$500 UNZZY HAUL AND TRY ON!! IS IT WORTH IT?! KPOP OUTFITS & MORE 2019

Main $500 UNZZY HAUL AND TRY ON!! IS IT WORTH IT?! KPOP OUTFITS & MORE 2019

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      $500 UNZZY CLOTHING HAUL AND TRY ON!! IS IT WORTH IT?! KPOP OUTFITS & MORE 2019

K-FASHION HAUL / KOREAN FASHION / KPOP FASHION / UNZZY REVIEW // ADORABLE AND AFFORDABLE KOREAN FASHION Timestamps & links below.

Jelizaveta Titova

The outfits are cute! But tbh recently I don't see Koreans girls dressing like that in daily life, at least not uni students. The trends I have noticed are a bit oversized clothes (t-shirts&jeans, pants + blazers) and kind of flowy feminine silhouettes like long flowy skirts and romantic dresses. I've also noticed more of solid basic colours like beige, white, burgundy, brown, navy. Also really short skirts with flowy blouses. But I have definitely seen them wearing tight longsleeves/turtlenecks/t-shirts under dresses☺️ I wish I could include some pics ㅠзㅠ
        Anyway love your channel🐦💖

Glug Glug

Archie was sneezing so much. Is the poor guy coming down with something?

Quite Contrary

Haha. The overall look of the overalls

Black Rose13

Clear nailpolish on the part that touches your ears, I use this meathod with a lot of my earrings

teegie jayde

Random tip for earrings. Clear coat of nail polish on the part that sits through your ear. It creates a barrier between the nickle which is what youre irritated by. Will be able to wear with no issues

Erin Howe

And I can still smell the fresh paint

T y l e e

IM EARLY!!! 😮 ✨😭👌

Sarah Seagrim

coat the earrings in clear nail varnish and your ears won't go green xxx

Holly Shively

I am living for most of the Korean fashion, it's very 80's!!!

emmamaria

The rainbow T look wasn't terrible at all, and I definitely see the vision you had. I do think it's one of those looks that in anime works on people in their 20s, but irl probably would only work on a very small amount of people. I don't know how Korean it would be, but how do you think knee length white gym socks might look with that dress? Maybe interesting to try?

Lea Lux

"only" 8 dollars? for SOCKS?
                            Im poor

Lena-Elea Hopf

Btw you looked so damn pretty on your wedding day 😍

Vera dreamie87

That purple t-shirt you already have it from aliexpress. But the playbutton thing was more purple so you was a little disappointed. Nice that you now have the correct one!

tintenrausch

I really love watching your videos and I really enjoyed this one as well. I have the feeling you still wore more of a Japanese style than a Korean style in this video though. I have the feeling it was a bit too "cutsy". There are a lot of androgynous styles happening in Korea, some edgy styles as well and if people dress more on the feminine side they often do it very elegantly and more in a classic kind of way (like the "wearing a buttoned up cardigan style as a top" trend that is going on right now). So overall I'd say the Korean style is a bit more box-cut (androgynous/ edgy) OR very elegant. Whereas this seems a bit Japanese as it's very very cute and girly. (This does not mean that some Korean girls wouldn't appreciate a cute and girly style, but in general Korean style is a bit more basic and with classic, well-made pieces).

Annalisa Kite

I like the stripey dress. Very pretty for wandering around the seaside.

give me attention

alex i don't know why but i feel like i haven't seen you and archie in forever! i missed you!

Kitty Hunt

Congrats. Do enjoy your videos

Milica Milojkovic

That outfit you did not actually like is the one I liked the most! 🙂

Roz Harris

The… 'overall' look. drum roll

Taylor Sheppard

7:33 OMFG, I love that skirt!! Does it come in an Australian Size 18? 😻

Ashley Oliveira

that black skirt looks like a skirt kill star has

Rugilė V

Guys, don't spend your money on this website. You can find every single item from this haul on aliexpress. I own that lavender tshirt with a moon on it and that long sleeve top with a bunch tiny moons (yeah, I have a thing for stuff with moon on it) and they are exactly the same as shown in this video, but I payed for them pretty much half the price. Save your money.

Sofia P

Take a shot everytime Alex says "worth every cent"

carjielou

I remember you once said that you use to buy the whole outfit examples because you didn’t know how you would style things, but now look at you! You seem so much more confident in your parings and your style has blossomed to its own thang!

Sarah Aherne

Hi Alex. For earrings, you might like @krie_dublin on Instagram. They're Korean designers based in Dublin and their earrings are beautiful. You might like their stuff 😊

Lori’s closet

YOU ARE BACK 😀 life is great again 🙂

Smiuley

Wait, the shoes are Skechers' knockoffs, right? They even have the S on their sole.

Anon `

Ah yes, getting a notification a day after, thanks YouTube

This account IS CRINGE

I'm so glad you are back! 🙂

Neita Wheaton

Love Your Videos 💕 Missed Them 😇 Enjoy Watching your Clothing Videos 💖 Didn’t like the last outfit

Wolfy1345

Hey guys,

I lost an earring my mother just brought me while trying to escape for the Aussie heat and I just wanted some hope that I’ll find it.

Wish me the best.

In case anyone asked I was trying to take off two layers at once and it didn’t work well but I do have the tiny butterfly back for the earring I lost

aka JiGi

Am I the one A.R.M.Y here? 😂
                                                                      "BTS Earrings" 😂 I love you

Suzanne Steven

So good to have you back gurl!!!!! 😍😍😍…. looooooove the holo shoes and bag!!!!!!

Amina Mohd

you look good in everything omg

#94659
                                                                          yu pluto

should- should i stop waiting for a wedding video? did she say something about it?

#94660
                                                                            Fatima tariq

I see jennie i clickkk

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!