The True Story Of Kris Kardashian Turned Kris Jenner

Main The True Story Of Kris Kardashian Turned Kris Jenner

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko

The Evolution Of Kris Jenner Life From Before She Was Famous. How She Went From Flight Attendant to Momager Of Billionaire And Millionaires Kylie Jenner …

Destiny Johnson

Do more kris jenner😍😘

Sugary Cookies

She looks 44?!?

ItsJustRoman

devil works hard, but kris works wayy harder

John Payne

One Hell of a DIVA !!!

Fatima Cubias

She is just like my mom she even looks like her but other than my mom being a little short

Teresa Vandale

Talk about having major work done on her face, check out the checks.

barbe Doll doll elhelou

What a women with 5 kids struggled in her life u and your kids. Are impossible believers good bless u Kris Jenner

Darla Elliott

Shje did very well. Please don't make the mistake she's the only woman who can-women should always be able to completely take care of themselves based on what they acquire for themselves Kris shjows us that.

maxine chan

Kris is a cougar

Phoebe Menzies

lets be honest, she s been through a lot

WhitneyTheNonHouston

I'm surprised she hasn't changed her name back to Kris Houghton.

Marina Ribeiro

You are awesome kris

Kayra kim

Istg this woman is tough and smart.

Kathi W

Do some people think that Todd Waterman is Khloe‘s dad?

Violett Reyes

I’m just wondering why she got a nose job, her nose looked good.

Rosa Diaz

This woman built an empire she is a genius

Stacy Brenda

I actually thought corey was in his 40's

Carla Sichi

What a vulgar greedy family. The mother Kris. What can one say about her? She maybe a businesswoman but she is heartless. She raised a bunch of kids whose vocabulary consists of the f word and of course just nothing that makes sense. They all whine as they talk. They are talentless, greedy, needy. They all sure love the men that are not Caucasian don’t they? Perhaps Caucasian males know where they have been and how many there have been. So they will never touch a Kardashian. with a barge pole. Even if they had not seen a woman for years!

Snake-eyes

Yeah go kris

1dayat atime

Smart woman! Learned the business!!

Elmari Linden Mbewe

She definitely will go down as a legend fact

Vala Dina

NOPE! to the question 🙄 I still hate them, the woman is a smart business woman, still hate them😁

Kim Velez

No I think they need to do more for the Environment and Animals. I think they waste money on stupid shit

Nitsa Michael

I admire her lots, she's a super buisness woman and a good mother.

Belinda Enata

Kris doesn’t even look like a 63y old grandma.

Kevin Dukes

I think she looked much better in the middle picture

Desiree Hall

Kourtney looks like her mom, in her younger yrs. Her mom now has the Michael Jackson 👃. They all like their men!!!

Rct Last

Ride that wave all the way to the beach Kris…smooches.

Diana Baloghová

She deffinitely deserve what she has now she worked hard too.And kendall looks exactly like her,her body,face everything i mean they are scorpions

Faizo Abdi Mohamed

Not gonna lie but she was a serious cheater and other than the miscarriage and her ex husband dying i don't really see and harsh life since she was and is rich

NOT YOU

In the thumbnail you can see her transformation into the evil person she is today. This explains how and why Kim and Chloe are the way they are. Pure sleaze.

Patricia Dudzik

Pimp

m. mache

I don't want to know Kim kardasian thank you. ? Mo?

Temitayo Bisiriyu

Even if you dont like her, you have to admit that Kris is hella determined and it paid off.

#91096
                                                                          Wadjet

she was gorgeous…why did she put those stupid fake cheeks in her face?😫

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                          error: Content is protected !!