12 Ways Meghan Markle Is Our Modern Day Princess Diana

Main 12 Ways Meghan Markle Is Our Modern Day Princess Diana

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      12 Ways Meghan Markle Is Our Modern Day Princess Diana

12 Times Meghan Markle Copied Princess Diana Subscribe: —————————————————————————————– Meghan …

EDA Shala

Royal fashion tea!! 😜❀️❀️

Miss Quinn

NOPE!

mrjamila88

Yes lots of people here in comments don’t like her being compared to Princess Diana, but weather they like it or not she is but at same time she is her own person. I’m sure Prince Harry see the similarities maybe that’s why he loves her and married her cause she kind and charitable like his mom.

J Smith

Nothing like Diana Diana Was Loved❀️
              Mm is reviled 🀬

Miah

Diana is Diana. Meghan is Meghan. They both shook up the royal family, but let’s not compare. They’re amazing in their own way.

ella b

WowπŸ’œπŸ’œβ™₯❀

Carol Nash

Diana would b absolutely thrilled!!!!

Minerva Roman

God bless Meghan πŸ’–

SuperMechguy

No just no.

Emmanuel Faye

Meghan should not be compared to diana or kate she is a different person allow her to be a princess in her own standards not being expected to live up to the standard of the mother inlaw.

Dee Palin

this so beautiful 😍

WHD Studios

YOU GO MEGHAN!!!!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Jim Larson

I'm just here for the comments . A lot you so called adults need to live by the saying if you don't have anything nice to say , don't say anything at all . Dismiss yourself !!

MelRistevski

Nobody will ever compare to Diana πŸ’Ÿ

Rickey Field

Duchess Meghan is just being herself; if this mirrors Princess Diana, I think Prince Harry is totally delighted.

Aewynia !

I don't comment on videos often, but i highly disagree with this. For the time, Diana had long pushed boundaries in an effort to shed light on important charity causes and so much more.

Even Catherine is a bigger fashion icon in my opinion. πŸ˜‚ But then again, nothing could ever come close to the late Princess Diana.

Najah dhawre

So anybody who tries to be kind on this earth is trying to be diana, for god sake stop with the nonsense meghan is being meghan, she is a kind person.

shane shane

She is nice but will never be Diana everrrr.. . Sorry but its true and we all know it

NixLou

This is so insulting to Diana who was pure class & from nobility not a fame hungry pretentious D list celebrity like Megan! classes upon classes apart!

Surae KinCannon

Are you kidding me! She can't even come close to to even think about being the The Most Beautiful and Gracious Princess Diana. It is absolutely ridiculous to compare the two.

kenine lover

Meghan is definitely a strong, independent and an inspirational woman however comparing her to diana is not so good I mean diana is just beyond compare so in a way this doesn't look so good . I really don't hate Meghan but this is just an inadequate comparison.

Hayley Slayton

MARKLE isn't anything like Princess Diana at all!! This Trashy ,old 44+++, F list actress from COMPTON, CALIFORNIA, which is where she lived in a ugly small apartment with questionable Mother, until her mother's Father unexplained and unexpectedly died and Mother found him, signed all paperwork and he wasn't cold and she and MARKLE moved into Grandfather's home that night!!! MARKLE better stay away from Tunnels and she's stated she wants to be like Carolyn Kennedy well have a great plane Trip on Monday!!!

Helen Boula

What a damn joke.

Frank Richel

πŸ˜ŽπŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œ

Naphtal Hlubi

Princess Diana reminds me of my mother. Now, we are not royals by any stretch if the imagination, however, the qualities of helping your fellow man and just common decency reminds me of my mother. With that being said, I think Di would have been happy for both her children and the wives they have chosen

J Darbz

Can you do a "top 10 reasons Meghan markle is the most successful golddigger" thank you 😁

Glenda Menger

Don’t put them in the same sentence!

Lisa Mari Arellanes

How dare they compare her to Diana! Cannot even begin to compare them! What a disgrace! Makes me sad for the Royal Family……….the Markle girl does what she wants; the baby shower topped it off…….complete inconsideration! A mockery of everything her and Harry claim they stand strong for! And, they are comparing Hollywood BS to Diana? What an insult!

Ryan

Why this thumbnail look like Logan Paul πŸ˜‚

Vdalem43

She will never be the next Diane. NEVER!

Adrianna Byrne

I'm 66th to like

sweetXXXenloe

They married royalty?

bluberri moon

πŸ’•

Harley Q

Princess Diana didn’t have a ghetto publicity seeking family… if anything, Kate Middleton is more like princess Diana

Jarren Lumpkin

Whoa😱

#5357
                                                                            Retro Vybz

Y'all are desperate..

#5358
                                                                              Brenda Peterkin

Meghan doesnt want to be Diana. Meghan is absolutely genuine, because she has been the same kind, caring person since she was a child. She doesnt have to act. As a teenager and young woman in her twenties she did good charity work in Africa, she went with her mother as a child to feed the homeless in L.A., and did her best to make sure That all meals not used at her meetings and functions as an actress went to the homeless. All this before she met Harry, so you haters get your facts right.

#5359
                                                                                Junifarben Lifestyle

Piss off America, why you talking about British things for? Yeah I said it. Talk about yuh cheeseburgers and school shootings

#5360
                                                                                  C m

She's not a princess helllloooooo it's called a DuchessπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†

#5361
                                                                                    Stella Kuang Vlogs

When 98% of all comments are hate. Can someone just please show kindness to her. She has a really hard time of being an American in England, as a royal member.

#5362
                                                                                      EDA Shala

Meghan markle is royal fashion icon.. love her..!

#5363
                                                                                        hotsummer

Who watches TheTalko instead of doing homework? Me lol…
                                                                                          Anyone want to be yt friends or sub to eachother?

#5364
                                                                                          Molly May

Early

#5365
                                                                                            Sunny Money

The thumbnail looks like a trans Logan Paul

#5366
                                                                                              Blue Nebula

No, not even close. How can you even compare the people's Princess Diana to that narcissistic, money grubber, controlling creature called Nutmeg. I am about to unsubscribe this channel.

#5367
                                                                                                Aimee 82009

She’s nothing like Diana and she never will be the next Diana

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!