😱600K CAN U BELIIEEFFFFFFEEE !!!!!! 😱

Main 😱600K CAN U BELIIEEFFFFFFEEE !!!!!! 😱

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Allana Davison.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❀ #EverydayMay Day ELEVEN! ——————————————————————————————— WATCH MY …

Maria Ching

Congrats Allana! πŸŽ‰ I love your vlogs as well as makeup videos because you use such a wide variety of product. I trust your option and like the first impressions/ mini reviews. I would like to see trip preparation videos, like hauls/ packing. Thanks! πŸ’•

Alice

Woohoo 600K!
          Please do a full face of NARS, a β€œwhat to do” in the areas of Canada you’ve lived in (for potential visitors!) and a top 5 bronzers, blushes, foundation etc! Oooooh also a plant video on the ones you have and the ones you want, face care (like masks) for every budget… maybe too many ideas, sorry!

merula12

Congratulations πŸ™‚ I would love to see your fitness routine video.
            IG: aleksandragronostaj

rae frances

Oo can I enter please? From the amount of vids Dejan had edited, he must have an inkling of how to do your makeup by now! …. would love a vid where you put him to the test in picking each product for a FFF! Love your vids Lan xxx

Michelle Hbn

Congrats😊 i would love to see more vlogs!!

Dian Ben Yehooditt

You totally deserved it!!! Love your content and the hard work you and Dan put into this channel. ❀πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ”₯
                  Love youuuuu
                  IG: @dianbenjud

Karen Jacobs

Congrats! Been watching you for several years now, and love how you have grown! How about a summer date night look? @karenj8687

RR Lance

lots of yays for 600k and to us–the fam !! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

it would be πŸ’£ if you do the "the truthful youtuber tag" !!! πŸ€”πŸ˜
                      γ…‘ @ararlance πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­

Nicole Sierra

Favourite places in your city series: to eat, shop, get beauty treatments etc etc!

@nicole__sierra

DiΓ‘na Peidl

Congrats on 600k! Do an interior design plans video for the flat please.

Karin Groom

I would like to see a video of a cool tone tutorial; and I mean brrrrr cool tones! Maybe a video of a makeup look you would never wear like a pale, porcelain doll look, aka, no bronzer! Maybe an editorial makeup look? Also love your style. Maybe a video or two of you creating an outfit you like from a friend’s closet for them.

Eleya Quist

Congrats Allana! Well deserved πŸ™‚ I look forward to your videos everyday. You've been killing it! I would love to see you do a video on your "wardrobe staples" or a makeup challenge with only five products. My insta is @eleyaq

Floral Roses

Congratulations!!! I have been here since 100k love your videos.
                                I would like to see you doing someone else’s makeup eg your sisters or Venessa.
                                Love you always!!
                                Insta: @ljr.mua

Sara Sebastiani

Congrats on 600k! That’s is so exciting! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’– I’ve been a subscriber for a while now and i love your channel!

I would love to see Meryl based video! 😻 her favorite treats, food, toys, etc. but also including your favorite pet products such as cleaners and litter?

@sarasebass

Klara Lumelova

Congratulations!! I would like to see a bit more q&a to get to know you better and of course A LOT OF MAKEUP VIDEOS!!! Sending so much love from Czech Republic xo
                                    @klara.lumelova

lydia sanchez

Congrats to you! I'm French, been following you since I moved to NYC 2 years ago, I live in Barcelona now and even if I can't get some brands and newness anymore, I still really enjoy watching your videos! Never too long, and always with a positive message or fun vibe, good job allana! What about your top bronzy makeup in every category? You often love so many bronzers and eyeshadow palettes that have similar tones. What about just a video where you say your bests, you still love the others but if you had to choose one shiny bronzer, one bronzy palette etc…I'm part of the bronzy looks team, I just think that's an easy look, quick and that suits everyone.
                                      Love your content, keep on going girl!

ottiilia laitinen

Congrats!!🀩 I looove your grwm videos but i'd be interested to see your everyday life too! my ig acc @otttiilia

ginellymelo

Congratulations on 600k!!
                                          My request would be a video telling us your top ten lip products because i'm very curious!!

jessica lilley

πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰congratulations on 600k!!! I love all your videos from FFF videos to daily vlogs! I would love to see a video with your favourite spring make up products or a day to evening look πŸ™‚ with love from Stamford, England πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Kaia Marie Reiten

Congrats on 600k! βœ¨πŸŽ‰ I would love to see an updated all time favourite video! 😻

Effa Natasha

congratulations on 600k! 😭 excited for the next milestone. most definitely want more hair and skin care updated video! 😭 insta: @effanatasja

Candice Alexander

Would love to see a video showing and explaining all of the equipment you use to film and edit videos/pictures. @candicerochelle720

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                error: Content is protected !!