♡ How I do my Acrylic Nails at Home ! | Natural Set

Main ♡ How I do my Acrylic Nails at Home ! | Natural Set

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    IVY
      ♡ How I do my Acrylic Nails at Home ! | Natural Set

IM NOT A PROFESSIONAL ** ▻NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!! ▻MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE BELL ICON SO YOU WONT MISS ANY UPLOADS …

OkayyyKeisha

I use mia secret too! Ppl ask me where i get my nails done and are surprised when i say i did them. Also im still not the best at getting the cutical right just like you. If its really funky ill just put a little glitter at the base of my nails and let it blend up. Always looks very girly and ladylike while still looking very clean and put together.

Vivaglambee

Gorgeous nails Ivy 💕💕💕💕💕💕🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍😍😍

Rare Natural Beauty

EDIT A tip to apply the acrylic at the Cuticle area: take a small bead of acrylic and get as close as you can without touching the skin. Hold your finger in a downward position so that the acrylic will flow down and not flood the Cuticle area. If it touches the skin it will lift. But on another note, you did good! This is how I started doing nails. Just doing my own at home. Then I went to school to become become a nail tech. Best decision of my life, honestly.

Kammy R

I havent gone to a shop in 3 years. I felt the Asian nail shops (no black owned in my city at the time) were so rude most of the time. I refuse to help build your wealth when you dont respect me……nor my community. I'm happy to see black women learning for themselves and also diving into the nail industry. .

jemika bates

It’s pronounced mo-no-mer love

LongHairPrettyNails

I clicked so fast! I can't believe you do your own nails too😍. They turned out great! Definitely would love to see more nail videos 🤗💅🏾

Neek Neek

Omg omg I’ve been waiting on this video I know you got sick of me asking sis 🙌🏾🤣🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Tonya Jones

Girl you are beyond a triple threat… hair, fashion, makeup and now nails let’s go boo!!! I believe it’s pronounced More-nér-mer

Neisha Monee

Okay I see you! ❤️❤️

B Davis

SKILLS 👏🏾
                          Cuz who don’t know how to do what???🤪

Beautae W

Next do a cardi b full bling set and

Tori Collins

You did very well, they look so cute!

SEXXY N LOYAL

You did well Ivy😀 Use drier beads and let them settle a little before you swipe it down the nail. You can also make your beads bigger so that the E-File won't thin them out so much.

Scarletbri j

Watch suzie on nail career education her channel is perfect although I think you did great💙

shop_aholic75

I love that you are branching out and doing/showing us more things on your channel! Great job on your nails!!

mrszreyes

yesss, thanks for this!!

Tamica Latham

What can’t you do girl ? Lol 😂

Brooklyn Caramel

Sis…..like you really are the bomb!!! You did a great job….
                                          You can do it all #blackgirlmagic

Starr Danielle

Good job Ivy! I was on a nail kick last summer, call myself doing my own nails, bought all the stuff, it's still sitting under my bathroom cabinet.

Brianna Rutledge

What can’t ivy do? 😍😊 that’s what I call talent

kendra palmer

They look good ivy.. looks like a pro to me❤️

Perfect_Imperfection

It's pronounced MON-E-MER

Etoya. A

Loved the tutorial it’s like you read my mind lol been thinking of trying to do my own nails you are truly a woman with many hats for sure

Patricia Wilson

You’re amazing in the beauty field!!! ❤️

estefanya crossdresser

Beautiful woman

hunnii316

Do you do a fill or do you soak them off and start over each time??

Nichole V

Girl you so well rounded I’m mad you not at 1M

Foxy Roxy

Good Job IVY !

SlayTaee

The tool at 0:38 is called a cuticle trimmer

Drea423

No more going to Marshfield!

Courtney Sanders

So nice and natural

Bee Kareon

You did a great job!! We have so much in common lol.

naturally_coco

I do my own nails also but I create my own press ons. You should follow @getnailed32 on insta. Her name is Natalie Carmona on YouTube. She teaches you everything about acrylic nails.

agendagurl

girl you just like me!! i love a nice clean clear plain ass set of acrylics lmao. i like the polished and designs too but a clear set of coffins is my jam. There's a girl on instagram named @cariesha_
                                                                          She does clear sets but she adds some type of opalescent pearl type powder to the clear and omgggggggg its looks so bomb.

LadyATeeL1

Having your beads slightly drier will help with your apex and when doing the last bead near the cuticle. That way it won't flood the cuticle. But you do a damn good job hun!!

#9869
                                                                            Nicki_ f_baby

You’re so talented 🥰🤗🥰

#9870
                                                                              Britney Cooper

From
                                                                                Hair to nails she does it all honeu

#9871
                                                                                Blessed Deshawna

What?? Ivy~Boo the money maker style her own nails!?

#9872
                                                                                  IDoHairIDoNails

Here's another way to do what your doing but easier and faster with the fill of a acrylic nails, get your gel,apply,sprinkle acrylic powder on top,then cure repeat till you get the thickness you like. Hope's this works I also have a short video on my channel on this

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!