★ Affordable Spring Dresses | Try On Haul | Under 30$

Main ★ Affordable Spring Dresses | Try On Haul | Under 30$

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    IVY
      ★ Affordable Spring Dresses | Try On Haul | Under 30$

Floral Maxi Dress XL ▻NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!! ▻MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE BELL ICON SO YOU WONT MISS ANY …

DeOndrea Walker

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗😍

Jason Hite

😍…marry me.

Tasha Bostic

🙌🙌🙌 You delivered right on time Ms.Ivy, my vacation is in may

Scarletbri j

You look so beautiful and even if I'm not plus sized you sold me on every dress🤩👌🏽💖

honeybee7606

Nice vid….. Thanks for the heads up! The blue and white pic on amazon is totally different than what your wearing

Bellah-Dulcie

Ivy. Ivy. Ivy.
                  Mrs, I think this all the time when I watch your videos, but I'm going to say it again. You are SO dam pretty!!! You always have such a radiance to your face, with or without full on make-up. 😍
                  Ok, so the dresses. I liked all except the Paisley print & the last one.
                  My ultimate Fav on you is the Pink multi striped one. You looked GOOOOOODDDD!!! And if you wore your Lilac wig with it………Ooooh, people would be making a path as you came through. 👸🏾👸🏾
                  Bright colours look amazing on you, can't wait to see what else you got coming up for your summer wardrobe.

Aledra Renee’

Yellow is so pretty on your skin.

Chanée Hill

Yaaas Ivy!!! 😍😍🔥🔥

Oh My Goodness

Where'd u get yo lashes?

Dionne G

You look Gorge

ginajeani

Your cute shape make everthing look cute. Your gorgeous…those dress are cute, I like them all.

Elizabeth Kupupika

Yess I’m loving your hauls Ivy!!! You’re so gorgeous 😍😍🙌🏾🙌🏾👍🏾

Merci Less

When is your bday babe??? I’m in the mood to Gift🤷🏾‍♀️

Merci Less

Biiiitttttttccchhhhhhh!!!!! You sexy as fuck!!!!

Bibi Mutondo

I love the energy on this video Ivy. Keep it up babe. ~BM

SHAE C

Yessss bawdy!!!!!! Girl you're such a beauty😍

Pretty Brown Beauty

That pink striped dressed with your curly hair is everything on you 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

April Davis

yasssssssssss!!

Kimsterz23

Ivy! I need you to do a video on the bras that you wear! Them girls are always sitting up nice!

Lisa Tiana

🤯😍😍😍😍😍

MsCupcake39

Great haul ivy!!!!!

Lashae Shae Jay

Amazon 😮 I been sleeping on them

Yeah I Said It

You have a beautiful skin complexion.

Tree Vinbin

You so pretty

Beauty N Japan

I love the last 2 dresses, super cute

Chuck Fix

I jus here for her Beautiful body and face😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

CharlisaDarnae

I love all of these on you!! I love the lashes you have on 🥰🥰🥰

Beauty Doll’

Thank you for this video! You look beautiful 😍😍🍫🤪✨

Beauty Doll’

Neeed these dresses 😩😩😍😍

Jessika Nicole

All purpose honey Yasser lol

Dutchess Jones

Great vid! The black & white stripe batwing dress is my style as well Ivy! I love showing my curves in a fitted dress. I agree with you on this type of sexy!

Sam D

Love the clothing haul Ivy. I was wondering if u could do a clothing haul on Boo Hoo ?

Antonia Greene

I luv your videos plz keep making more

Lilmama Ladybug

Came through with the Amazon haul 💧

#30316
                                                                          Sabrina Hassan

So beautiful Ivy 😍

#30317
                                                                            Choisel Kellman

Yes Ivy! You look bomb as hell gurl. Thanks for the haul!

#30318
                                                                              JustJazzy

Girl I went n added all these to my cart 😖😂

#30319
                                                                                Anjanee Unique

I love the strip dress but the link is wrong

#30320
                                                                                  Michelle Bernard

Those are cute dresses im always looking for long fun dresses down side they always have slits or some type of opening and Im just not comfortable showing my legs 😖 maybe with fish nets 🤔

#30321
                                                                                    Toy Box

I would love to see more hauls like these! Got some of the dresses in my cart now lol 🥰

#30322
                                                                                      princess Jacob mova

Yassss so cute!

#30323
                                                                                        KayNícole Beauty Box

Ivy Pleaseeeeeeeeeee Keep The AMAZON Clothing Hauls Coming! 😍😍😍 Can you do a vacation clothing haul? 😩

#30324
                                                                                          Ki Wright

More Amazon fashions!

#30325
                                                                                            Samantha Cheatham

Loveeeeeeeeee this haul.

#30326
                                                                                              Lissa Sharnae

You better show them thighs sis okayyyy

#30327
                                                                                                jasy_ palma

Pretty in every dress. 😍
                                                                                                  Great video

#30328
                                                                                                  Courtney R

I’m def buying the striped dress…Amazon has great lingerie too

#30329
                                                                                                    Simply JazzyD

Yes to more amazon hauls! Those models don't do the clothes justice! Who would have thought these dresses were this cute!!!

#30330
                                                                                                      Lex Hall

Amazon??!!!! I'm surprised, I need to go take a look at the clothes.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!