$500 JAPANESE BACK TO SCHOOL STATIONARY HAUL!!! HUGE BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLIES HAUL + GIVEAWAY 2019

Main $500 JAPANESE BACK TO SCHOOL STATIONARY HAUL!!! HUGE BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLIES HAUL + GIVEAWAY 2019

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      $500 JAPANESE BACK TO SCHOOL STATIONARY HAUL!!! HUGE BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLIES HAUL + GIVEAWAY 2019

BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLIES / STATIONARY HAUL / CUTE STATIONARY / CUTE SCHOOL SUPPLIES / BACK TO SCHOOL / BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLIES …

Helena Icon

KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIII

007zada

Omg i would love to win the purple bag, it would be perfect for when I go back to med-school in a week 😍

Celine HΓ€nsel

I really would like to win the pink bag, it's so incredibly cute and all the back to school stuff is way cuter than what you could buy here!

konekokoi22

I'd love that pink bag! Both are super cute.
              Idk if you've already decoed with the whipple (what you bought to decorate the calculator and hole punch) yet, but it air dries.

TLeechy

Everything is so cute! I'd be happy with any colour, it's that cute!

nYCkie

Ohhh Purple.Would love a craft video, too.

evis eclipse

the pink bag is cuuuute!!! i would like to try using an ita bag :3 πŸ’•β˜οΈ

Jean Pimental

I am putting this here for my daughter her dream is to go to japan . she is going to college now . she drives and hour and a half every day . I am a single mom with allot of guilt because I can not afford to send her to a college of her dreams . I would love it if she won all this stuff from Japan her dream place she would love the purple one . I love your videos thank you .

Alexandra Ventiuc

Everything was so cute in this video, now I really can't wait to go there one day. I really love the purple bag, my favorite color when I was little, wish I could win it.

CelliSweety

The pastel pink bag would be totally mine*-* I also I'm dying for the little twin stars stuff ahhhh and I love the purple pen with the big heart it's sooo pretty πŸ™‚ I always had cute, kawaii school stuff that I ordered from wish because cute school stuff doesn't exist in germany πŸ™ but sadly it's really expensive especially the shipping >_< I would be so glad to win all these stuff so I can make everyone jealous in my class xD even tho I'm the only girl in my class hahaha I need kawaii and cute school stuff to survive as the only girl in my class LMAO

tubflake

id love the purple bag <3 but omg I love the milk trend japan have with their stationary and clothes ?? idk why but its really sweet..

RayΓ©n Riquelme

Hiii😊
                              I would love the purple one
                              Its beautiful
                              I'm starting college next year and that would be amazing to start❀
                              And basically cause my old backpack broke when I was walking all the way to school and I drope all my stuff as I was walking
                              Then a old lady told me and I had to walk all the way back picking up my things😒😒 and I got school late that dayπŸ˜‚
                              Btw here's my instagram name just in case😒 @ran_quet

Lucille MENNA.

I would really love to get the pink one as pink is my life ! Thank you for your video love to see Wego newest collection ! Love your videos too !

Kaouthar Saidi

i woullllllllllllllllllllld love to win any bag pink or purple it doesn't matter … i love both colorss .. so much love .ur and Archie fan from MOROCCO <3

Camille Lachance

I absolutley love all of this stationary! I actually went to Japan this summer but I couldn't find as much kawaii things ><, maybe I didn't look in the right places. I would love to win the pink bag! 😍😍

Tatiana Mendez

Legit going to Japan one day is my absolute dream. And I would go insane if I win! I love Japanese/Korean stationary and I constantly use it even though I’m in nursing school now! (I’m a broke college student) If I would win i would love the pink bag!! So cute! Everything in this video is amazing! I love you Alex! ❀️❀️❀️

Chloe Chloe

I’d love to win that purple bag! Purple is my favorite color! Moving into my second year of college tomorrow and I’d love this stationary to really spruce up my life and keep me happy when I’m losing my mind in the library at midnight lol. A fun school story- we had a janitor get caught selling cocaine in highschool lol

Tammy L De la Cruz

I really like the purple, not for myself but for my grand-diva Lily. She is going into 8 th grade, last year she had people bullying her because of her weight and height ( she’s almost 5’ 8” at 13). I think the giveaway would give her some conversation openers. Thank you 😁 from a proud Mimi

LBK

I would love to win the pink bag ^^

Francine Dela Cruz

Hey Alex ! I absolutely love the pastel purple bags, I live in Australia too so it’s great to have a YouTube who compares prices for us Aussies :))

Dariana Ruiz

I LOVE the pink one it’s just soo cute πŸ’ΌπŸ’•

Valentina DΓ­az suarez

If I were to win I would like the pretty pastel purple bag! I love all of your videos and aww I missed Archie in this video❣️ btw I also live in Sydney and would like to once meet you 😁. Love U and Archie!!!πŸ’•

DollyLolli

I am absolutely freaking out over here I love the purple bag with a passion !! , I’ve always wanted to go to Japan and I stalk places like wish and alliexpress for things like this, those charms are adorable too as I make my own jewellery for friends at school I love your videos so much and I’m going into my GCSE year and all this stuff would help me out so much !! I’ve been told if I get good grades I get to go to Japan so even if I don’t win hopefully I’ll still get the experience. I love your channel Alex I love you !! Send love to Archie too xxx 😭❀️😭❀️❀️

Amy Tran

I would love to win the purple bag πŸ˜€ good haul Alex !

Keanah Kroschke

I would love to win the pink oneπŸ₯°πŸ’—.

Ana Marija Pavlovska

My favourite school memory is when my friends got interested into anime and kpop because of me. It really made me happy that they found it entertaining and we could make a lot of memories because of it.
                                                          As for the giveaway, I would like the purple bag, it'll go well with my hair and my stationery since purple is one of my favourite colours besides blue and brown. It'll also be nice to display all of my pins, badges and keychains as I am going to enter freshman year in college and take Japanese classes.

Karii

If I win I'd really love to get the pink bag <3
                                                            My school experience wasn't that good tbh, I relate a bit with you, I suffered from bullying as well and it has hard to make new friends. Girls always tend to not like me for some reason and so I always had more boy friends.
                                                            Nowadays I feel happier, also started a little youtube and twitch community and I'm making a few more friends <3
                                                            Love your videos so much <33 also sorry this probably didn't make u smile ahhh but can't really think of nice things to say qwq

MrsJShepherd1

Ok so I'm 40 and in no way going back to school or Uni, so please don't add me to the competition, but I wanted to tell you about the paper soap. When I was a kid in the 80's MY Mum worked in a pharmacy & they used to sell those, I think they were called soap leaves maybe? And it was the same thing, you keep the container in your bag & just get one of the little pieces of soap out if you needed to wash your hands.

Katharina Feustel

Such a sweet haul πŸ™‚ idk how Fellow students in University would react when I pull out the milk Pencil case… IΒ΄m also from the Generation of casetts and co:) Here in Germany the stationary is more basic but you can find some super sweet Grasers

viran10

I'd love to win the purple bag It's soo pretty!! all of these things are so cute!

Mackenzie Baswell

I would like to win the pink pastel bag, and I would put all my favorite PokΓ©mon pins in the cover part. Mostly all my Eevee pins.

Maria Romirez

if i win i will like the pink one because i love pink and all the pink stuff are the most cutest thing in the earth

dee wright

The pink bag definitely cause I love pink

Meyien

Oh I would absolutely love the pink bag, it's gorgeous! Everything in there is so adorable. The thing is, I am going to be a freshman in University starting this October and all I can say is that everyone there is so.. formal? "Grown up", I suppose? So they'd probably glance at you if you came with something like that but quite frankly I don't care, I'd love to bring some pastel colours and adorable stationery in with me on my University journey and show them off despite what others may think! Because I know deep down they love them too, hehe. With that being said, I hope to get them but I also wish for someone else to do so because they're just- amazing and adorable and kawaii and hng, too cute. crossed fingers

#88629
                                                                          あいこChibi Donut-

I like the purple bag a lot!

(Interesting fact about school): Year 7 is really terrible and I have no friends at all. They all call me weirdo for liking anime and pastel stuff :(. Plus I lost most of my stuff halfway through the year because my classmates kept asking for stuff. Also I’m a bottom locker and someone once dropped their 800 paged text book on my head and never said sorry.
                                                                            Sorry for the little ramble.

#88630
                                                                            Grim Wolff

Purple bag would be super cuutee!
                                                                              I know I graduated high school like 2 years ago home in Australia but cute stationary is always a requirement at Uni and further education πŸ˜…

#88631
                                                                              Sandra S

The pink bag is cute πŸ’Ÿ

#88632
                                                                                Stefanie Scalish

Purple bag, I live all the unicorn items!!

#88633
                                                                                  Miss Marfel Lorenzo

If I wore the one to pick I would pick the purple one cuz I know you like the pink so I will just pick the purple cuz it's cute too πŸ˜πŸ˜— I'm so curios about the pen scissor and paper soap πŸ€” I would want one hehe
                                                                                    Ig: marfel.lrnz

#88634
                                                                                    nika

purple baggg πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° IM IN LOVEEEE with the eevee pencil case and aalllllllll of the sticky notes and washi tapes!

#88635
                                                                                      Insane Alice

I love the pink bag it's such a nice colour and i'd love to put all my little pins on it! <3 Also i love all the notebooks i'm obsessed they're my fave stationary items >.<

#88636
                                                                                        Catacorn

The purple bag is just stunning!! Honestly my favourite school memory was me and my friends chilling in the school library just taking so many selfies together and just having the best time gossiping about games, books and whatever we could squeeze into our 30min lunch break. Honestly the best time ever

#88637
                                                                                          samar

these supplies are sooo cute omggg they dont sell stuff like this where i live πŸ™ but i love the pink bag so much <33

#88638
                                                                                            Rei Chan

I love all the different notebooks so much! πŸ₯°πŸ’• If I win I would love to have the pink bag because my favorite pink bag broke :c

My favorite memory from school were the summer festivals we would host every second school year. Everyone would come together to make games, prepare food and decorate. It was fun for everybody and the festivals we did were very similar to those that you can always see in all the anime. It was super fun! πŸ’•πŸ’•

#88639
                                                                                              SaraVybohova _

I would love to win the purple bag because it’s so cuteπŸ’–

#88640
                                                                                                blankey

Id like the pink one!

Im currently doing my apprenticeship so i have to got back to school even though im a 90s child πŸ˜€
                                                                                                  Oh and i love dinosaurs so that dino guy..oh my lord alex!

Also also..my name is Alexandra too πŸ™‚
                                                                                                  Great video, like always :3

#88641
                                                                                                  Brigitte Hofer

Just ❀ these kind of videos you do…..l ❀ed everything…….so many cute things u bought 😻……absolutely gorgeous…..Love fr Australia πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹β€πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ₯πŸ°πŸžπŸ¦„πŸ¨πŸ§πŸ¬πŸ°πŸ©πŸ“πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸŒˆπŸŒž

#88642
                                                                                                    dimpukka helemi

Purple one is so so prettyπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œ

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!