10 Most Embarassing Selena Gomez Moments In Public

Main 10 Most Embarassing Selena Gomez Moments In Public

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      10 Most Embarassing Selena Gomez Moments In Public

Selena Gomez Has Embarrassed Herself In Public More Than Once. Subscribe to our channel: …

Eye Queen

She’s the purest soul ever. Change my mind

king Junior

I don't care about all this shit. Still love you Selena
          You rock!

ARMA abc

Demi Taylor and Justin made her relevant

ARMA abc

Demi and Ariana outsold outtalented outsing outevrythinged her. She dates guys for fame and makes friends for attention. She can't even sing or act or dance. Ugly talentless hoe.

Kevin Batten

Who would wanna marry Justin only goldiggers do😬

Santosh Ujainwal

Even if she is a celebrity it does not mean that she can’t have accidents or emotions like normal people she is the most purest souls ever I don’t mean to give any hate but all these reasons are just ridiculous and most of them aren’t even accidents #changemymind

kriti Mishra

Wat ever i love her

Ana Cruz

So fist the voice over narrator spills the tea / throws shade at Selena, Then she sugar coats how Selena still is better than any of that. Haha Make up you're mind but at least you considered. Good video though all though I love Selena Gomez too much to even care about her akward or random moments, That Young Woman has been through way too much. She's blessed to have over come it all in a healthy manner. I just clicked cause this was a new video uploaded acouple hours ago. Plus about Selena 😍

m a r i o

Shes a flop

Akash Sarola

I'm a fan of Justin and Selena but now Justin is a jerk who left this gorgeous girl.

Eminência Mula

she's so beautifully ❤❤❤❤❤❤u selena

Nameera Sheikh

Yo I love Selena Gomez and justin bieber cmon stop

momo hale

These are not even embarassing moments. She's beautiful people!! ❤

alyssia violet

What show has Harper been in? She was like a nine year old and she was bratty. Idk tell me if you do

LAXY Y

Is there only 42 selenators around here? ( including me? ) dislikes

Weight Loss Dietitian

Thanks for the great videos

NoobPlay

wow

AWESMR Satisfaction

wow even in 'the worst moments' shes so good.

Jesse Paul

Talko leave selena alone .selenator for life and for ever

Wayne Miller

I almost forgot celebrities have hearts LOL

Wayne Miller

They weren't embarrassing for her she likes the attention

Gracie Dolan

Hiiiiii

Aysed Bys

She is the queen no matter what👑❤️

Michelle Tana

Selena will meet the man of her dreams, get married & have beautiful babies with him and live happily ever after 😊😊😊

crazygirlisabella

I feel like when you’re famous embarrassing moments are a lot worse because everyone will be talking about it and it will most likely be on camera for millions of people to see

Lara Croft

stop putting out somebody else’s mistakes in order to make yourself feel good.

TOP V

Love this

Betty Slawinski

Leave this girl alone…cmon people…💛

Mirko Krizmanić

Usually when a celebrity is big in the US, they're also famous worldwide. Not this one.

Nawal Jama

Gõ åwáy øk Lēmmë çry ßïtçh

Selz1992 G

1. They aren’t even embarrassing.
                                                                    2. Selena’s met gala look was not as it is shown in many photos and that is due to the flash lights. She looked like an angel and many celebrities who were there also said that she looked amazing, so stop constantly bringing it up. Stop saying she’s looked ridiculous, cause she looked amazing.
                                                                    3. Selena had that Balenciaga sweater way before Hailey, so stop.
                                                                    4. The spanks wearing thing you guys think is embarrassing is just ridiculous. Did you ever think about the fact that she maybe doesn’t want to show her body parts. That’s gross you guys.

Aminata Drame

They did Selena dirty in the thumbnail.

Cecilia Moyer

I tried to get a drink from a water fountain that had a sign that said out of order 😂 7th graders saw me it was kinda embarrassing

Estancia Times

Hehe..big FAN here. Comments are welcome.

#17864
                                                                          Symmetrical Foundation

MK Ultra Cline moment lol.

#17865
                                                                            Kelsey Pizzati

Selena Gomez always shines through

#17866
                                                                              Jane’s Avert

Everybody makes mistakes and that's who you are

#17867
                                                                                J C

Who else has had more embarrassing moments than these?😂luv u selena❤

#17868
                                                                                  Kris Gabe

Selena is Queen😍😘

#17869
                                                                                    Devanshi Pokhriyal

before 200 likes!!!!!!!

#17870
                                                                                      Syazwin Aireena

((These aren’t even embarrassing))

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!