25 Things Kylie Jenner Spends Her Billions On

Main 25 Things Kylie Jenner Spends Her Billions On

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by TheTalko.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      25 Things Kylie Jenner Spends Her Billions On

Kylie Jenner Is Known For Her Lavish Lifestyle She Shares With Baby Stormi Webster. Subscribe: …

Toni green

Spend away darling. Rather have good friends and the ability to take my broke a*s to walmart anytime without cameras….BUT…i do wanna raid her garage..
        Killer whips

Bita Andrei

I.don.t.laiket

Linda Flaig

I wish she was a Lesbian!! So I might have a chance??🤔😚😉

Isak Shaanika

My dog's name is Stormi .

Haya Ali

YUP ……….KARDASHIANS WE CALL THEM

MissRubi Cate

I think Ky is kinda wasting her money on things she doesn’t need more then things she does need like food, water, clothes that are reasonable because storming won’t be able to get into school with LV and Gucci And Dior And fendi on her line

Tatiana Carmen

What was the point of bringing up Jordyn? Y’all bitches are pressed

Jessica Salazar

Have yall notice she copies every thing jordyn woods does on ig she post a pik n sunglasses heres come kylie jordyn post a pik in new jewelry here comes kylie 😂😂😂😂 go look

Bailey

I feel like I'm the only one who's completely unimpressed. It all seems so unnecessary, and empty. Like yeah you can buy whatever you want.. but NONE OF THEM actually look, or act like they're happy.

Mag Nificent

Couldn't she buy some Caucasian? That nappy little baby is ugly.

Linda Morado

Lucky girl,being totally fake

Akayli’s Life

Yassssssssss get it!

Yourgirl Mia

basically everything

Nadrah Youssef

Too much, to much

it’s Angelli Recto

the Lipfillers Moment

ichoke for real😐

Ali Jahani

Piece of shit family.

Ali Jahani

It’s sad that even with all that money, they are still insecure and unhappy with themselves. I wish people could understand that money is not the only source of happiness.
                                        Sometimes wealthy people get to the point where nothing satisfies them and feel pretty empty inside.
                                        Doesn’t matter how much she shows off because she is an ugly soul without any compassion for others. Less is more.

Humanity and kindness towards others is all it boils down to. 😋💕

Rim El Gana

I'vE nEvEr bEeN tO pRoM

Sabine Around the World

The problem is she behaves like the nouveau riche. Very wealthy yet still so cheap.

Lou Sunny

These hookers will never get my money 💰

yamileth flores

It was new wow she so rich

Nini 562

Dang that’s crazy her mom gets such a big cut!! It’s kinda sad that even if they spend money on their kids they get it back by selling products with their kids names on it. Everything comes at a high price! I guess nothings free in this world but having a bday party for her daughter then selling products at the party is kinda crazy like stormie you get an expensive party but people are gonna pay for what I forked over and you have to work for the party by me putting your name on products!! Crazy family! They have a lot of money and that’s great but they love money more than anything else in this world that’s their downfall.

Dianne Hill

I LIKE KYLIE SHES COOL I REMEMBER WHEN HER DAD WAS PAYING HER TO WASH HIS CAR AND OTHER THINGS AROUND THE HOUSE AND AND SHE PAID THE GARDENER TO DO IT SHE WAS A BUSINESS PERSON AS A KID CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS AND YOUR DAUGHTER SHES A CUTEY PIE CUTIE

Crazy Biatch

One day I'm gonna be rich…

Anaiyah Gonz

Can kylie get me braces?

shookgang

The title let hit poor in my face real bad

WE LOVE OUR DOG NUGGET!

Kylie Kardashian*

Kim Butler

Enjoy it while it lasts! Ya can’t take it with you when you die!

Evetha Nyangu

she z Kylie the talko

Exposing Liars

How is she making so much money from her line? Is it comparable to Estee Lauder?

Exposing Liars

Isn't her mother a billionaire now?

Ishani Mitra

she seems like a genuinely generous person with the people she loves. that’s pretty sweet tbh

kenji

You forgot to mention how much she spends on plastic surgery, botox and butt fillers

Arlisa Worthington

WHY can't NASTY KYLIE buy a MAN with all that MONEY??? I guess a MAN is not for SALE because she always gets DUMPED. All that MONEY and still couldn't keep TRAVIS… 😱😱😱😱😱😱

#73089
                                                                          Dave Lambert

So this is what's become of entertainment in today's? ? What a young billionaire buys with her paper.

#73090
                                                                            Cute Shawn Mendes

I Will spend my billions in my family,homeless people and homeless dogs

#73091
                                                                              I love everything, man

Kylie is hella pretty 😍

#73092
                                                                                Andre Reid

tell kylie jenner to adopt me i am very poor

#73093
                                                                                  Andre Reid

i think she spend too much

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!