15 Actor Crushes That Are Strange AF

Main 15 Actor Crushes That Are Strange AF

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by TheTalko.
Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      15 Actor Crushes That Are Strange AF

Celebrity Crushes You Never Saw Coming Subscribe: —————————————————————————————– A lot of us have …

Nehir Akın

Chris and Selena would be great ❤️

S Silvas

Michael Fassbender is the hottest guy EVER to me! That man is literal PERFECTION!!! 😩❤️

carlos sandoval

I WANNA F**** SHAWN MENDEZ

carlos sandoval

Is Jennifer Lawrence high?

fatima adreeta

I totally ship Josh Hutcherson and Emma Watson together 😍😍

Linda Vallot

Gal Gadot is my celebrity crush 💖

theseinstrumentals

don't really see any of these as strange lol

BISMAY KUNAL

who's here SEEING selena on the thumbnail.
                      Selena and chris would be great. I like it.
                      Love you sel😍

Kristal Haura

chris and jlo??? he crushed on her..

Multiverse 44

Celena Gomez and Chris Evans, that's the best celebrity crush ever! Lol

Jahnavi Pasila

What? Am i the only one who didnt know about chris and selena?

raze dragon

Alot of these seem normal. Like I know people who are into them too. Age gaps & all. So yeah
                              lol

abigail aglobo

My biggest crush is definitely Tom Hiddleston 💖

Brielle Caddell

Who the hell wouldn't have a
                                  crush on Johnny Depp he's a full daddy😍😍😍😍

TheX137

who wouldn't have a crush on Emma Watson? she's hot

chani N

Selena and Chris would make cute babies😊

Carrie Rueden

Ew😖

Noneofya Business

Sometimes a crush is nothing more than a crush tho

Yadira Brito

I agree with you people the talko

Starbuck

ScarJo is so overrated in every way.

Wascally Wabbit

I love Jennifer Lawrence and Cooper as actors but dont find them attractive. Johansson,Gomez, and Watson however are ❤❤❤

Wascally Wabbit

Some people I think are absolutely beautiful and amazing are Leonardo DiCaprio, Logan Lerman, Shawn Mendes, Scott Adkins, Tom Holland.

Julie Goodrich

Age is only a number and looks are not everything. Guys that are really good looking and have huge muscles seem to self centered. I want a man that wants to spend time with me not one that lives at the gym and takes longer than I do to get ready to go out! Not that anyone cares about my opinion!! Lol!!

BLACK WIDOW

It is not weired that someone has a crush on Chris Evans he is awesome

maggee •

Jeniffer Lawrence girl….

maggee •

i also have a crush on cap

Kamilla Yasmin

It's not weird that Selena likes Chris I mean he's reallllly gd looking 😍😂

Cecilia Ralte

My crush Selena crushes on my crush Chris. I'm dying.

Nikki Tan

How is Josh Hutcherson having a crush on Emma Watson strange???

Ashish Bhavsar

I had a crush on courtney cox. I was so furious when I saw she fall for that old guy who is her dads friends. I skipped that season.

Shakia Frasier

Henry cavill Colin Firth Clarke Gable I have a thing for guys in suits ❤ ❤ ❤

rocking it cool

That poor ice skater has a crush on Harry Styles but he already has a partner 💙💚😅like if you understood what I meant

Awsomex World

anyone here has a MAJOR CRUSH ON Harold Edward Stylds??? cz evryone including me has😀😀😊😗😙😙

omg i didnt think that adam guy will have a crushnon Shawn Mendes too!!!! i have a LIFE SIZE CRUSH ON HIM AND HARRY!!!!!😂😙😙😗😘😘

Meri Boro

Chris Evans & Justin Bieber💙❤😭

#41614
                                                                          ThE_TaCkY_ BaRgE_MaStEr

I'm honestly surprised that Ariana Grande has/had a crush on Jim Carrey. And Drake and Rihanna would not make a good couple.

#41615
                                                                            Tyjon Hunter

Yah is taking the word crush a little far

#41616
                                                                              Hannah Austin

Who come for the thumbnails: 2:45 – selena and chris

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!