3-Strand Pull-Thru Braid | DIY Easy Hairstyles

Main 3-Strand Pull-Thru Braid | DIY Easy Hairstyles

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Cute Girls Hairstyles

3-Strand Pull-Thru Braid | DIY Easy Hairstyles

Today, I’m going to be showing you guys an adorable #DIY hairstyle! Every time that I wear this #CGH3StrandPullThru, I have so many people asking me how to …

Cute Girls Hairstyles

Where will you wear this 3-Strand Pull-Thru Braid?? Comment below! πŸ’‹'s -Mindy

Stella Wrobel

Omg how can u do this by urself??!! Btw thanks to Mindy and Brooklyn who taught me the Milkmaid Braids DIY, everytime I'm gng out I do the braids by myself an it always turns out *GORGEOUS*!!! Love you guys

borednow

To much work for my hair to do by myself… my hair is long untill my butt and frizzy so making those sections by myself would result in a mess

apple2224

Where’s Rylan?

Jaeldaniela21

Is this from Tall Girl? πŸ€” (Netflix)

Karla Chavez

Oh I love your hair do videos

Melissa Wittman

I have watched your channel for years. I love the way you make everything look so easy! My girls are 23 and 25 now, so I don't have to do their hair anymore, but my hair is long too. Thanks!

amira aly

What happened to ur hair ???πŸ™„it looks tired and shortπŸ€”

Manasvini Kotumraju

Wow Mindy, you are the hair queen

linda melhem

Amazing hairstyle

Jacqueline

This is amazing!!

Arishna Cabebe

Love this hair style definitely going to try it. Your hair color reminds me of urban decay naked honey pallet

Datchys Mones

This would really look good on Brooklyn's hair. β™₯️

leebees

Super cute, I think I’m gonna try this tomorrow 😁

Debbie Rodriguez

I got lost when you grab the 2 strands.. LoL beautiful braid.

Disney Gal At Heart

I want to see some hairstyles for people with a punk pixie haircut. That is my current haircut, I can’t do most styles bc 80% of my head is shaved. I only subscribe to channels that I like and that teach me stuff that I can do. I’d hate to unsubscribe, but the videos have lost my interest.

Laura Bourget

This one looks very simple! thank you! def going to try this.

Serena James

Can you do more short hair styles?? Particularly updos and braids?

Claudia Montero

So Fabulous ! Congrats !

Karen thomas

Oh wow look great love it

YZ KIm Bass

Love the style.

Emily Akgirl629 B

This is so cute, yes I would do this hairs. 🀟🏽🀟🏽🀟🏽🀟🏽🀟🏽

Julie Hoffman

BeauTiFUL πŸ€“

Fawn Jenkins

One of our favorites! Looks good on you, Mindy! My 13 year old wears it to school. I haven't braved it yet. 😁

Kylie Mason

Your so amazing Mindy,love your family keep it up!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜„

Ali Lamb

Gorgeous πŸ’•πŸ’•

Maddie Goose

Can you do video of tips for frizzy hair. I have long, thick and really frizzy hair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š

Kitty Li

I would wear this hair style st school or mall.

littleblondemop

I love how you are doing this on yourself without a mirror. It proves how good you are at hairstyles:).

Lovegood

I love the hairstyles you show on yourself. Gives me more confidence to try!

Kaiti Wetzel

Going to try this for school tomorrow!

Rosemary Kelly

I would love to try this hairstyle on one of my friends! I personally have shoulder length hair, so I don’t think it would work on me. Also, I love your videos!

Zoe BaΓ©r

I love this braid. So cute and simple. ❀

Brandy Freeman

Would you do a video explaining how to determine what hair type a person has? Also, what texture powder did you use in this video? The texture powder I have makes my hair sticky, hard & a complete hot mess!! I'll definitely be trying this hairstyle even though I know it won't be as easy for me as you made it look, lol. Unfortunately when it comes to hair I just don't have any skill. I've got 2 daughters so you'd think I'd at least be decent at it, but nope. My 17 year old daughter is amazing with hair (& makeup). She can make the worst looking hair absolutely beautiful!!

#93685
                                                                          Garland Girl 21

Such a cute braid i would definitely rock this for college 😊

#93686
                                                                            Tanishka Nath

So cute!πŸ₯°

#93687
                                                                              Maricella Moreno

Yay for a mom style!

#93688
                                                                                Jessicca Kathleen

How do you find and figure out all these different hairstyles? It’s like a brand new one is invented every time!

#93689
                                                                                  Celina Flores

HONESTLY I THINK THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE!!!

#93690
                                                                                    Haley Fravel

Can you please do more DIY short hairstyles for adults??? I am dying trying to find styles to keep my hair out of my face for work.

#93691
                                                                                      Sky vs Ty

Love you guys sm!! πŸ’•

#93692
                                                                                        Amelia Zidek

I love y’all and this hairstyle!❀️

#93693
                                                                                          Lilydiamondgamergirl 838484

I will wear this hairstyle someday

#93694
                                                                                            Books&MeAnyway

BEAUTIFUL! 😍😍😍 I'm definitely going to try it on my two little girls! This must be so cute on them! Great job! Thank you?

#93695
                                                                                              Delia Sandu

Beautiful

#93696
                                                                                                Henrietta Anne Ele S

Did you take the video down earlier?

#93697
                                                                                                  Jane Marsh

This is so cute!! I can't wait to try it out. Thanks for more DIY videos.

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!