5 Cute Nail Art Designs For EASTER! 🐣

Main 5 Cute Nail Art Designs For EASTER! 🐣

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    cutepolish
      5 Cute Nail Art Designs For EASTER! 🐣

Today we are sharing 5 cute and easy nail art designs in this nail tutorial to get you in the festive spirit for both Easter and spring! We hope you enjoy this DIY …

Madzellaura Naturels Bio

C'est mignon πŸ™‚

Cameron L

Adorable 🌸 it would be cute to put a handle on the basket!

demontrent10653

😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

T B

More Easter Q Ts!!! πŸ˜‰

div m

that chick is soooo cute! tfs

Alexandra Sanchez

omg these are super cute nail designs πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»β€οΈ

Angelina M

So cute!!πŸ’œπŸ’…

SandyzSerious

Love your tulips!

Jane Tang

Like the way you demonstrate!lovely job 🌹

Michelle Morera

Oh my god how cute 😍

TheNididi

These are so cute! I like that eggs in the basket, looks difficult to do but it's easy πŸ™‚

Isabella Donoso

I LOVE the chick!!!!1

Amanda Freitas

3 & 5 are my favorites ☺

Maya Proudfit

Erin your voice sounds so pretttyyy

Luther Moskal

The bunny butt is my favorite.

Picnic Pineaple

I love them all❀🐣πŸ₯šπŸ‡πŸ°πŸŒΈβ€

Tiery 07

The chick design is so cute!

cassielfsw

This is so stinkin' cute I think this video just gave me diabetes.

soumi das

CuteπŸ£πŸ°πŸ’…πŸ˜πŸ˜

mirte x

I love these 😍 shure I'am gonna try them!!

timid elle

I love the pinky one!! soo cute x

Della Rosa

I'm trying to plan my nails for Easter. These are cute. I may do some flowers on a thumb or something.

femketjeNL

That is the cutest bunny butt I have ever seen :3

Haxhiajdini Erzaaa

I love all of them β™‘β™‘β™‘

TheLifeOfTheresa

Love them! Erin we need to know your nail care secret on how you get them so long and healthy 😍

Random Person

Hi queens πŸ‘Έ ❀️ πŸ’…
                                                          totally going to try the second one!!!

Style Beauty

I love your design. good ideas. i will be try it

Anushka Dey

Nice

pegger1982

You always upload after I have done my mani for the week 🀣 oh well all these designs are pretty

ala mirane

Wow these are amazing I hope that you guys read my commentπŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Ariel Alena

the flowers are sooooo adorable πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’“ i love your nail designs!!

Jax August

paints all patterns πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ’•

GretchenVaughn

As I'm watching this, I'm also looking at the thumbnails for the 10 Easter Nail Art Designs 2019. Those chicks are too cute! I have some egg stencils that What's Up Nails included as a bonus so it will be fun doing mix and match nails.

Reiny Ranasinghe

these designs are so cute!! Can't wait to try them!

#30272
                                                                          wee. r.d

These are absolutely the cutest!

#30273
                                                                            CraftyCatCreations

Hi! I really love your videos. I was wondering if you guys could make another summer nail art compilation or some fun birthday nail art designs. I’ll definitely be trying these nails!

#30274
                                                                              angela pavao

These are so cute! I love the chick and the bunny feet!

#30275
                                                                                CCStars

Super cute! Totally gonna try it!

#30276
                                                                                  ΠΌΡƒΞ±Ο… ΠΌΡƒΞ±Ο…

Cute 😍😍

#30277
                                                                                    Natelly P

#earlysquad! Love this channel !πŸ’… lol for some reason I felt like I could actually smell the nail polish πŸ˜†

#30278
                                                                                      Cat Lover

These are absolutely adorable! I love them 😍!

#30279
                                                                                        Hatoon Alhashedi

Last time I watched you videos was 7 years ago and now it still there ❀️❀️❀️❀️ i will always support you

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!