πŸ’„ Full Face Using Makeup YOUTUBE MADE ME BUY πŸ’‹ #FFF

Main πŸ’„ Full Face Using Makeup YOUTUBE MADE ME BUY πŸ’‹ #FFF

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Allana Davison.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      πŸ’„ Full Face Using Makeup YOUTUBE MADE ME BUY πŸ’‹ #FFF

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❀ WATCH MY PREVIOUS VIDEOS! Full Face Playing with New Make Up New-In …

Amna Qureshi

allana where’s your ring from??

SweetSugar3721

Love the hair! You enable me the most, definetely!

St. Driscoll

Yes!! Part 2 please. And violette_fr is such a soothing and wonderful artist to watch. I literally pause and purchase 🀣

J P

What do you think about DERMALOGICA it's skin care range I don't know how it works for dry skin I would love you to try them and review them if they are suitable for dryer skin types 😘😘😘

Lucy Du Feu

Hey Allana. Can you do a video on how you shaved your face? Xx

Kookie Flavored Cookie

Yes,

I’m just a Watcher XD

Tia Wilson

I couldn’t make that Tom Ford first time lipstick work for me, it was so so dry! πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

Paige B

I bought The Sculpting Powder from Kevin Aucoin because of you. Love it!

Kim Cooke

nice very fab look

Judith Cortada SolΓ©

You have to film a FFF with your subscribers’ faves high end and drugstore edition!!!!

cecile du

Part 2 pleaseeeeeeeee

nebneb255

I feel like you kind of already did it here to some extent, but I would love to see a FFF of β€˜Katie Jane Hughes made me do it’ – not just products, but techniques. Eye gloss, colourful inner eye corner and all!

sonia xamena

Foundation 105$😱 y need the drugstore one! πŸ™ƒ

J Jadot

Part 2, yes please. LM concealer, same. Bald patch on cheek, same. ✨😍✨

Samantha Staffa

Idk girl, I like the hair lol that’s what mine looks like naturally πŸ˜‚

Rachel Radack

desi made me buy the becca aqua luminous concealer and i’ve only used it once buy love it so far

Marina Ishimaru

I JUST purchased the Laura mercier concealer yesterday and trying it out as well. I bought it cause I saw Melissa Alatore raved about it and she recommends applying it with your fingers.

Chelsea W

You are so entertaining!!

Lesieva

Ive been using juuuuust some concealer on my cheeks and that becca brightener under my eyes (and im PALE yo, no wonder its bright on you), no foundation or bb cream or anything, and i looove it like that. Then just some glowy powder cheek products and done! .. for the bald patch that nothing sticks to, i have one of those too on my cheeks, its unexplainable.

Sara31186

Love your videos. I literally look forward to full face Friday after a long day from work lol. Thank you! Btw that’s my favorite mascaraπŸ€—

Romey

Omgosh I LOVEEE the Becca under eye corrector! I have crazy dark under eye circles and I don’t even need concealer after using it. Many concealers don’t even cover my darkness under my eyes.

Bailey McBride

Amy Lee has definitely made me purchase products in the past.

Rene Walker

Love this video style! Makes me think that you also had a lot of fun making it!

Samantha Imrie

Yes part two!!! Jamie Paige got me hooked on it cosmetics CC

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    error: Content is protected !!