☆ MOVING INTO MY NEW PLACE IN LA!

Main ☆ MOVING INTO MY NEW PLACE IN LA!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Luhhsetty.
Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Luhhsetty
      ☆ MOVING INTO MY NEW PLACE IN LA!

I N S T A G R A M: @Lisette ♡ T W I T T E R: @Luhhsetty I finally moved in to my new place! What do you guys think? Thumbs up for more moving vlogs!

Roseline Wairimu

I really love your videos girl.😘😘

CyberTroll

I don't undertand why ppl so worrie where you live or how you live!! 😑😑😑

elisia francisco

YOU WATCH SUPERNATURAL!!! yes queen

Maleah Brock

i swear you move twice a month 😂

Nana Kojo

Is it a house or an apartment

LaQuanda Sanders

Love your condo tour 😍

Alexis Durghalli

ok, Lisette so when you're stacking the mugs in the kitchen make sure to put them in upside down because that can prevent dust and other stuff from coming in. Btw I love you so much!!! Good luck with moving in 🙂 i know ur place is gunna look amazing!! LOVE YA!

Lyndsey Pauley

Congrats to you girl! If you're happy thats all that matter.

Cinthia M

Can you do diet videos or Videos on how to be and eat healthy

Cinthia M

Wow it’s crazy to think I’ve been watching you since your keratin hair videos YEARSSSSS ago, and now you’re moving into your second apartment in LA. I’m truly so proud of you doll!!!!! ❤️😍

Finding Harley

CONGRATULATIONS!!! 🎉🎈🍾 You have came such a long way and I got so lit hearing that you got a better place!! The come up is real!! This just gives me motivation to keep going!❤️🤗😘

Revonia Keel

I swear your videos are so calming ❤️

Franchesca Monet

Dang!! If you need help finding a place to donate your extra clothes ; you can definitely send some clothes my way lol

Alisa Murphy

Feel free to send that box of clothes you plan on donating to me lmaooo technically it would still be a donation.

Breanna Nicole

I understand completely. I don’t think people understand being a YouTuber things are always pre-recorded and things can me finished MONTHS ahead so when it’s finally uploaded everyone is confused adding their 2 cents when it’s like ok…this was already done sometimes y’all don’t always have the time to immediately film things it’s reality you guys are human too I think people tend to forget that.

Hannah Gweth Obengo

Lisette, this is a lovely place.😀😃😃 You inspire me to also get a very nice place after my studies. May God bless you. 😊😊

Nichol Lewis

I would put the plates/bowls in the cabinet closest to the stove, and your cups/glasses in the cabinet closest to the fridge. Easy access 😊 You and your new home look beautiful btw

Ra Da

Can't wait for more moving vlogs 😊😊😊😊😊

Tiara

So proud of you Queen!

Brianna Phillips

Updated morning routine please
                                              Like if want to see one too ❤️❤️

DiAndrea Campbell

You should consider doing a financial video for like early 20s. I’m sure a lot of people would be interested in how you budget and such. Not giving out your personal amounts but just something a long those lines cause you seem so well off.

ello_kita

So hyped for you !! 😍😍🤗

Ariel Alena

YOUR PLACE IS GOING TO LOOK SO GOOD OMG

Patricia Darby

Did I see supernatural??? 😍😍😍😩😩😭😭 beautiful video girly by the wayyyyy

Elena Pauli Nails

You should put a painting up above your computer and on the side walls maybe a couple floating shelves😁😁

Natural TeaCup

Do a declutter with me ❤️

Alexis Grace

Love per usual 🥰

Whitney B

❤❤❤❤

Shepe Konyak

thank you finally new home💛💛💛

Jasmine Davis

Lisette , I’m genuinely proud of you! You’ve come a very long way and worked so hard to be where your at rn. You definitely deserve this life, LA don’t know what hit em lol. Lots of love ❤️ keep shining girl.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!