10 Strict Rules BLACKPINK Has To Follow On Tour

Main 10 Strict Rules BLACKPINK Has To Follow On Tour

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      10 Strict Rules BLACKPINK Has To Follow On Tour

Rules you didn’t know k-pop girl group BLACKPINK follows. Subscribe to our channel: …

Deborah LHX

Why does only jennie deserve to be called her full name ๐Ÿ˜ค

Syed Ibrahim Haider

its not Jennie Kim, thats her full name, its just jennie

Tina Novianti

ROSร‰ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜Š

Alicia Abdullah

I'm just glad she knows how to say kpop idols names

blackpink blink13

Who is a blackpink fan I'm a huge fan of them โค๏ธ

A’Mya Padgett

I like how they put in Jennieโ€™s whole name but then referred to all the other members by their stage names in the beginning.

gabriella francis

Funny how this channel suddenly became a K-pop channel now.

Vanessa Bader

Unnie lol

sahenaz amisha

I think these rules are perfect to maintain popularity..

โ€ข Xo Subliminals โ€ข

Actually, BLACKPINK can date. After 7 years, they are able to date and Lisa and Jennie has been there in 7 years

Imma multifandomner what u gonna do ’bout dat

it's not pronounced as "oooni" -_-

John Doe

In short they are real-life barbies

Nefferson Gurung

This is complete bs the whole video is false smh.Get facts straight

Nefferson Gurung

Jisoo is the visuals..

Huwan xOxO

Talkoโ€™s a Bliiiinnkk now?!!!! Wow welcome to the family. ๐Ÿ’•

Anallie Nguyen

Just waiting for the other members' solo songs

TOP V

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Chandy Sison

I think the members don't even smoke

Ellen Jaeger

These are the rules they have to follow all the time, not just while on tour

Amelie forever

I'm starting to hate this channel soz

Army Blink

You need to learn pronouncing BTS and Blackpink's names

Vaiva xox

Not hating but thats not how you say Jisoo's name

Mia

Itโ€™s not only rules while theyโ€™re on tour

loc le

blackpink in the revolution

Carlerblue

Human Gucci? CHANNEL who?

Samentha Xox

drinking can ruin your skin
                                                          So I cant drink water?

rhamb Rhamboys

No dating, 100% they're still virgin,, ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… like if you agree,,๐Ÿ˜‚

Carlerblue

+ they cannot follow each other on instagram

naylie afreena

Interesting to see blackpink here

emilyBTSGirl

Alot of those rules aren't for health. It's for their image not being destroyed. No smoking or drugs started thanks to their sunbaes. Not allowed to drive due to Daesung killing someone in an accident. June from ikon was caught in a scandal thanks to being caught at a club.

Lourain Josephine

Hey! Rose is the lead vocalist

zahir uddin babar Nobel

What smoking omg never going there .what the hell. I think u don't know blackpink

Jeon Jungkook

TheTalko more like KpopTalko

mark mark

They'r not really good singers. They can maybe sing but not as good as other singer . Thanks to autotune they got a break.

STRAY BABIES

I think these rules are for every single person in the kpop industry

#9909
                                                                            J J

Iโ€™m pretty sure most idols donโ€™t smoke or drink so thatโ€™s really not a rule. And itโ€™s also looked down on so…

#9910
                                                                              Seiei Leisure

Call is strict rules but a lot of those rules come from past scandals xD Big Bang leads the way in those haha The latest scandal is worrisome though (Seungri pimping.)

#9911
                                                                                BLINK EXO-L

the only thing roseanne park can't eat is avocado

#9912
                                                                                  Elin Mathilda

Lisa had a nose job….

#9913
                                                                                    R Claire

I didn't know BP couldn't have tattoos, I kinda though they would be allowed since iKON members Bobby, B.I and Jay have tattoos (especially Jay, he has a dozen small tattoos all over his body) ๐Ÿค”

#9914
                                                                                      La Lisa

These rules are not only while on tour. It is actually active the moment they signed the contract. ๐Ÿคฃ I feel bad for them tho. It Feels like they're missing their teenage life. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

#9915
                                                                                        Anand Datta

Oh how I wish that they donโ€™t kick anyone out of BLACKPINK especially Jennie she is my bias. Jennie & Lisa are my bias I like the rest but I just find Jennie soooo sweet and she is pretty actually everyone is Preeti and sweet but just in their own wayโœŒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

#9916
                                                                                          Ange Crz

Dating ban? My dear Miyeon huhu but now she is Ahri yaaas League of legends pop starsss

#9917
                                                                                            taecolicious

are you happen to be shipping jensoo? lmao

#9918
                                                                                              Raido Nato

This is normal in Asia, its just weird to those Western culture who ruin their life with clubbing, drinking, smoking and sex.
                                                                                                Follow white culture and u're doom

#9919
                                                                                                Mating Mats

YG is one who have strict rules, look how BLACKPINK successful now. I know YG trying to fix his responsibility before and now

#9920
                                                                                                  hi

most of these are not strict rules..well if tour Asia they're not

#9921
                                                                                                    mochi

let's make this clear; blackpink doesn't smoke anyway iudf

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!