๐Ÿ’‹MY CURRENT BEAUTY FAVES ๐Ÿ’„

Main ๐Ÿ’‹MY CURRENT BEAUTY FAVES ๐Ÿ’„

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      ๐Ÿ’‹MY CURRENT BEAUTY FAVES ๐Ÿ’„

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U โค WATCH MY PREVIOUS VIDEOS! Full Face Using TARTE 3 Ways To Wear COLOUR …

olivia1910

Do people seriously still get upset about ads ? I mean theyโ€™re not my favorite thing in the world but like you just gotta move on man haha. I admit I donโ€™t like it when influencers literally become a walking ad but you have a good balance !

Lia Longtime

Ughhhh finally!! Old Allana!!

Kristie Williams

Looking like a bronze goddess!! ๐Ÿโ˜€๏ธ

Kim Smith

Btw, just trying out the new Indie Lee Co-q 10 toner/essence. First night of trying it out. So far so good. My extremely dry skin feels very supple. Also, picked up the REN glow toner and I havenโ€™t tried it out but Iโ€™m excited to introduce my skin to AHAโ€™s instead of harsh scrubs. Gotta only use it twice a week though. Ohhhh and I picked up the Tarte CC corrector today because you recommended it. So if you have any tips with that one or anything, please let me know. Thank youuu! Youโ€™re so dope! I kinda (really) wish we were friends in real life. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

Kim Smith

Honestly, Iโ€™ve been searching your channel for body care favorites and such. I never know what to buy when I run out of things. I love trying new things and I seem to want everything you recommend sooo ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™ƒ pls do a shower routine & body care vids & favorites. Thank you!! ๐Ÿ’›

Paperaeroplanegirl

I love your favourites videos!

vanessa ray

I had to look up what a toque was ๐Ÿ˜‚. Oh you sweet Canadian!

Caro

I love your reviews! I have purchased so many goodies thanks to you. ๐Ÿ™‚ I don't do that often but hey, look at you! You look amazingggg. Perhaps you could try out the new Dior Stellar Shine lippies? The formula and colours look stunning. Lovelovelove ya Lan!

Suzanne van Rijnsoever

All I can think is: damn, she's so damn beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜

Jess S

Love this video! Could you do a video on Burtโ€™s Bees only makeup look? ๐Ÿ™‚

Dawnallsun

I've been loving the Burts Bee's stick highlighter and blush! Soft, subtle and healthy! Honestly, you look flawless in every video!

Emily Hoptowit

Beautiful, charismatic, and wonderful as always ๐Ÿ˜
                              I was wondering if you have tried any of the "PIMPLE PATCH" products (they're hydrocolloid patches that suck out the pimples), either from CORSX or any of the others, I started using instead of drying spot treatments and honestly I think they are life changing. Can you try them out for us?

Neda Slavova

Yeey for the Fanola shampoo, also my favourite one! I use a lot of toning products, even apply gloss at home, however nothing has delivered as much as the Fanola shampoo. But, I've never used it on my roots and never will, they are not bleached, and I have a very sensitive scalp, wouldn't risk putting this shampoo there.

silkesilke100

Liked the video after 3 seconds just because your hair looks so pretty ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

I K

That shirt looks gorgeous on you. And i'm loving the background! โค๏ธ

stdtkd

Well actually my 60 year old dad ist using the same Tom Ford perfume as you ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Rachel Klein

As Lil Mama once said "they say my lip gloss is cool, my lip gloss is poppin'"

ShaRae Burr

LAN youโ€™re a breath of fresh ayerrrr๐Ÿ˜‚

Chris El

Where are your rings from?

Kerri Spoor

I swear I feel like I'm facetiming with a friend rather than watching a famous youtuber hahah you're SO chill and down to earth xxx

Raspberry Flowers

Itโ€™s so funny you brought up the water difference because I thought of leaving a comment last week asking if you noticed a change in your hair since moving. I did the opposite move to you (Toronto -> Van Isle) and noticed my hair is much less shiny, a lot more dry, etc ๐Ÿ™ just overall quality not so good. I wonder if a lot of that is just what your body is accustomed to?
                                                We are heading to Toronto in Thursday to visit family and me and my hubby have both said multiple times how much we canโ€™t wait to wash our hair once we get there! Haha it just looks instantly better ๐Ÿ˜œ

Crystal Tranquilino

have you tried Perricone MD No Bronzer Bronzer? It seems like its right up your alley

Aashika Farjeen

Hey you were so beautiful 4 years back…but now you look a bit different…did you take some fillers?

Sophie

omg that hand thing on the mirror freaked me out for a second hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tanzee I

I love your new background ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

mlayne130

Ok so I am not that familiar with weird American slang or talking in weird voices to be funny
                                                          But a few weeks ago I commented asking why you talk weird all the time and why you always pronounce words wrong, like โ€œfound day seeonโ€ instead of โ€œfoundationโ€

And ever since my comment got other likes and other responses, Iโ€™ve noticed that you havenโ€™t been talking like that as much

So I just want to say that Iโ€™m SOR REE if my comment made you feel bad and I want to say be yur sallfff and Iโ€™m sor ree fur being a beetch but Iโ€™m trying teeewww tolk weerd too because I want u tew be your salf and I weel tolk weerd with yew because I trooly luv yer videeohโ€™s

I hope I did a good job lol and I hope my previous comment didnโ€™t have anything to do with you trying to refrain from talking in the way that makes you happy

Sorry if my comment made me sound like a bitch

shimmerpinkstar

tutorial on this stunning look please ๐Ÿ’‹โค๐Ÿ˜˜

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          error: Content is protected !!