3 Easy Back-to-School Hairstyles | DIY Hairstyles Compilation 2019

Main 3 Easy Back-to-School Hairstyles | DIY Hairstyles Compilation 2019

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Cute Girls Hairstyles.
Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Cute Girls Hairstyles

3 Easy Back-to-School Hairstyles | DIY Hairstyles Compilation 2019

Can you believe it’s almost time to go #BackToSchool?? Today, I will be sharing some of my favorite #hairstyles that we have filmed previously on my channel!

Cute Girls Hairstyles

Which of these 3 hairstyles is your favorite?? Comment below! 💕- Mindy

Justice Tea

Can you do another First Day Of School Video ?

Farhat Aziz

Please. Also. Do. Some callenges. Like yours siblings. We enjoy it.

Farhat Aziz

I am looking. Your and very much thankful to you. Love from pakistani.

Ashley Lopez

I LOOOOOVE THEM ! 💞💞 Hope I win Kamris giveaway 🤣.

MusicLover 17

Can You Do A Space Buns With the Small Braids in the front and bangs in the front Tutorial

Carlota Falcato

Back to school!? Already? I finished school yesterday…

Lauren Brannigan

Why does Kamri look so young in this?

Madi Madi

is brooklyn's hair naturally wavy? btw your family is so beautiful💕 i've watched you guys since the twins were young and it's so amazing to see them grow up and become independent young women💪🏽 congratulations on your success🥳

Hanady Jaber

The braided bun was my favorite

kate Choate

I like number 5 the braid on kamri

Kid Super

I feel like summer just started

But it is almost over 😭😭😭

icegirl1755

wow I use to watch years back and got such good ideas, everyone is so grown up now. Time to start watching again, I have two little ones I need to do hair on now, lol

Lily Sitkoff

They look so young but it was posted in 2019

LISTEN TO UR MOM

Thanks needed this a lot☺

Celia Baker

1one is my favourite

Shahira

School starts so soon in America. In Canada it starts in September

ITZ. SPRINKLE

Y’all created a wonderful family I would love it so much if I could meet y’all!

Amani Clarke

There's so many reasons I shouldn't be watching this like 1 school doesn't start until September and 2 I'm fully black with 4c hair yet I just love this channel and the McKnights so ofc I still watched the whole thing

Lindsay Whipple

I just realized that this was filmed like a year ago when kamri reinvented the twins instgrams! Because it looks like brooklyn is dressed the same, and kamri looks so little!♡ They are all so gorgeous!!♡♡

Kate Wilkinson

Tip from a curly girl, definitely play around with plopping a few times BEFORE a special occasion (like the first day of school)! There is a slight learning curve to get them to turn out well! I’ve found that they always turn out best for me if my roots are still slightly damp when I take it out. If it’s totally dry, I end up with a matted mess because my hair is just too curly for that.(I made this mistake on a snow day where I slept in much later than usual with a plop in and it was a disaster) The amount of product that you use is also a bit of trial and error based on your texture! My hair is really fine so too much cream products and my hair is weighed down and won’t curl, too much gel based product and it’s crunchy and breaking it up causes frizz.

Vivian Lundskow

Can you do back to school hairstyles for short hair?

Katie Rose

OKAY i love u guys and everything but ot it JULY i am NOT ready for these “back to school” videos sorry see u in august

Tina Nguyen Vlogs

Awww Kamri’s long hair

Ayla Lindsey

I'm so excited to go back to school!!!

Edit: can you do a first day of school morning routine on everyone's first day of school?

Chloe Falkenstein

It is so hard to decide! I love all! Love u guys

Brookie_xoxo1999

Any short hair back to school , I been putting my hair in a half up ponytail into a ponytail for my short hair

Mia Clément

Hey Mindy,
                                                              I'd love to see you doing some messy bun/top knot hairstyles on your own hair – or for one of the girls to show their favorite method 😉

Shianne Smith

Can you do three back to school hairstyles for short hair? Kamri, Rylan, and Bailey could be the hair models!!

Jane Marsh

I can't believe that school is almost starting. I love all of these hairstyles! I can't wait to try them on myself! CGH is my go to channel for when I want to learn a new hairstyle.

Gabriella Ashworth

Love the Hairstyles,will try them!

Karla Chavez

I hate school

Emmalyn Harbaugh

My fav was the first one… I hated the last…

Josh and Caleigh

Love these! Thanks for sharing, Mindy! Love you! -Caleigh

#79123
                                                                          Ximena Romero

Brooklyn looked(s)like Kamri now

#79124
                                                                            Amelia Zidek

I love y’all so much! Always and forever ♾ I don’t know what I would do without y’all beside me!❤️👸🏼💕 I loved this video!😍💪🏻

#79125
                                                                              Stephanie

That awkward moment when they ran out of hairstyles so they have to use old ones…

#79126
                                                                                Kelsey Michele

Hi Mindy I have trouble doing my hair because it’s so silky and perfectly straight. Do you have any suggestions to make it hold curl or put it into a braid?

#79127
                                                                                  Danielle H

I’m absolutely trying the heartless curls tonight on myself!

#79128
                                                                                    Alice Dube

It says this video was posted today but they all look and sound so young? Was this reposted or am I crazy??

#79129
                                                                                      peter gathegu

OMG I have not watch all of your videos but 8th looks amazing

#79130
                                                                                        enas amin

Omggg this cute first girl with that beautiful eyes is Brooklyn

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!