A MAKEUP LESSON with SCOTT BARNES

Main A MAKEUP LESSON with SCOTT BARNES

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      A MAKEUP LESSON with SCOTT BARNES

J Lo’s Makeup Artist, Scott Barnes teaches me how to create my own J Lo Glow … Many Pro Secrets Revealed!!! #SNATURAL Click the Thumbs-up for more …

Jenna Podraza

Please more Scott Barnes! I’ve learned sooo much from your videos with him and you and he together are super fun!

Hollie McBride

More Scott please! We really enjoyed this video!

truMalma

CONTOUR UNDER FOUNDATION?! :O dang

Magda Morales

THUMBS UP for the Melt Cosmetics Pencil travel case!! I love it, yaaaazzz MELT PLUG!!πŸ’–

Miranda Mickey

YES WE WANT MORE SCOTT BARNES

Arayray U

He needs to do a tutorial for round face shapes

Serenity m

Love these collabs so so much

Karla Mendoza

Yaaasssss! More Scott!! This was so awesome. Make me SNATURAL πŸ’œ

Gina Sorrentino

So glad you brought Scott with you for your comeback πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡πŸ˜Ž

Lance B

Lmao!!!! Scott is HA larious!!!!!

Debbie K

Yassss to more videos with scott! You guys should bring a fan in and have a makeup battle

Jackie Fritch

Yesss more videos with Scott Barnes please!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

eligia marteliz

Thank you Scott Barnes for putting Halo on the channel it should be there in the background showing bright and pretty and advertised

Toni Caffierro

Where is the SCOTT BARNES Channel????

yolo hernandez

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’œπŸ’‹πŸ’œπŸ’‹πŸ’‹ I love seeing him and all the tips I love it from the like universe above πŸ‘½πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

Mariejoy Cabel

Love this video and love Scott Barnes!!

Andrea Kajakdjian

Needed this tutorial right before prom 😍

edwin ballesteros

Yes more videos together PLEASE!!!

Fabcamchick911

Need more videos like this! Coming from a makeup artist, it's so great to learn new techniques! Xx

el_the_ elf

MORE SCOTT!! MORE SCOTT!! MORE SCOTT!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sabine Weberberger

Scott is such a nice human being and so incredible talented. He is down to earth although he is one of the greatest makeup artists on the planet. Love you ScottπŸ’œ and thanks for sharing your knowledgeπŸ€—

Veronica Manjarrez

Damn, you and Scott need your own channel

Sissy Bunny

if close your eyes. scott literallly sounds like Robert Downey Jr.

Chaka Khan

This is an amazing video. As someone who struggles with contour, seeing him break it down so well here (like a painter almost and not an MUA), and seeing Tati, who is freaking makeup wizard learn and get better at it with his incredibly knowledgable guidance is so refreshing and helpful. I learned so much. THANK YOU for this video and please more collabs in the future, you two are so effortless and fun together. I feel like I’m better for having watched this ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Ama Devine

Love this video πŸ’– he’s amazing

Katie Walter

Yes, your fans want you to do more videos together 😘

Ayah A

You guys have such great chemistry, I love these collabs!

Jennifer Raymus

MORE!!! PLEASE!! Always MORE Scott Barnes!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS!!❀️

Sofia LysivkovΓ‘

Of course we want moooore πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€©

Lance B

Awww Im not even into make up but you guys are both adorable! I love watching you two!

strawberrynumberone

I think it's interesting how Tati changes so much when she's with him.

Carolina Havivian

Yes yes yes!!!! More please!!!!

Sunflower Seed

MOREEEE SCOTTTT

Georgie Braswell

I absolutely love Scott😍 and you Tati! Your videos are my mellow time😊

#58358
                                                                          Lily Anna Nayakik

Bring him some more please I love when the both of you collaborate together! 🧑β™₯οΈπŸ’‰

#58359
                                                                            Jenny Santos

Can I bring up Halo, ok?!?!! How natural, not!

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!