3D Nail Art using E-File and Neon Chrome Powders

Main 3D Nail Art using E-File and Neon Chrome Powders

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Nail Career Education.
Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Nail Career Education
      3D Nail Art using E-File and Neon Chrome Powders

Suzie uses an E-File and Neon Chromatic Pigments to create an beautiful Abstract 3D Nail Art Design. This video is sponsored by BeMi Beauty Box and features …

Nail Career Education

BeMi Beauty Box is offering Suzieโ€™s Viewers a 10% discount on products in their store. Use the Discount Code: Nailcareer10

Karen Young

The nail with black looks like mother of pearl and the other like something from the movie Aquaman ๐Ÿ˜ they look awesome!

BillytheBrime

I feel like you could do an underwater themed set and paint some coral using the painting chrome technique.

Susie Mcdonald

Do Christineโ€™s nails plz ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
              edit: MAKE IT HOLO

tuila3

The most beautiful design I've seen in a while. Gorgeous! ๐Ÿ˜

Gunship

Does anyone else cover their eyes so they don't see the after pic?

Marilyn Capehart

โ€œWOWโ€ thanks 6-1-19

Paris Sanders

That design gives me Trypophobia

Teresa KS

@Nail Career Education ~ Hello Suzie! I am trying to upgrade my home nail products. I have never had a good E-File, mostly just cheap battery files, or crafting dremels. I was wondering what would be the best for a non-professional acrylic user at home? I normally shop at Sally's or Ulta in my town, and do not have access to professional products, as I am not licensed. Please and Thank You for any advice you can give. ~ Teresa

Amber Ballato

geode nails

Amy M

Quite the trendsetter Susie! The middle one looks like abalone. Love it!

Irene Whitsett

what a great idea ! love this video. thank you for pointing out so many do's and don'ts. I am going to try this.

Purple Angel Wings

I wonder if this can be done with regular nail polish instead of gel ….

Avjinder Dool

When doing the filing for the accent nail in the design, how do you know how far to file down? That's something I fear when doing so…

rawreen

organic looking looks great! Did you have to top coat again after the chrome+gel design?

Jasmine Christian -ve

Hi Suzie I love your videos and do you have a video that shows people to do acrylic cause this is gonna be my first time doing a acrylic

noctoi

I have the worse migraine today, and this vid was so soothing. Suzie's lovely calm voice and the music was a perfect mix. Love the designs too <3

Laurie Cortez

I love the beautiful Chrome. you are one lady that I love watching. I have not found a place here in the US that can compete with you. I live in the state of Oregon, finding some one like you is hard to find. Keep up the awesome work and am looking for more videos. Keep them coming, also how do you do your other hand so well.
                                          Laurie Cortez USA

Hajji Powell

LADY YOU ARE THE QUEEN IS NAILS.

Coda Kuvshinov

I never do my nails. But i love watching these videos, so calming and interesting. Love it.

Redrum

* Well i don't wanna do that but i'm not gonna disagree with you *
                                                Husband : perfect

Irene Wessel

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

KaleidoscopeEffect

Maybe you can do the lines at the end with just top coat, cure it transparent and then rub the chrome in? So you'll have chrome lines without losing the chrome effect?

Michelle Warren

the ring finger reminds me of lightning or dripping icicles. Oooh find a pearly white chrome! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Cai Bednarik

suzie do you think you could do kawaii nails? itd be so cute!

Nyxon Knax

Please tell me you're thinking of doing a rainbow chrome set! June is Pride Month also. ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

carla koala

I just passed my nail course, now I just need to buy everything i need from table to electrical file to all art coloured powders, gel polishes chrome powders didn't realise how expensive nail stuff is going to be a while before I can actually start my business just want to start it already. Aghhhhhhh so frustrating I want to do this design

Kris Weideman

I have a UV/LED Lamp combined. How many minutes do I cure with this lamp?

britbarrxoxo

Very geode! I love it

Amelia Potter

Seriously reminds me of mother of pearl/abalone….gorgeous ๐Ÿ’™

Ken Karin

THEY ARE SO FREAKING BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Bunny Cohen

Hello Susie, what products would you recommend for a 50 year old woman who's just started doing her nails? And could you give us a list of like your top 10 most favorite products? Thank you

Kelsie Ehrenberg

You could use this technique to make a geode nail!

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                      error: Content is protected !!