$500 JAPANESE PLUS SIZE HAUL *yikes* | SHOPPING FOR PLUS SIZE CLOTHING IN TOKYO 2019

Main $500 JAPANESE PLUS SIZE HAUL *yikes* | SHOPPING FOR PLUS SIZE CLOTHING IN TOKYO 2019

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Pretty Pastel Please.
Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      $500 JAPANESE PLUS SIZE HAUL *yikes* | SHOPPING FOR PLUS SIZE CLOTHING IN TOKYO 2019

PLUS SIZE HAUL | PLUS SIZE SHOPPING | PLUS SIZE IN JAPAN | JAPANESE CLOTHING HAUL | J FASHION | PLUS SIZE CLOTHING HAUL 2019 | PUNYUS …

mblabezza

I guess you lied about sending lipsticks off for clout. Unsubscribing

Bella Parkinson

BT21 Shirt at 15.46 😍

Flashing Unicorn Cupcake Kisses

Big girl here all I want is a lottia purse from one of their shops . I just want to carry a big strawberry handbag or big love heart. Some thing super cute that I can't find in America but also less then $60.

khazz33

The β€œangry bird” is Badtz-Maru from Hello Kitty! It looks like Tiasha got something Hello Kitty-themed after all πŸ˜‚

Lois Lim

#3 will look so good on her!

Amy Dyson

The background music is delightful particularly at 13:28

PokeEVfreak

I don’t recall exact names, but I do remember there being quite a number of plus sized options in harajuku!

Megan Fflur

4 is so lush ✨✨

charzzzel l

i can hear my bts fan friend shouting at the bt21 shirt

Maureen Wong

The clothes at Punyus are pretty cute but Β₯4900 for a shirt is still not within my budget πŸ˜…πŸ˜­

Cheyu

Ì loved the video, but I was a bit annoyed by pronunciation. Especially Shima"ura", though it was Shimamura.

Monique Ferrecchia

Hair #1

SnapKrakenPop

when I first went to japan in 2012 I was a UK/aus size 12, I just bought stuff with an elastic waist, jersey material,
                                Stuff I knew would fit. I shopped at mainly spinns and that shop on takeshita doori called burlesque. My feet are a UK 5 so I had no problem fitting into size M shoes and size L were okay too just a bit bigger.

BTS.ARMY. LOVE

Who else screamed when they saw the bt21 shirt ??πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Laura L

I vote for hairstyle number 1 cuz i think shed look soo cuteee

Vanessa Escalante

Love it! I need to save up to take a trip to Japan!

Elizabeth Star

I love the outfit at 28:20, it's awesome!

Jesy T

this was great!!! hoping to get to Japan next year .. now I know where to look for size14 clothes!! WOOHOO

Aki Alchemicae

I wonder if someone with my bodytype would find anything that fits in Japan. I'm 5'11" and probably around a size 10-12 AUS, so I'm pretty tall and even though not chubby, I'm really curvyhourglass shape. Does anyone know something about this?

JT

Asian people are SMALLER and tinier than normal people. That's just biology and fact. I wouldn't try to shame a culture and people because their clothes don't fit you. I'm sure they have Sears.

If you wanna try and search for medium and small clothing come to America. All we have is large, xl, and XXL. I can never find small or mediums.

karully kt

Love you so much Alex πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Libby Dannhoff

15:45 BTS?

BlankInfinity13

I'm a size 16 UK & AUS and I found loads of bodyline dresses that fit me.

An Awkward Jess

It makes me mad that some brands make plus size clothing more expensive just because it was for larger people, it’s unfair

Riabain

I've actually been to Hair Salon Nalu and my stylist was Natsumi! She's just amazing. If I'm not too late, I suggest #1! πŸ˜€ (also thank you for doing a plus size clothing haul video because I need it and I'm in Tokyo right now…)

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                      error: Content is protected !!