We Guess Outfit Prices From Cheapest to Most Expensive

Main We Guess Outfit Prices From Cheapest to Most Expensive

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

We Guess Outfit Prices From Cheapest to Most Expensive

Can you tell what is expensive and what’s cheap? It’s harder than you think! Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos …

Миссони Де Грандер

ohhh baby i wanna this pink dress

D. Li

"looks like a nordstrom… or macys"… honey macys is no where near nordstrom in any category XD

wolfqueen

The girl in the pink dress looked amazing like it was fitted just for her 💕 Curves for day and very stunning!

Olympas Christian

the 1,200 dollar dress shouldve came with a built in bra 😊

Jenna Rahim

I mean ok… this is just blatant copy of lineup

Buz

You used the greater than sign, not the less than.

Lizelle Padilla

How do you get VANS for FREE???

luna rose

Free clothes?! How?!

Jose De Armas

Why do one of the guessers look like Shannon Dougherty

Nothingtoseehere

buzzfeed is really stealing from cut now 🥴

Tracy Allen

How does the most expensive outfit look the least expensive?! 😬👎

AmandaSalazar18

Getting sugar baby vibes from miss $1,2000 dress lol

JoinAnamoly

Most of them look the same I wouldn’t know anything about price but I can look like 10k with a 1k budget

No Username

Under $200=inexpensive BISH! My expensive is $10 at most!

Jade Marie

Dang all those people getting free stuff howwwww

Jessica Kate

Lol the girl in the Dior jacket was so salty

Alexa Merritt

LOL she said VANS are $200 shoes😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Ellie

the 1,200 girl that is the worst decision. Actually, I retract that. The windbreaker girl has no fashion sense whatsoever.

sera rose

Oh man the set for Cut looks a little different today

Ellie

Forever 21 has EVERYTHING.

Jane Richardson

That guy constantly talking about ASOS does he work for them lol

Vivian Ramirez

When is buzzfeed going to be original and quit stealing ideas?

Red Curtis

Buzzfeed here stealing content from Cut!

Hope Catron

we need a whole video of that guessing woman damn she’s in the kmow

Snazzy Queen Hayden

Guy- that's a beautiful…. Bre dress

I cought that

Unipanda Animates

the girl with the leather jacket gives me Abby from NCIS vibes

Maria Petrarca

Is this cut? No it's just sad…

A K

WalMart version of WatchCut… and I used to actually enjoy this channel. Seriously lacking quality.

Melissa Gomez

The dark haired guy looks like he stole his shirt from a homeless 14-year-old girl.

sofia albertz ramirez

80 dollar Dior jacket?

val

tje black dress had me convinced it was cheap but it’s 1200 like what

8happyperson

Man that black dress would make anyone look like a sloppy mess, definitely not worth $1,200….. maybe like $5.

Kiana Alexis

Man I would be the best at this game, people always think I’m super rich and was born with a golden spoon in my mouth, literally all my stuff looks so expensive but it’s all from thrift, ecommerce, or sales, my most expensive item was 60$ and I got two dresses and a belt, it was a set. I’m great at this game.

Stace D

"This jacket? It's Dee-Or"

#19660
                                                                          Brooke A.

Thought that was Tyler Oakley

#19661
                                                                            Victor Tierrafria

Why did they say they were for free??

#19662
                                                                              Lindsey Marie

the first girl's outfit is way too cute!

#19663
                                                                                globetrotter39

That black dress is hideous

#19664
                                                                                  Val C

WAIT WHERE ARE THOSE CREEPERS FROM?!?!

#19665
                                                                                    cazzawee

I thought this was a Cut video. I was sad to see that it wasn't

#19666
                                                                                      Florinda Lucero

Blonde guy's DadWear is giving my eyeballs cramps. And is that other guy wearing a girl's outfit, complete with belt?

#19667
                                                                                        sawyers

How do they get clothes for free

#19668
                                                                                          hurricanejay17

Whoever outfit number 5 is, I think I was just seduced

#19669
                                                                                            Bartholomew Willington

That girl with the 1.2k black dress DEFINITELY has a sugar daddy

#19670
                                                                                              BGRoyal

Buzzfeed steals content ideas from EVERYONE. Why are y’all surprised?

#19671
                                                                                                Tyler Read

When buzzfeed literally steals from cut

#19672
                                                                                                  Katie Brae

Copied

#19673
                                                                                                    x.Brisa .x

LMAOOO THEYRE STEALING CONTENT FROM CUT NOW XDD

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!