30 Easy Back To School Nail Art Designs | New Nail Art Compilation 2019

Main 30 Easy Back To School Nail Art Designs | New Nail Art Compilation 2019

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by cutepolish.
Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    cutepolish
      30 Easy Back To School Nail Art Designs | New Nail Art Compilation 2019

Best Nail Art Compilation For Back To School! Top 30 Fun & Easy Nail Art Tutorials! DIY Back To School Nail Art! ❤ SUBSCRIBE to CutePolish so you never …

cutepolish

Comment below and let us know the date you go back to school! 🎒

Tahreem Sadaf Rehman

Nice designs

Jeannette Carrillo

Beatiful designs!!!!!

joleen

Idk about you but i still have a month left

Alexis Swain

I love all the nail designs I might do some of them ! But maybe for the graph i could do a line graph with red nail polish.

CandyQ

"back to school season"
                  I don't even start uni until early september lol

Stella T

I remember you posting a pencil nail art video, I just checked and it has been 6 YEARS! Time flies, I have been subscribed to this channel even before that and have always admired your work!

بنوتة راقية

😄
                      👋

vivian liu

308th like

julzz

Wtf school will starts at September slow dooown

sumana khatun

I love all ur videos….u r sooo wow

x.LivLyrics.x

Not back to school until September lol

femketjeNL

It's been forever since I had to go back to school 😂 but the designs are cute!

Jennifer Kopenga

I loved EVERY SINGLE ONE 🤗🤗 the bus 🚌 paperclips 🖇 and best of all the SNEAKER 👟 was my absolute favorite favorite favorite well done CP👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I cannot wait to try these designs

Jannatul Ferdous

Awww! I loved the sneaker!!!

AaruShi Kapoor

these are so awesome😍i am gonna surely try them🔥they are super cool💙i love you girls(cutepolish)💞

Jannatul Ferdous

U should hadhave 10 million subs!

Jannatul Ferdous

Jannatul Ferdous

craftie queen

love it

perla martinez

these were so good i am for sure dong this i enter school agust 21 comment when you start school 😊

Annabel xxx

Back to school? My summer break has just started 😂

Rebecca S

You’ve already done some of these designs before

Amalia Androne

Lol what, I've just finished my school year

Tay Tay

I graduated this year so no more school for me☺️

Andi’s Crafting Universe

I love these nails!! And I love doing my own nails too! I'm not a simple person so I cant have a simple manicure! Lol! I really love the paper one!!

Btw I'm a SMALL youtuber and I hope to hit 50 subs soon…

Kiara Griffin

I love the designs but I'm still overwhelmed about my sophomore year. 😭😫😩

meghann sherman

So cute! I work at a school, and we just finished our first week back.

Jazmin Gutierrez

I loved the last few! Super pretty! 💕

ST – 05CL – Meadowvale Village PS (1557)

guys, shes probably making these videos in july because some people start school in early august! 😀

Pollypocket lover

Hi cutuuu 😂

Jazmin Gutierrez

Noooo I don't want to go back to school yettt! 😆

sanaa Faith

9th comment 😂

Amelia Otjen

gurl, its july, can you at least wait until august? lol we aren't ready

#81112
                                                                          Nivedika’s Creativity zone

Omg the 10 comment

#81113
                                                                            Abigail De los Santos
                                                                              #81114
                                                                              Adia Thomas

These look really cool but can't wear them since l might get in trouble 😔

#81115
                                                                                Cassie gaming and vlogs

Cool and cute

#81116
                                                                                  ANIL KUMAR

Second one to comment😁😁

#81117
                                                                                    bryce and lauren

i’m not looking forward to school😂

ps small youtuber 😂

#81118
                                                                                      Cakey Productions

Cool! Even though I'm not ready for school to start again 😣

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!