$400 CUPSHE SWIMSUIT HAUL & TRY ON!!! SUMMER BIKINI HAUL 2019 *I wasn't expecting this*

Main $400 CUPSHE SWIMSUIT HAUL & TRY ON!!! SUMMER BIKINI HAUL 2019 *I wasn't expecting this*

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      $400 CUPSHE SWIMSUIT HAUL & TRY ON!!! SUMMER BIKINI HAUL 2019 *I wasn't expecting this*

Cupshe Bikini Try on Haul / Cupshe Swimsuit Haul / Cupshe Review / Cupshe One Piece Swimsuit Haul / Cupshe Try on Haul / Cupshe Haul / Cupshe Bikini …

Caitekat 101

I have this problem too. I am really little now, tall like you and skinny but when it comes to having to do lift work at school (I'm a full time dancer in Australia) I always feel I'm going to be heavy and hurt them even even I'm almost still anorexic

Dream Retrograde

I’d absolutely love if you did a video about your weight loss journey! I absolutely adore your figure but I’m struggling to lose

Rachel Carpenter

I know you were uncomfortable but you do look amazing in all of them you go girl!

Peach Leche

Man some of the names of these online stores though…
              SheIn ? Cupshe? Zaful? Romwe? Lol

Juliannanas

Alex, I think you look AMAZING in all the pieces. I totally understand how you're feeling (I weigh WAY over 100 kg). I am SO impressed with your weightloss. 😁👍

Ever Viayra

That yellow one peice looks so cute on you, but I get the high v thing

xlanakayx

I love how the Pretty Pastel Please community/subscribers are so wholesome, supportive, and appreciative of her in every way!
                    She is sweet, humble, and beautiful inside and out, so she definitely deserves it ♡

I love coming to this channel because of all the pure positivity that happens here. Genuine people who aren't here to attack or are cancel-hungry (though, it's too hard/impossible to find anything negative about Alex). It's refreshing.

Audra

You're beautiful, you're brave and you're relatable. I love it. Love Archie too. Very nice swimsuits. Toucan one is my fave.

CeeC ee

👍

LadyStephyLynn

That blue color on the second suit looks really good on you. Love the style of the swim suit with the birds on it on you. Also like the red and white striped one.

Joss Ray

Can you do a video on how you lost weight? If you’re comfortable of course

Sashimi 27

Have you done a weight loss video? I bet lots of us would like to hear your story 💜

Roz Harris

I hate deep Vs too. Like 'Hey, check out my clavicle!' Great! 😐 Also I never wear bikinis either. I just want a regular shaped one piece without horrifically high cut leg holes that I can comfortably swim laps in.

kate gait

I swear, there’s something about bathing suit tops that make them IMPOSSIBLE to put on yourself. No matter what kind of clips they have, they’re either extremely hard to do up or impossible to take off.

Amyisevil

Alex your so beautiful like, no joke your body goals your like a model!

DustyRed7

The pink and grey suit is my favorite! Love it!

Great video Alex, I like Archie's enthusiasm

Eileen Ayude

Where did you get your cute rainbow shirt with the ballet shoes

Megan C

The second blue one piece is adorable

Cassandra

It's great that you're challenging your comfort zone and still trying on bikinis despite feeling insecure!!! It's a nice change to see a youtuber actually addressing the fact they feel insecure and why at the start of a bikini video than just…jumping straight in to the try on. Are you ever going to make a weight loss journey video or is that something you're not interested in/feel morally conflicted by bc weight isn't a determinant of self-worth?? <3

Sami Woodruff

Honestly you are so beautiful. This video made me feel really happy and be less nervous for summer. (I have cellulite on thighs and a tummy) you look awesome! This video made my day.

Raewyn Bonne

I freakin love the second blue one piece! I want it and I want an island holiday

Margarita Clark

Archie keeps sneezing poor baby

Girl emperor warrior 3

I know your from Australia you need to do a Kmart haul

tiffanyvoerman

You look amazing in all these swimsuits, honestly. I had to google what a shower was though lol.

Oops There Goes My Social Life

The first swimsuit would be really cute as a dress tbh

Also as the kind of guy who wears jeans and hoodies in the summer because he hates what he sees so much, knowing that you've lost the same amount of weight I'm trying to loose is insanely inspiring

Carmz Michelle

STOP SAYING PANTS!!! they are swimsuit bottoms not pants omggggg

Natalie Perez

id like to know how you lost all the weight, if you have a video already, please direct me to it 🙂 love you btw

checkmy flow

I see this recently, is this a new bikini company? And I wish you tell if it was a hard or soft padding, cause I prefer hard padding hahahah but great video like always ❤️

Nitty Gritty

Cuuute

Courtney Marvets

Totally agree on the whole losing weight thing. I went from 200 lbs to 115lbs. To this day, I still look down and feel like I look exactly the same. Body dysmorphia at its finest. Only way I see the weight loss is in pictures

amyinmyheart

Wow you used to weigh 100 kilos? That's about where I started too. I'm not sure I'll ever be as thin as you, but it's still very inspirational 😊 You choose really cute bikinis and bathing suits!

Sandra Chapman

Alex, you have a nice body. Nothing to be ashamed of. 😊 I do understand though as I am overweight and I don't like my tummy.

Sabrina

You’re getting better and better with your makeup. Specifically the eyeshadow

Emily

The fact that Archie knows the phrase "what are you doing to your bra" 👌

#45950
                                                                          Jay ジェイ

As someone who has always struggled with their weight, I really admire you for being this confident on camera. Even after I get to my goal weight, I don’t know if I’ll be able to wear bikinis or revealing clothes in public

#45951
                                                                            Foxtails 9

omg that blue halter neck one 😍

#45952
                                                                              Joyce Orlando

You are amazing, I didn’t know you had lost all the weight! I’m in the middle of weight loss, and it weird trying on things and feeling comfortable in any clothes.

#45953
                                                                                aoba booty

you have an amazing body keep doing what you're doing love

#45954
                                                                                  Yaunie13

Thank you for stepping out of your comfort zone for us, I really appreciate that!

#45955
                                                                                    Jack Byrnes

the yellow daisy looks so good tho

#45956
                                                                                      TeddieBeary

Honestly, I’d never be comfortable either wearing swimsuits where the sides go up so high into that v shape on the bottom, but they looked amazing on you😍

#45957
                                                                                        Destaney Green

You are soooo beautiful!

#45958
                                                                                          Sunnybunn 62

I want a bird now

#45959
                                                                                            arichanrainbow

lots of the ones you picked are super cute~ i might look for something for my summer holiday there now~

but i must dissapoint you, …you know those daisies right? i think they are daffodils…

#45960
                                                                                              Fátima Glez

You're a TOTAL BABE, what tummy? what thighs? GURL PLEASE you better start believing what are facts and that is: You're STU-NNI-NGGGG

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!