2 LOOKS USING 1 PALETTE | Colourpop So Jaded

Main 2 LOOKS USING 1 PALETTE | Colourpop So Jaded

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      2 LOOKS USING 1 PALETTE | Colourpop So Jaded

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here are two different looks using the colourpop so jaded palette! Hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! Products I Used: Look …

shai1she

Loved this video! Pls make more of these!

Hillary J W.

You need to do a FaceTime with your subscribers like Jaclyn Hill did!

Michelle Martinez

The second look caught my attention right away. And then you used amethyst (my birthstone) and the Michelle lipstick (which I never even knew existed) and now I really need this palette!!

Amanda Tsikas

THANKYOUUUUU FOR THIS VIDEO
              I love when you use your own palettes ❤️❤️
              May I request that all purple look you were wearing last week?? Xx big love

ama24

I’d love to see looks with bold lip colors!

Misty Parsons

OMGosh, such beautiful eyeshadow look..both are absolutely STUNNING!!🤩🤤😍 I’m in love with these 2 Looks 1 Palette videos..we definitely need more..keep them coming!!😬🙌🏻 Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Love you, Kathleen!!💖😘 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ⚡️✨⚡️

Beauty By Kaylee

WHERE ARE THE LIGHTS IN THE BACKROUND FROM?

DollylynRuth

Kathleen what is the best eyeliner to tightline with in your opinion ?! Xoxo 😘

Ps:if anyone else knows please help! I always have my liner run or disappear haha 😂

Tina Pientowski

Great video maam hope you have a great weekend maam:))).

Swara D

Love the look!!! Please do more!! 🖤Keep creating, be happy and stay blessed!! ❤

DollylynRuth

I love both of these looks 🙂

Amanda Ivette

Kathleen can you pls do a Florence by mills review would love to hear your opinions about the skin care and makeup created by a teenager

Diana Wodnoff

I need this palette!!!!!! Going to ulta tomorrow

Jazmine Pather

More of these videos using your palette please! ❤️

Isa García

❤️❤️

Tupou Pauli

Can you do holiday looks w your So Jaded pallet 😍😍😍

Mariah MZ

I really love that you are doing so many tutorials with your pallete!!! 😊🤗 it makes me happy 💕💖💞💝

Holly Plett

I love the idea of a bold lip video! I love wearing bright lips but I have a hard time creating an eye look that suits it

Lauren Gerhard

I really love the fact that you don’t often use falsies and just rock mascara. Makes the looks so much more achievable for us lazy gals that are scared of falsies 😂 and while I’m on that note, please never stop doing more nude, natural looks, I have no idea why people complain about that 🙄

Krissi B

Loved it girl! Keep em coming!!!♡♡♡♡

lime piper

My goodness you are beautiful.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              error: Content is protected !!