                  im a thirsty pilรธt

i actually have a theory about bury a friend. if shes referring to the monster under her bed, she might have had some kind of phobia, and a lot of kids have a phobia of monsters under their beds.

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!