WE’RE MOVING! | House Hunting Process

Main WE’RE MOVING! | House Hunting Process

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      WE’RE MOVING! | House Hunting Process

We’re on the hunt for a new Chateau Houghton! _ SUBSCRIBE: _ FOLLOW ALL THINGS ADRIENNE: Facebook: …

All Things Adrienne

What are some things you need for your dream house?

Kasongo Pembamoto

sooooo………… putting this on a vision board, what am i getting???

Melicia Evanson

Isreal is ' moving forward …….,' lol

Anita Susan

I wouldn't tell you what to do, but if I was searching for a home I would look for something that my husband and I would love. The rest of everyone would just have to like it or not. That doesn't mean that I don't love them but it's my house not theirs.

Jenniqueca Crodua

GOD BLESS U ALWAYS🥰😇🙏 hoping u can help us too buying our own house 😇😇

Reah Ndaku

Israel looks so glowy and healthy!😊

ChicGeekism

Omg I'm panicking for Lana for some reason 😂

ChicGeekism

Oh girl. I hope I can elaborate

Trevor Noah’s Fan Vault

I'm not feeling the friend's lip color.

Tamara Wanjiku

Hello❤️ i love this n everything about your family. Adrienne lemme just say i love love you all the way from Kenya 🇰🇪
                          I feel like the common/visitors cloakroom you should put wooden sinks n plants /flowers. Or you could try white subway tiles with a touch of colorful plants. (roses, purple n pink flowers from the Jacaranda tree).

Jasmine G

WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER YOU GO TO TJE BATHROOM YOU BIG NASTY! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Mrs paz

Can’t wait to see your new home..i know it will be just as beautiful as this one😍looking forward to the home videos🙌🏼

hermionnie L.

A you a fake friend for not telling your Lucia that her make up was looking a little crazy on the camera. the bronzer/contour was bothering me through the whole video.. just seems a little too dark. 🙁

Karynna Hill

Am I the only one uncomfortable with the girl on the far right’s foot touching the blonde woman’s leg?

Shelvin Moraa

Too bad that house was nice……

Sid Cerise

When I wake up you’ll probably be at a Million subbies. Congrats in advance. 🎉

Mary Koufalis

What does KIN stand for?

Nina A

Lucia looks so much like Mariah I thought they were sisters for a sec and I was like wait what… lmao

Diane Rosario

She said ocd? She doesn't even wash her hands after the bathroom.

Kassandra Rivierez

I love them!!! Please don’t change!!

Diane Rosario

Pg oh they are so religious.

Diane Rosario

Gated community? Just like in the projects?

Belem Hernandez

Hit up joanna gaines … i feel like you would like her style!

CC Smiles

So exciting 💛💛💛

Saniel Underwood

Moving reasons sound selfish

coralee bonafay

marble cracks and yellows, just saying. c. danielson

Chi Lala

Shout out from 🇦🇺

Abby FE

Lol! I guess you guys REALLY don't want to sell your house 😀 my jaw was dropped and I was cringing through the whole thing. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. BTW it doesn't seem to me that its a good idea to go with a "French country theme" in my opinion themes are played out and they make a place look cheap. Themes don't really tell the story of who you are or where you live. If you're in a "French country " mood….just go to France. How about highlighting the style of the area in which you live and adding a Latin flare with pieces of the places you are from as well as little French accents because you got married there. If you go full out French country you will get tired of it like you got tired of this house……just a thought. Love you! Cant wait to see you doing home reno!

Irish Claddagh

Practicality…safety…Look for long term sustainability….Israel will get older before you will A and his needs for the future need to be considered….if you need to have stairs make them less….big garden…practical and useful herbs and produce…GOOD LUCK

CD/DC

Y’all ain’t fooling no one ..
                                                                  y’all need more space because y’all expecting

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!