5 Ponytail Hack Gadgets? | Fab or Fail

Main 5 Ponytail Hack Gadgets? | Fab or Fail

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Cute Girls Hairstyles

5 Ponytail Hack Gadgets? | Fab or Fail

Are you ready for another #FabOrFail product review?? Today I will be testing 4 different #Ponytail #Hack tools that each claim to take your ponytail game to the …

Cute Girls Hairstyles

Would you try any of these ponytail hack gadgets?? Comment below! βœ…Shop ALL Hairitage Products at Walmart HERE: https://shopstyle.it/l/bcn9T πŸ’‹'s -Mindy

NannyDiaries23

Leighann tried a few of these a couple weeks ago & had a bit of success.

Sshilpa shilpa

Wats d name of the comb u r using??

Becca Ashton

The small white one is supposed to be inserted the same way you did the last one. I used to do this with bobby-pins, just stick one in the center of the pony elastic just as you did the last hair accessory!

suswethak

can you try on french twist bun maker and show us?

Liberty Franzell

I think the teacher clips that Brooklyn is talking about are called banana clips. Love y’all πŸ’•

Butterfly79797

I always double up the hair tie for my ponytails and people say the volume I get is nuts! But if I don’t double up it falls out anyway so I have to use 2 hair ties πŸ˜‚

Layla tameric

I know what Brooklyn is talking about!

Emily Martinez

Haha, yes! I know those teachers. πŸ˜‚

Moaz Khurram

Love you cute girl hair style

Ron Scarborough

Love you all

Amal Raj

Can you guys please do a video on french braids pigtails. :b

Alexia Tawil

5:53 It's literally Bailey

Emery Oudshoorn

I know what Brooklyn’s talking about πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Elisabeth Harbourt

And now I have seen a ponytail belly button. Omg!

Sarah onwater

Could you make work ready hairstyles after a bike ride with a helmet?

Advita Raj

Double elastic did give Brooklyn's hair a lift but with ponyfull her hair was being pulled less. Like with extra elastic her scalp feels really tight

Jaime Carroll

Brooklyn is talking about banana clips lol.

amalia sj

i gave up on trying to even put my hair in a pony tail and got a pixie cut, lol

Emma Bennett

i might say the medium hair clip a double fab for me because I have big hair straight hair and thick

Kelsey – Lilly- White

I’ve done that hairstyle that Brooklyn was talking about and it works mush better than that tool πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kelsey – Lilly- White

I’ve done that hairstyle that Brooklyn was talking about and it works mush better than that tool πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Breanna Y

Do you have any tips on having a lot of dandruff?

Ida S

Maybe the first tool works if you do 2 ponytails?! Like 1 centerpart (leaving the crown open) then pull over that thing and the take the rest of the hair to put it around in the second and final ponytail ?! πŸ€” but idk

Fancsi TΓ‘nczos

Hey! Could you do a tutorial for Donna's and Sophie's wedding hairstyle from Mamma Mia?πŸ˜…
                                                        Hope you're okay!❀

xrysanthi fant

Did Brooklyn cut her hair? Just wondering

Jehanzeb Akbar

Hiya!πŸ’•

Annika Perez

lol I do know what brooklyn's talking about… it's that thing where they twist their hair into some thing. then theypoke that thing into it and it stays in place πŸ˜‚

Ann-Marie Fyfe

No they would for sure not work on my hair is very thick and long I would use Mindy's methodπŸ’–

Lauren Smith

Can we just talk about Brooklyn’s skin in this video?! Wow😍😍 girl is glowing!

Sandra Villagomez

Double rubber band for sure!!

Kenneth Sutton

Those were called banana clips. They started in the 80s.

Roudha Almazrooei

Can you do homeschool morning routine

Ara K

The Velcro on that last one is probably to prevent the hair from splitting apart to reveal the pony tail enhancer device. Maybe you could see if there is a YouTube video showing how to use the others?!

#121293
                                                                          Life With Anna Sofia

I love the ponyfull! The velcro is to make sure you dont see it, the hair sticks to it on purpose. When taking it out, you need to gently take the little har off the velcro. You also need to have the elastic on one less loop than you normally would normally do it! its awesome!

#121294
                                                                            Artsy Craftsy

Awhhh, poor brooklyn, her hairrr, it must've hurt ALOT

#121295
                                                                              Addie Wood

Thumbs up for mindy being really rough with Brooklyn hair

#121296
                                                                                Kathleen Gonzalez

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT BANANA clips or the clamp thing?

#121297
                                                                                  Rachael D.

Be careful not to make your ponytail too tight or it will stress your edges/baby hairs and they will be more likely to fall out and/or recede your hairline. I went through a stage where I only wore a braided ponytail for years when I was in elementary and middle school and it would be so tight (not to mention I was frying my naturally curly 3c hair) my edges have been on a road to recovery ever since..and I'm in college now haha

#121298
                                                                                    Cooliemitty 07

Who thinks that Brooklyn is the most fit for doing hairstyles?

#121299
                                                                                      Alexa Rose

Mindys hair has been looking so healthy and pretty ever since hairitage can out!!!😍

#121300
                                                                                        jonathan chan

Brooklyn: OW! (X10000)😒
                                                                                          Me: RIP Brooklyn's hair…πŸ™
                                                                                          Bailey: Glad I have shorter hair!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

#121301
                                                                                          Natalie’s Channel

Yes, Brooklyn is talking about a hair claw clip.

#121302
                                                                                            Jane Barnhouse

Mindy is the most fun mom

#121303
                                                                                              Hope Baxter

Brooklyn is talking about a spider clip!!

#121304
                                                                                                Mckenzie Anne

Brooklyn totally looks like Lisal from the sound of music

#121305
                                                                                                  Maryam Elizondo

I feel like this exact video was ripped off of LeighannSays πŸ˜…πŸ₯΄

#121306
                                                                                                    Rayne Orris

Yes I know what Brooklyn is taking about with the teacher hairstyle πŸ˜‚

#121307
                                                                                                      emilee Janelle

seems like such work just for a simple hairstyle

#121308
                                                                                                        WatsonWatsoffs

Any chance your mascara will ever ship to Canada?

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!