10 Sephora Products You Should Never Buy And 5 You Need

Main 10 Sephora Products You Should Never Buy And 5 You Need

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      10 Sephora Products You Should Never Buy And 5 You Need

Sephora Purchases Dos and Don’ts You Need To Know Subscribe to our channel: …

Sindija Rače

I love mekeup

Frazzled Haloz

No on Fenty!

Mrs J

I love free Samples 😍

Sun Moon & Stars

I only buy drugstore makeup unless I can get the highend makeup on a really good sale but however I am willing to splurge a little bit on eyeshadow but I usually buy mine from Indie Brands because they're just so much better and cheaper they're not drugstore prices but they're not the highend either they're right in the middle

Tye OliviaSusan

👩🏻‍💼
                👕
                👖
                🥿

This is Stephanya.
                She is Laci’s kid!
                1 like=1 bedtime kissy

Lucy Castaneda

I don’t agree with skincare, for example neutrogena cleansers cause me severe redness the dermatologist said that my skin was sensitize and the drugstore skincare was not good and he recommended to try some dermalogica products and those save my face.

•キティChiChi•

0:52 I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS HUH?

xxlolbryanxx wtf

K I cannot do this because Sephora is like my holy grail and once I go in, I buy what I see and I spend around $200-500$😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m bad with money

barbarag7211

I totally don't agree with that needs list

Sanjana v

Kat vond are u serious

Aleexa Florees

The Kat Von D lipsticks are so nice. I’ve only tried the non-liquid one.

amber thompson

I still believe that the best is the maybelline great lash in the pink container

adhi kwok

the number one lipstic KVD called “JEFFRY”, but no JEFFRY lines cant found on SEPHORA only found in morphe or in website, it signs YEAHH OR NHAYY ??? with absence in SEPHORA

ladyandrea1985

That lip sleeping mask is $24 in Canada. A completed ripoff. Blistex lip conditioner for $3 has actually the best results I have ever seen and 1/8th of the price!

victoria maimone

Ok as an employee of Sephora some of these I would agree with but the rest the research was not done and not accurate. The skin care is nothing compared to the drugstore ones mentioned and is perfectly fine and or better for someone who might be sensitive . Along with labeled being “Clean” that is 10000% the truth. Plus this is all opinions as to who ever came up with this video.

riptiderobin15

I get what they're saying about the cleansers from Sephora being overpriced. But I think the OLEHENRIKSEN Find Your Balance™ Cleanser is pretty good. I got a small version with points, and it lasted me two years, as I'm not a big user of cleanser so it worked pretty well for me. I used to use a Neutrogena cleanser and it always made me breakout, the ingredients were very drying.

Serena Lynn B.

😂😂 I got an ulta ad before watching this sephora video 😂😂
                                        Ps…. I gave this video a big fat dislike 👎🏽👎🏽👋🏿✌🏽

Melissa LuvsPlease

I'm a little shocked about the rave reviews about Kat Von D anything?? No thank you.

Jem Bird

You think imma use kat Von d lip stick please I’d prefer not to get small pox thanks

Jeffree star all the way xxx

ElyseSheek

This is literally just like brand name cereal… sometimes it’s worth it for the better taste sometimes it isn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hit Or Miss

Damn that gloss bomb is goals!!

91clarie

I prefer Jeffree's liquid lipsticks…..bye.

Soumeyya Wolfgang

Whats wrong with kat von d makeup.please tell me

Tima

Some travel size products are cheaper, you just have to do the math and consider your usage. I love travel size because I can’t go through the whole product without it going bad or getting bored of the product.

Fransisca Emeline

Travel size are awesome,you can test few times to make sure whether your skin loving it or not. Beside travel size make sure you use the makeup before it goes bad

Kiru Avilès

How did you make a comment so early in the morning
                                                          (8:00AM)

Niecy’s World

No offense but I don't think y'all did your research on this one smh srry not srry

Holly Welch

If you're on vacation, why wear makeup? ( I get that business trips are different)

Samika2015 Madhubalaji

I likes all 27 comments

You're welcome

Andria Knobel

NO Kat Von D for me.

Samika2015 Madhubalaji

Write everything in the description box
                                                                    Please

Ala’a AlRejban

Kat Von D liquid lipsticks are complete trash, they wear off really fast it’s annoying. I’d actually recommend the Sephora liquid lipsticks to be much more long wearing.

Oozi Official

Pls mention all the must buy products in the Description box

Jarren Lumpkin

Whoa😱

#27534
                                                                          Thitsar Thant Sin

Models are over there wearing all the makeup like there’s no tomorrow while I am just sitting here with 3$ bought lip balm.😑😑😑

#27535
                                                                            Miss Ghosty121

Almost early!

#27536
                                                                              Miss Ghosty121

22 comment!

#27537
                                                                                Amiya Santosh

Finally something besides all that Kardashit.

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!