10 Times TXT Reminded Us Of BTS K-POP Group

Main 10 Times TXT Reminded Us Of BTS K-POP Group

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      10 Times TXT Reminded Us Of BTS K-POP Group

BTS Shows Support For New K-POP Group TXT By Big Hit Entertainment. Subscribe to our channel: …

delina lewis

STOP USING BTS FOR VIEWS GODDAMIT

delina lewis

ISTG , They are on the same team!!! Idk why you're trying to make ARMYs antis of TXT , you and your whole fuking talko team are idiots of the year

joelynicole13

Stop using BTS for views
            Dont ever try to use TXT again for your views in the future
            Also BTS and TXT had their own styles

AgustD vivi

Am i the only one who thinks that this is very VERY STUPID

Soma Halder

My birthday comes on 10th March.

Leffie Rowet

Everyone would be expecting from txt it's because bts and txt came from the same company.

LAKI

wtf scandals you one talko

Joyce Gap

LOL YOU CHANGED THE NAME YOU THINK YOU CAN FOOL US

ko ko

i can tell this is gonna be annoying for txt stans

I like Jungkookies

In my opinion, TXT has a very different concept than BTS.
                          And also, a lot of groups have done like a cutesy concept before, so shut up. They aren't "copying" BTS.
                          And besides, they're only like 16-18 years of age. They're probably extremely nervous over what the public eye thinks of them. And this does not help. So, I repeat, TXT are NOT BTS. And please stop comparing them in this manner!
                          It's alright if you compare them to BTS in a positive light, like say that they're just as talented as BTS or whatever, but don't compare them like this! It's idiotic, and things like this can lead to the creation of a bad self-image. Especially since they're new and so young.
                          So please, do not compare them to BTS like this.

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk.

(And also, stop using BTS for clout)

BaNGtaN SoNyEOnHoEs

Did they just changed the tittle? They said earlier that TXT was copying BTS woah…and then they changed it…what the?!?

Asian Celeste

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO UNSUBSCRIBED THIS FUCKING CHANNEL?

Michelle Ijomah

see what we not gonna do is compare bts an txt

Nanda Restu

Stop using BTS for clout!!!!

Francisco Garcia

BTS will still and ALWAYS still better!!!!

Rosemary T.

The moment I saw the title, I'm already raging inside. Stop comparing them. No one copied none, they are under the same company. Period.

Gia hòa Lê

I very hate TXT

핑크토끼

Oml why does Talko act like they know everything

Zahraa Toma

GUYS THE ORIGINAL TITLE WAS ‘10 TIMES TXT COPIED BTS ALREADY’ WTF WHO THOUGHT THATS OKAY?? DISLIKE THE VID! THEYVE ALREADY BEEN USING BTS FOR CLOUT BUT THIS IS TOO FAR.

bts trash

no one:
                                              The Talko: TXT IS COPYING BTS AND WE KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE KPOP CULTURE AAAAA-

Hwall’s Wife

And that's the time where i don't follow TheTalko anymore…

Naomi Cupcake

Did they changed the title 😂 this title was not what i saw in my notif

Maxim Friesen

Uh, they never copied BTS…They're on the same label, so no wonder that they are basically similar. They're doing their own stuff though and both are good!

aysha alhammadi

The literally put kpop name in the title just to get views

TAERIN EUNKOOK

THEY ARE JUST THE SAME COMPANY! BIG HIT

Aparna Kariat

Why did i even clicked this??

Haider Raza

If some fans are angry from my 2nd comment so I am sorry but I can't do anything about my heart ♥

Haider Raza

But TXT is good and I am not saying that I hit TXT but they are 2nd on my list

Shooketh Potato

Is this now a Kpop channel? Lolll

BTS and exo lover 5423

I’m going to say it simple so yall can understand okay?
                                                                  Good
                                                                  TxT= different group same company
                                                                  BTS= again different!! Group same company
                                                                  Ok now we got that piece of information done so now we have figured it they are a different group with different music look different so just stop comparing them just stop!

lim beng tat

no hate but txt probably got that many likes and follows bc they were in the same company as bts , they are both different and i hope ppl can see that and support txt as they are , and not bc they are in the same company as bts , bts & txt we are rooting for u guys! good luck in the future and wishing the best of luck to the two bands!

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                  error: Content is protected !!