0-100 Glam Makeup GRWM 💄#FFF

Main 0-100 Glam Makeup GRWM 💄#FFF

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Allana Davison.
Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❤ #EverydayMay Day TEN! #FFF ——————————————————————————————— WATCH MY …

Bianca Louise

LAN! I get the little lines in my eyeshadow too! You are not alone!

Katrin K

No, don't kill your hair!!!!! You have a beautiful hair so you don't have to curl it everyday just leave it haha I feel like "instagram" waves/curls are so overrated! I think they're beautiful but if I had to curl my hair everyday I would have a completely fried hair. I just prefer my hair to be healthy so I leave it as it is (straight and fine) even if it's not trendy! Same goes for the paleness, I think we should embrace more our features instead of trying to change them constantly because that generates frustration against our selves.

tanya porter

26 in Vancouver today. 😜just sayin

Diana Lee

Damnit, Fenty, I want all of them!

J Jadot

☀️ ☀️ ☀️

M M

I'd looooove to see you doing a cut crease cool toned eye makeup just so you get out of your comfort zone lol

Jaisha. K

Oooo love it🔥🔥🔥

Cecelia Holmes

It felt weird to watch you put so much makeup on 😂

Katarína Libičová

You really remind me of Sophie Turner in this video…well, until you put the lipstick on 💄

St. Driscoll

Is there a similar/dupe bronzer to that gorgeous TF Terra bronzer? It’s toooooooooo ‘spensive. But it’s soooooooooooooo perfect.

Lisa Lehner

Same in Austria. Normally its about 25 Degrees right now but currently its freakin cold

Omg sk

Schiiiiiick totally

Pia S

im in love with this look, cant wait for it to be spring (its autumn here in NZ) <3

Jennifer Day

So sorry you weren't feeling as glamorous as you always are. Heavy makeup or not, glam clothing or sweats, your core is glamorous. 😀🙌❤

Samantha Imrie

Not a makeup artist but I always get those lines in my eyes too when I use an eye primer. For me if I don’t use one my shadows blend so much better, even if I set my primer. Maybe using a more delicate hand would help too I’m going to try that because I like to prime when I don’t want my shadows to crease. The struggle!

Rida Fatima

You look stunning😍

S Raw

Hey Lan, you have such beautiful skin! Have you considered using self tanner on your face if you prefer a tan? Tan Luxe have some great products, especially their drops that you just add to your moisturiser. The sun ages your skin so much, you won’t see the damage for a few years yet but it will catch up with you eventually x

Sarina B

Oh I always get those lines when doing my eyeshadow! But it only happens on one eye!

ScrambledMegs

I actually have been loving your hair lately. It still looks gorgeous without all the heat styling, and just looks more effortless, but in a good way! Loving the darker color, too!

Laura Lomas

I loved this look!! so beautiful!…..Its cold in Cali too !!! Where is spring???

Wendy S.

Just lovely 😍 love the bright lippie 💋

Emma Niess

I get the same lines when blending and recently I have been holding my eyebrow up while I do my makeup to stretch the lid AND OMG IT HELPS SO MUCH!!

Faiza Khan

Woah u look breathtaking today 😍😍

dan gaw

in Poland it is also cold.

You look beautiful.:)

ktcrich

I just. Love ERDM. It's so fun. I started following you last fall and I loved Vlogmas. I missed it so much 😭

shiva1121

Do you think that the CT flawless filter primer is comparable to the becca backlight primer filter??

Toni Evardone

You look amazing Allana! Watching your vlog is part of my daily routine. I’m such a HUGE fan. Sending you love from Sydney!xxo

Dawnallsun

The cool, wet weather is an excuse to be cozy! Warm tea, fluffy blanket, read a little, have a nap, take a bubble bath, go to a spa! Give yourself some TLC to combat those grumpies! Also, you're freaking BEYOUTIFUL. 🌞 🌞 🌞

Evelyn Torres

You look like Sophie turner this white. You should try and do a look like her whilst your white lol

Sophia Sabbagh

My dear friend, I’m going to be really honest. I’m really struggling to watch every day May. But I still want to watch and give you 💸. With that being said, can you do a little less makeup tutorials and more chatty vids? Please and thank you. 🙏🏼

Meredith MacMillan

You look stunning! I love that you tried something different, and the eyeshadow color makes your green eyes pop like crazy!

Jenny Haddow

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Marina Valente

How do you come up with eyeshadow look ideas? I usually go to Pinterest but I’ve never seen anything like this one!

Jessica Landes

Love the look! I needed a distraction from the Tati/James situation 😂

#49193
                                                                          TheTigereye22

I actually love when you are wearing eyeshadow eventhough you dont like it that much anymore, you look stunning ALL the time no matter how much or less makeup you wear, but you have such gorgeous eyes and I love you with a beautiful eyemakeup and especially pared with a nude lip! 🙂 ♥

#49194
                                                                            Tatiana Flores

Some days i do the same thing just puts on a face of makeup and I don’t even go anywhere 😂

#49195
                                                                              Adriana Alvarez

I AM LIVING FOR THIS INTRO EVERY TIME I WATCH IT

#49196
                                                                                CanuckBeauty

Sound quality on vlogs A+. Sound quality on your sit downs D….why such a difference?

#49197
                                                                                  Mali Brown

I love seeing you with a bit more a full glam makeup 😊 you always look stunning but I love a full glam look on myself when I’m going out so love to see you do it every now and again 🙌 good to mix it up 😍

#49198
                                                                                    Qandeel Shaikh

love love this makeup look on you😍

#49199
                                                                                      T T

Gorgeous m’lady, you actually look like Sophie Turner from some angles

#49200
                                                                                        Ava

You favor Sansa stark with your hair pulled back

#49201
                                                                                          Ally Garofalo

I got the target cc under eye corrector and it’s AMAZING!!! Exactly what I’ve been on the hunt for, for so long! Thank you!!!

#49202
                                                                                            Jennifer Ciliberto

I love this look Allana!

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!