4'11 Bride Wants a Wedding Dress That Will Make Her Feel Tall! | Say Yes To The Dress Canada

Main 4'11 Bride Wants a Wedding Dress That Will Make Her Feel Tall! | Say Yes To The Dress Canada

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Say Yes to the Dress.
Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      4'11 Bride Wants a Wedding Dress That Will Make Her Feel Tall! | Say Yes To The Dress Canada

Rosie is a petite bride who is looking for an elegant Mori Lee gown that will make her look tall and slender. Catch Say Yes to the Dress on TLC – Sky 140, Virgin …

HannahBanana

I'm 5'1 and it was really difficult to find the right wedding dress. My husband is 6'4-6'6 and I wanted to be a bit taller for our wedding lol

StrawberryNinja Nibbles

4’11? She ain’t ever feeling tall lol

Also… are her antidepressants not working or what?

Kai Vickers

Rosie: We don’t fight.
            Me: Wait until you have kids.

Hanna Womack

My sister in law is 4'7" my brother is 6'6" her dress was wider then she is tall and she wanted bigger lol

Shunto99

Heels….. works every time…Thats what suggest to my GF

Default To The Max

She cannot even walk in the final dress!

Jin Hit

if you want to look taller dont plan to wear a ball gown duh 😏

fizzy pops

'Shut the front door!'

Ranielle Louise Valenzuela

YouTube: 4'11
                        Me: ***triggered***

IPHC

All the crystals make the dress look cheap

Thya Smith

That blonde chicks eyes have no warmth to them. She just stares at you with off putting eyes. Not comfortable at all.

Carlos Benítez

Girl you need better friends , first dress they acted like it was beautiful , the mermaid nah, they just go with the flow , the #4 is ugly too , why would they say that was good ? It made her belly pop out … not good , girl you need better friends .

pree tee

Mori Lee😍😍😍

lyric pain

Aahhhh omg im getting married in July and haven't even started to go dress shopping

Ingrid Nineteen

Love the dress she went with, really fit her personality 😊

Fatima Nawfa

Im 5'4 but I'm 14 so i still have time to grow.

khushboo sirova

I hate when they brainwash brides to liking a dress

Kendy Hernandez

And I complain about being too tall 😭

Shreya Ghosh

Lol i feel this one. I used to be tall as a kid, but then my second growth spurt didn't come and now all my once-short friends and lil sibs are taller than me and it's annoying!

Erika Cortes

We're the same height 😂

Joanne Rios

Omg, she is so short! I am 4'11 and that is her hieght!!😓

Niamiah Taylor

supermodel thought: slim and tall

Kitty The Cosplayer

A dress isn't gonna make you taller. Heels maybe but not a bedazzled dress

Some onetn

Same problem..

Whitney Rose

🎵"I wanna be taaaaaall"🎶

Elio

I usually like the dresses the brides end up picking but I don’t like this one.

Belles Brunette

What is so special about being tall. I’m 5 ft 11 and I see no difference.

kcanded

She looks great in the dress she picked. I feel kind of weird about all the mermaid dresses women pick. I mean, how can you walk in them? It seems as though you need to walk with your knees close together or something! But I've been married 22 years and I don't have to worry about trying on mermaid dresses! Kudos to all those women who look fantastic in them!

Pateel simonian

im from Scarborough, Canada !!!!!!!!!!!!

esme yiu

I'm 4"9, I'm 10..😓 Being tall is nice, but I dont like it alot 😣 Be happy being short,there isn't alot of nice things about being tall😖

Daisy Perez

5’6 gang 😭 love your height no matter if you’re tall or short sometimes I wish I was short but naaa

ᴀʟɪᴄɪᴀ ʜᴇʀʀᴇʀᴀ

shorty short short …

S Lantos

I'm with everyone who thinks, she could have done much better.

Elena G

Oh. gosh, like really… None of the dresses do any good to her. She needs some beading or lace pattern that runs in vertical direction to make her "taller" and "slimmer". There's tons of dresses better than any of those.

#39273
                                                                          Vered Cookie

she still seems unsure

#39274
                                                                            Zoe Girl

We’re the same height! Haha

#39275
                                                                              Purplekitty

Theres a trick to wearing ball gowns if you're short. You just tone down the angle/flare out of the petticoat until it looks proportional to your body. Voila!

#39276
                                                                                Achuchu Bam

Would be perfect if it has zipper. the back specifically the tie lace looks so tacky, i hate that style.

#39277
                                                                                  Maryam Radwan

There is no passion when talking about her fiance, wierd

#39278
                                                                                    Zarenna Angel

I just don't get spending over $100k on a dress you only wear once. You never see any brides asking for a Boheimian style dress.

#39279
                                                                                      Kendall Walsh

I'm 4 foot 11

#39280
                                                                                        Kadie Mac

I kept waiting for Deena and Snooki to run out and hug this li'l meatball lol

#39281
                                                                                          Kastle Boo

lmbooooo im 4’11 !!!!!

#39282
                                                                                            ASMRAlchy 123

Honestly its so refreshing to see a large group of friends and family all focused on the bride and her happiness instead of themselves and what they want

#39283
                                                                                              Dee Lg

Try the dresses from the top not the other way !!

#39284
                                                                                                Gregory SCHESKE

Remember, brides wear white, as homage to HM Queen Victoria who married HRH Prince Albert of Saxe-Cobourg-Gotha in 1840. Queen Victoria was 4'11"!

#39285
                                                                                                  Lou Lou

I'm 4ft 9 getting married this year to my 6ft 1 fiancé.. My height makes me dread the wedding photos!!

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!