😱 $3000 GUCCI … Designer Makeup Remorse πŸ”₯

Main 😱 $3000 GUCCI … Designer Makeup Remorse πŸ”₯

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      😱 $3000 GUCCI ... Designer Makeup Remorse πŸ”₯

GIVEAWAY RULES … Make sure you’re subscribed to my channel, follow and leave a comment on todays IG post here …

Bonnoron Rosemary

Seriously,i love the make up result! its very elegant! thanks Tati!! it's really beautifull!

Marie’s wacky fun family Alecia Lucy!

Loved this look. I'm going to play with purples today! Love you xx

Lila Kennedy

That shirt tho 😍😍😍
            IG: glitterati_review

BebeLush2

Love these mega luxury make overs. Please do more!

Beffany Lowe

The best top coat I’ve ever used is called Seche Vite. It makes your nails look like gels and lasts for over a week!

Angel Johnson

Omggggg fingers crossed I have always wanted to win a giveaway and best of all it had 2 BOTTLES OF HALO I want to try SOOOO BADDD!!!!

Stephanie Robinson

You are beautiful and what woman/man doesn’t deserve to be wrapped in all Gucci?!?! Loving that eyeshadow quad and the purple vibes ❀️❀️

acs328

Love the purple eyeshadow. Beautiful shades

Lady Naja

Gonna need that halo glow

makeupbysheaa

Wow Gucci is cheaper then Tom Ford girl you will look awsome in a paper bag I would love too see you do a full face of Walmart or target and including clothes from there too πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Nicole Herbert

Gucci prices are the almost the same as drug store products and Estee Lauder here in Australia! Now that's sad! 😒

Sofia E

Still no captions πŸ™

Raheela Khan

so expensive

Gacha life OC creator

Cries in broke

Karla

U look like Ursula from Little Mermaid with this red lips and purple eyeshadow πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Julie Donohue

Fun video. I would never be able to afford Gucci!

Mae Bayron

The bossy tati is still nice i think πŸ˜„πŸ˜

codyeve

Im loving the nude lip combo at the end of your video! πŸ₯°

Susan Terry Schneider

Tati, love watching your videos you make my day. And your blouses is beautiful. Your eyes look great today, and when you did the Jeffery Star blue blood pallet.β—β˜Ί 😊

emily scott

After watching pretty much all the WTF's I am finally asking this question, do you return the make up you end up disliking or do you just donate it? I'm curious because as an everyday gal I would be returning any product I didn't fall in love with

Jess Aceto

i get the no makeup point your trying to make! if i’m spending money on gucci i need a good full beat face of gucci!!!!!!!!

Kate Donovan

Oh my goodness, that must be a thing with pets after surgery! My cat Coco had her operation last week to stop her having babies and she pooped and peed on the cushions, even though she’s usually great at using the litter box. As soon as her protective body suit came off, everything was back to normal again. I hope it’s the same for Puka: once that cone comes off, hopefully he’ll be back to regular toilet habits. Anyway, hope he makes a speedy recovery. Lots of cuddles for him from my two cats Coco and Krish πŸˆπŸ€—. I love purple eyeshadow and think it should definitely be more of a thing. Lots and lots of love to you all from Munich πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹Kate Makeup Looks 😘 xx❀️

Heather Poore

I think you are sooooo pretty without makeup!!!!Β  You're gorgeous with makeup too of course!!Β  You seem so real!!Β  I'm really glad I found your channel!πŸ’„πŸ‘πŸ›πŸ‘„πŸ€—

ludovika del rey

got reference and all i want is a makeup with the ud collection

yas arimi

❀️❀️

Fenneke Pommer

You mentioning GoT makes me happy!! Would love to see your review of the UD collectiom!😍 oh and that red lipstick….. STOP IT!

Elina Grieze

youre amazing πŸ™‚

Arch Beauty

Winter is coming….in spring. For Game of thrones fans lol

Cosmetics & Comedy

Gucci made you feel like Prada 😊

Galine JanjΓ©guian Mokhtar

Very beautiful eyes ❀❀ and i think it's OK to support friends instead of killing each other on you tube πŸ€”

Lorie Johnson

Tati love the purple, I also love purple use the color a lot xoxo

Anxious Gurl

I love love love the purple on you so much… looking amazing …

Thalia Sheiba

When you used the eyeshadow sponge I thought cristine succeeded in influencing the beautiful people lol

Palpasa Shrestha

I’d totally be a friendstitute for you tho Tati πŸ˜‚

#29820
                                                                          Lisa Polz

that red lip looks so good

#29821
                                                                            Artdorkable

She tried but Gucci failed.

#29822
                                                                              Danielle Jade

I have my fingers and toes crossed for giveaway 🀞🏼 more excited for the Halo beauty part though 🀫

#29823
                                                                                summer dream

We πŸ’– Gucci

#29824
                                                                                  sarah Norbury

I could just go inside …..and ask for a sandwich lol

#29825
                                                                                    Janelle Gilkeson

Try layering your Gucci nail polish in between some gel polish! It’ll make the wear EXTREME!!!

#29826
                                                                                      MsEclectic

β€œCourt is now in sessionβ€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

#29827
                                                                                        Nina

I think itβ€˜s so calming to know that Tati sometimes struggles with lining her lips with red, too, I am really bad at that it doesnβ€˜t matter how many times I try πŸ˜… love u Tati! Youβ€˜re the queen πŸ‘‘

#29828
                                                                                          Its Marystyless

Tati is loveee❀❀

#29829
                                                                                            Lisa Anne

Why dose that lower lash line eyeliner remind me of 90s makeup 🀷

#29830
                                                                                              Eunice Pang

well, I keep those small pouches for travelling to keep my brushes, travel sized products and my hairclips, hair bands and other little stuff that bigger pouches would just swallow like Mary Poppins:D

#29831
                                                                                                Demelza Lautenbach

Love your honesty! Great make-up look!

#29832
                                                                                                  Jasseeex

I hope Puka is doing better! Love from Belgium!

#29833
                                                                                                    Crystal Edwards

So pretty

#29834
                                                                                                      Marie Delmar

Nothing beats ESSIE nail polish honestly it never chips where all others chip within the day on me.
                                                                                                        Now about the Gucci look…it's beautiful Tati. Hope you and your baby get better soon.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!