15min Thighs & Cardio AT HOME PILATES *toning leg burner*

Main 15min Thighs & Cardio AT HOME PILATES *toning leg burner*

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      15min Thighs & Cardio AT HOME PILATES *toning leg burner*

Woohoo!! I’m here again with my beautiful pilates instructor Simone for an absolute thigh burner of a workout: 15 MINUTE THIGHS & CARDIO PILATES. Luckily …

L Iris

Not knee friendly enough for me 😢

Helena Einax

This is amazing, got to try! 💪🏼

Zandalee Smit

This was amazing thank you

carissa cupido

That was intense 😂 Please do the modified version sooner when demonstrating so we don't collectively die 🤭

Jamie Lee Ashton

Loved this 😍😍😍

Anne eee

I love this kind of videos! Would love to see more of them in the next time 😊

Dana Scherpenseel

I love these so much ! Would love to see a few more collaborations with Simone ! 💕

Maria Angélica

Brillant!!!!! Thanks for this video, the best so far!!!!!!!

Ash the killer

My thighs are ( ) ( )

Bianca Tester

Definition of a killer workout. 😅

Shani W

Loved this!

Addison Hoorfard

SARAH! This absolutely killed me but I loved it. Thank you for these Pilates videos. You should totally post more <3

Josephine Mailisi

Simone is amazing! More please <3

Emily Ped

This killed me. I did it with a broken foot and had to make it a bit easier and modified and I still died. You guys nailed it. 😘

Dianely Canela

Can’t wait to do this tomorrow and die 😩

Jess McFarland

Thankyou so much! I’d love more of these

Ko Photography Studios

More pilates would be so much fun. I did that with you and it was quite the workout. I usually go to the gym and use equipment obviously I can't right now and this was awesome.

emma nymann

So good!! more real time workouts would be amazing!

Kendall DeVries

this was INSANE. left me so sweaty but i loved (and hated?) every second. thanks sezzy !!💗

BeautyBy Danielle

I just finished it wowowowow I really enjoyed it

Rachel Perlman

loved this- she's so fab! thanks for sharing this!

Nakyiah Gerrard

I’m a slow resistance newbie but loved this workout! 👌🏼

Kirsten Butler

I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing your REAL-TIME workouts! I feel like I'm in an exercise class and not just doing it on my own

Ewelina Wojdylak

Sarah I love you so much! your such an inspiration to me, have been a follower for 5 years now and your vids are the most inspiring /informative and fun to watch across YouTube, my fave influencer!! sending love to you and your amazing famo from UK ❤️🥰

Rosie Nicholson

Love this video! It was certainly challenging and I couldn't keep up or do every exercise but I did the best I could and now I feel bloody fantastic! I would love some beginner pilates if that possible too!

travelwithlille

When Sarah said: are we done!?? I felt that so much 😂

BBMJ247

How is Simone so energetic and calm while instructing! I could nevvvvveeerrrr 😂 going to add this on to the end of my weight session today as a leg burner!

Matilda Wellington

Yep it really was a burner! But I feel so great after thanks so much for this I want more 🙂

Ioana

this was probably the hardest workout ive ever done thank u 😌🙏🏼

Heather Hannah

Sezzy, i am LOVING these workouts! 🙌 They are like a breath of fresh air in my home workout go-to's! Love love love 💖💖💖

Jasmine Steel

Sweating so much after that. It was way harder than I expected. I'm glad I didn't watch it through before hand or I would have never had the willpower! Please make more things like this I LOVED IT x

Maybelline Sak

This couldn’t have come at a better time! Thank you Sarah! Love these short at-home workouts!

Elizabeth McCormack

Love this 😍

Chelsea Egan

Wow that burned!!!!! Holy crap PILATES IS UNDERESTIMATED

#126953
                                                                          Jessica Losel

Are there any modifications for the right or left focused hip pulses? I cannot get my other leg to stay straight without my hips sinking down.. HELP

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                          error: Content is protected !!